OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying he is, but it's just a thought. Seems really odd and that gray truck too. Only time will tell if we hear anymore info...

Pic23.jpg

Ohh, that is such a darling picture of little Kyron. He is too cute for words :)

One interesting thing from the PC yesterday - LE was asked if they need to have a body before they can make an arrest and LE's answer was "No".

Here's hoping..............................

I'm not saying he is, but it's just a thought. Seems really odd and that gray truck too. Only time will tell if we hear anymore info...

It is odd. I betcha LE is all over this! Does anyone know if he's been booked yet or still being held in medical unit?

wm

If they have a presser today

Just popping in, yes I'm watching the local news on Fox 12, they have said several times there will be a PC at 11am talking about the shift in the investigation..

Thanks, BeanE....my g-d, he is so adorable. I have tears in my eyes.

I hate to go here, but I have to get this off my chest: the worst part, for me, is what these poor angels must go through once the perp gets a hold of them (if that's what happened here). That any child should be that afraid at the hands of some sick b--tard makes me seriously, physically ill. And to know that's the part usually most "exciting" for some perp. I swear...it's a good thing vigilante justice is outlawed in this country. I could inflict some serious damage on these sick, sorry excuses for human beings.

ok, venting done for the moment.

Calliope

From yesterday's presser:

I know that the public has a very keen interest in knowing every detail of Kyron's disappearance, and I appreciate that. But, as Capt. Reiser said, we are now classifying this as a criminal investigation. Because of that, there are still a number of details that we cannot get into with regards to what we are doing and how we are doing it. We can take a few limited questions -- but please know that when we don't answer your question, we believe it is in the best overall interest of the case.

http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276

Just thinking out loud here: Man is being pursued by police and knows he has committed a crime. He doesn't want to get caught and is being chased. Does it take long for him to realize that if he is stopped, the best way to start a defense for whatever crime he has committed is to tell the officers that he wanted to kill himself? Immediately calls into question mental state and judgment. Just a thought, and, as usual, MOO.

It is odd. I betcha LE is all over this! Does anyone know if he's been booked yet or still being held in medical unit?

wm

I bet LE isn't all over this. They already have their POI. (Educated Opinion)

The stretch of I-84 he was caught on is also Hwy 30.

You just never know! Could have significance - or not.

I got the creeeps because it could just be the attention this disturbed looking man needs or needed. Who knows? It was quite a ways away down the highway from Skyline because my understanding it was in Troutdale. Regardless...

Good job and keep your eyes open!

Lying in bed last night I thought of~

his parents- what do they do now? the SM: it has been her whole life with Kyron's dad; the baby is only 18 months old. Kyron has been their whole relationship... What she lived and breathed before having another child...
how long do you stay in a house waiting for your child to come home? I mean your world would be destroyed and everything around you would scream about that missing child... everything... 7 years old is such a cute and precious age. He was at the age of when he breaks thru to the next part of childhood into boyhood. So many fun things to see and do still...

Dreams, goals, visions of the future - all on the fence without this child. How do you go on?

Oregon is such a beautiful state but we have such weird statistics here. It's kind of like a catch 22. In Salem we have huge prisons, the capital (full of your normal crime), huge mental institutions, we closed down all the housing for the mentally challenged and put them out on the streets, and tons of METH addicted people. Oregon has changed a ton in the 40+ years I've lived here. My bff and I were talking this week about all the people taken and never to be seen again in our life times... We are a meca for serial killers, etc.

Wow. GMA just said Police say Kyron DID NOT wonder away from school, someone took him!!! National coverage!!! Yay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme