OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this straight...

With the first press conference, people threw stones at sm because the two moms were distant, sm hugged mom and mom was "disgusted", etc. So in next appearance before a presser, mom reaches out to sm and now they're throwing stones at sm because mom is 'keeping her enemy closer'.

WTH???

Seriously. This tells me two things... that no matter what she does (or doesn't do) people are going to continue to vilify this woman, even if she does do what they seem to demand of her and even more importantly IMO... the family should have never agreed to appear before the press.

Yes, I think that train left the station by day 2 or 3 and won't return anytime soon for many people, unfortunately. It's an bad situation.

Waaay back in one of the first threads someone said they saw some sort of calendar in the picture of Kyron in his classroom. Does anyone remember that. Whoever posted that said they thought the calendar said said the 3rd not the 4th. Can someone link to what they're referring to? I never did see it and have been wondering about that ever since.

If taken before school started at 8:45, then it would make sense it still read the 3rd from the previous day.

Aparently yes :)

Early on, there was a little confusion as to when SM called BM. She called her in early afternoon- before bus time- and told her to start driving. I think that perhaps their plan/custom is to meet half way or thereabouts so that neither had to drive the full (500mile?) round trip. I wondered about that myself until I remembered my parents meeting their grandchildren half-way.
(I'm assuming that Kyron went to Desiree and Tony's home for his visits).

This is sad.Do they think someone threw Kyron from the bridge?

Waaay back in one of the first threads someone said they saw some sort of calendar in the picture of Kyron in his classroom. Does anyone remember that. Whoever posted that said they thought the calendar said said the 3rd not the 4th. Can someone link to what they're referring to? I never did see it and have been wondering about that ever since.

kyron_horman16_540x405.jpg

kyron_horman17_540x405.jpg

These pics. I do notice there is a man in the one pic. Not sure about a calender.

On HLN now with Mike Brooks

Now that they have scaled back the searches, does that mean people can voluntarily set up there own searches.

I guess I just dont get on much anymore since the Caylee Anthony and Haleigh Cummings cases, where much was discussed. I can see a fine line but there are some questions, it's natural in this situation. I think as long as there are Stephanie Sloops in this world there will always be.

Well, what was done to family in those cases was very wrong in many instances. CA was pretty much a focus of LE quite openly, so while I don't remember if there was a statement by LE that she was a POI, it was certainly implied openly. In the HC case, what was done to her mother was beyond cruel, I agree. That proved to be very wrong, and I have seen few (if any) of those posters admit that or apologize. My policy is it's easier to just avoid the cruel attacks in the first place and then no apology is ever necessary. The worst part is that even an apology won't fix the damage done.

jmoo

Candlelight Vigil Planned Tuesday for Kyron Horman
Monday, June 14th, 2010
4680102572_188964b386.jpg

Kyron Horman

While police turn their attention to a criminal investigation in the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman, a public vigil is planned for Tuesday evening to support the boy’s family and pray for his safe return.

The June 15 vigil will begin at 7 pm at the Sunset Presbyterian Church (14986 NW Cornell Rd.).

If taken before school started at 8:45, then it would make sense it still read the 3rd from the previous day.

Classes ("school") were scheduled to begin at 10am on Friday June 4.

This is sad.Do they think someone threw Kyron from the bridge?

I doubt he was thrown from a bridge, but I don't doubt he may be in the river. Water burial has been used by perpetrators many times before.

Well, what was done to family in those cases was very wrong in many instances. CA was pretty much a focus of LE quite openly, so while I don't remember if there was a statement by LE that she was a POI, it was certainly implied openly. In the HC case, what was done to her mother was beyond cruel, I agree. That proved to be very wrong, and I have seen few (if any) of those posters admit that or apologize. My policy is it's easier to just avoid the cruel attacks in the first place and then no apology is ever necessary. The worst part is that even an apology won't fix the damage done.

jmoo

I agree, some of it was cruel, Im not saying be cruel by any means.

My sister told me a scary story yesterday while discussing this case. Her son was in 3rd grade (years ago) and she worked. He would be picked up by after school kinder care by a van when regular school let out; then my sister picked him up from there when she got off work. This day he had a dr appt. and she went into the school and told them she was picking him up after school and he wasn't taking the van. She gets him and two hours later (now 5pm) the school calls her and says, OMG we can't find J*****! He never made it to kinder care. A teacher even put him in her car as she picked him up that day, but forgot. Now no one called 911. No one called her for 2 hours. They just searched the school, and then some of them went home. At 9pm his teacher calls her crying and asking if they ever found him? My sister was so mad and ask them why would you wait 2 hours and never call 911 or me? They had her contact information. They were scared. That was the answer. So people do dumb stuff, people put there heads in the sand and sometimes no one thinks the worst and it is the worst.

Its in the frog project picture taken in the classroom. It appears to be the board where the teacher writes up the date during their calendar time, etc. Since it was way before school when the picture was taken, it would have been what they wrote up there the day before. Class had not started, so they would have changed it later during their morning work, most likely.

Some have implied that means the picture was taken on the third, but that would mean that all the other kids/parents were in on the deception by bringing in all of their projects early to set them up in the background. It would also mean that Kyron wore the same clothes two days in a row. Neither of these fit a logical thought process at all.

jmoo

Thanks, I just wondered where they saw that, because I didn't see any calendar. And someone, a Gina Zimmerman, saw the step Mom taking the picture of Kyron that morning, the 4th anyway. Maybe it's just me, but I have seen nothing that leads one to believe the step mom is involved. Doesn't mean she couldn't be I guess, but I don't know why there's all this suspicion about her? She seems to me to have no more reason to be held suspect than ANY of the other persons that were around that morning. JMO

I hate my local Comcast. They have the stupid Comcast Newsmaker interviews at the half hour and hour. So I missed the whole segment about Kryon. My daughter did a report on the red-eyed tree frog when she was in elementary school. :(

I doubt he was thrown from a bridge, but I don't doubt he may be in the river. Water burial has been used by perpetrators many times before.
I think the divers are in that area for a reason.Anyone Please keep us updated.

Classes ("school") were scheduled to begin at 10am on Friday June 4.
It was reported that kids went to their classes at the bell (8:45) and broke up into smaller groups to tour the exhibits then regular classes started at 10. IOW, I took it to mean the kids were supposed to be at school and in class at the regular time, not that school started late that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3