OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm. What, that they were providing comfort to each other?

no, sorry, don't mean to be so ambigous, that it was not comfortable, the mother stood away from sm, along those lines

I personally didn't see anything wrong with bio moms body language.It was heartbreaking to me.I felt really bad for her.

I thought this particular day, school was to start at 10:00am. As a parent, I take that to mean, regular class begins and the teacher would then mark who is there and who is not. ????

On another note, if school class was to start at 10:00am, wouldn't I be responsible for my own child until 10:00am????

It is pretty unusual to change the official start of school because of a Science Fair. I looked on the school's website, and they do have "late start" days in previous months on their calendar (likely for teacher in-service in the morning). They always occur on a Wednesday. It is my understanding that school officially started at 8:45, but about an hour or so was spent touring the Science Fair, rather than doing actual school work in the classroom. But the teachers were responsible for students starting at 8:45. Hope that makes sense. Just my thoughts.

I did. I am a licensed, psychiatric/mental health practitioner and observing people's body language is part of what I did for many decades as my occupation. I am now retired. (Thank you, Jesus!)

I have been trying to keep up with the posts. I'm certainly no expert, I just thought it was interesting that they seemed to think it was uncomfortable at the press conference.

I personally didn't see anything wrong with bio moms body language.It was heartbreaking to me.I felt really bad for her.

no, me either, she is in real pain, my heart aches for her.

I did. I am a licensed, mental health practitioner and observing people's body language is part of what I did for many decades as my occupation. I am now retired. (Thank you, Jesus!)

Out of curiosity, did you notice a striking difference between the couples in terms of how they behaved non-verbally with their own spouse?

I thought this particular day, school was to start at 10:00am. As a parent, I take that to mean, regular class begins and the teacher would then mark who is there and who is not. ????

On another note, if school class was to start at 10:00am, wouldn't I be responsible for my own child until 10:00am????

Are you saying the buses arrived at 10, and children who rode the bus couldn't participate in the science fair?

Out of curiosity, did you notice a striking difference between the couples in terms of how they behaved non-verbally with their own spouse?
On the first video, yes. Do I want to be crucified and discuss it here, no thank you.

At this terrible point in time, I believe that some of the parents are so exhausted that nothing can be accurately derived from their body language. REM sleep deprivation occurs with grief and stress. Inadequate REM sleep for 11 days, will definitely change one's behavior.
http://www.macalester.edu/psychology/whathap/ubnrp/sleep_deprivation/tintro02.html

I was trying to list people earlier who may have called off that day, but showed up to drop off a kid of their own. So there are teachers, aids, coaches, school nurse, cooks, cafeteria staff, janitors, and of course their spouses. It has been quite a few years since I have been in school, but I think that is it, oh, bus drivers.

plus maintenance workers, repair men, delivery persons, mail delivery, mowing crews, office staff, etc.

I did. I am a licensed, psychiatric/mental health practitioner and observing people's body language is part of what I did for many decades as my occupation. I am now retired. (Thank you, Jesus!)

:dance: what would it mean if you seen a person, sitting at the computer, red faced , frowning with eyebrows pulled closley together, lips tight, as you look down you notice the person has wrapped her own hands with duct tape, while reading about Kyrons cases here on WS :dance:

I'm curious as to what his classmates have been told. Does this school have counselors to deal with their questions? Do they know that he's 'lost'? What do these little kids think has happened? Is news being withheld from them or outwardly explained? Anyone know anything about this ????

On the first video, yes. Do I want to be crucified and discuss it here, no thank you.

At this terrible point in time, I believe that some of the parents are so exhausted that nothing can be accurately "read" into their body language. REM sleep deprivation occurs with grief and stress. Inadequate REM sleep for 11 days, would definitely change one's behavior.
http://www.macalester.edu/psychology/whathap/ubnrp/sleep_deprivation/tintro02.html

Thank you for your answer. It satisfied completely my interest in a reality check.

In that case, Pensfan, you might want to get your "WS professional" seal of approval through the mods. That would be very kewl. :dance:

And thanks for all the nice references you share here for us to peruse!

Well,if the school started at 10am with buses,how did the kids get there that had to be put together 4 or 5 to a group?Their parents weren't with them,so buses should have ran at the same time as usual.I'd think,but parents could come earlier with kids at 8am.That would make sense,in case any had to be at work at 9am and wanted to stop by the fair.

:dance: what would it mean if you seen a person, sitting at the computer, red faced , frowning with eyebrows pulled closley together, lips tight, as you look down you notice the person has wrapped her own hands with duct tape? :dance:
LOL...you are a member of WS? LOL

I think that LE was looking for a body to have washed up on Sauvie. If a body was placed in the river,or a fast moving creek ( so much rain lately), LE probably checked the river currents,and believed that the currents would wash it up on the island. National Guard helicopters were said to be hovering low, looking at the tree lines on the shore of the island. A body which washed up there would likely get wedged into the tree roots,which are exposed at the shoreline. Or, an article of clothing was found at the roots of the tree line on Sauvie. Difficult to write...
All JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member