OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it look like a tear in Kyron's eye? Does he have allergies?

It does look like a tear but I think it's just the reflection/glare left from his eyeglasses. They removed the glasses, but not the glare.

Hmmm...the picture of Kyron without glasses is a bigger size pix than I'm used to seeing...I can see the diorama very well and...

... I've just noticed ... what are those frogs doing? lol!

(nevermind):innocent:

When I click this link I go to the KGW website but it says page not found. Am I the only one getting this message? It seems everyone can view this link. Any ideas?

Black Frost, were you able to find it?

It would seem odd to have removed it, as it was dated June 11.

kgw.com/thesquare/Searching-for-Kyron-One-week-later-96194359.html

Is it still there?

Thanks, RoseCityGal

Black Frost and all,

Please let me know if the link is not playing. If it's not, could someone please suggest what I need to do to make it viewable? (It's viewable when I click on it)

Many thanks,
Rose City Gal

http://www.kgw.com/thesquare/Searching-for-Kyron-One-week-later-96194359.html
Hi, I went back to pp 10 for the original link which opened up just fine. Here it is c & p'sted. Maybe it copied wrong:

ETA: WOWSERS, Now your link works fine too. Maybe they took it off for a bit to edit it. LOL

hmmm...the picture of kyron without glasses is a bigger size pix than i'm used to seeing...

So, i've just noticed ... What are those frogs doing? Lol!

lolololol

my daughter's little girl was oxygen deprived when she was born...she has worn glasses since she was 1...(the optomolgist - i think that is the right term- said this was a side effect) she is extremely bright ..and further to that picture - i find that is an odd body stance

New Picture of Kyron Horman Kyron without eye glasses - 06/15/10

Attached is a picture of Kyron Horman that has altered only to the extent to remove the eye glasses. This has been done to provide a photo to the public to show what Kyron would look like without eye glass. It is hoped that this photo will help to bring Kyron home.

http://www.flashalertnewswire.net/images/news/2010-06/1276/36087/Kyron-NoGlasses.JPG

http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276

It seems to me that everything they do seems as though it contradicts other things they have said or done.

They are trying to jog peoples memory of over a week ago with these photos? Or people seeing him now?

They are back to canvassing the neighborhood near the school today. I took that to mean, when they announced they would be doing that yesterday, that they would be talking to people there, maybe asking about a certain make of car or something. This would tie into the other 'rumored' statement in those comments on the news site of someone that lives there having them search outbuildings and their home.

They have said so many things that lead away from it being an abduction. We have the rumor, early on, of a LE saying they didn't feel he was abducted.

If they have an idea on who might have done something, what are they looking for inside people's homes and outbuildings today?

Here is what my mind is thinking today. My thoughts only.

The information they have, that they have now admitted they are withholding, ( I think they said that clearly, right?) is what happened between the last sighting and class actually starting and him not being in the classroom.

He could have gotten into an argument with another student and been upset, or something like that.

Something has them unsure of who or where, if anyone. But has them locked into the area very near the school, without being an abduction.

If he left the school on his own, then he is open to anything happening by the elements, or a person. But they have no evidence to give out of what that might be.

Whatever the tip was about the island must be a very, very strong one. They have spent a huge amount of money with the helicopters and search crews for many days. Yet, they are also right back over searching houses and outbuildings.

Like everything with this case, one thing seems to contradict the other.

I no longer believe they have a suspect in mind. I think they have a very good idea about what happened between 9am and 10am that got him out of that school, but not too far. After that, I think they are lost. Hence they follow the tip, don't give up on the neighborhood and are asking for video tapes and giving out pics of Kyron. All of which lead to many possibilities, but not just one.

Like the LE, I still suspect everyone until the guilty party is found, or Kyron is. I hope that is soon.

so......but it seems like the projects were all there and ready to be toured at 8 to 8:45. I thought Kyron didn't take the bus because he brought his project that morning? it's odd that the classroom is already full of projects if that's the case. just saying. and i still need some confirm on what was released timeline-wise.:crazy:

bbm

I don't know. I know that he and TH toured the exhibits until it was time for him to go to class.

Hi, I went back to pp 10 for the original link which opened up just fine. Here it is c & p'sted. Maybe it copied wrong:

ETA: WOWSERS, Now your link works fine too. Maybe they took it off for a bit to edit it. LOL

Black Frost and all,

Please let me know if the link is not playing. If it's not, could someone please suggest what I need to do to make it viewable? (It's viewable when I click on it)

Many thanks,
Rose City Gal

worked fine for me thanks

I'm not sure I agree with this. LE can always be in someone's home if they consent. If they asked the officers to leave, they'd have to do so unless they could get a warrant, but if they're welcomed in there's no problem. I think keeping that close is completely consistent with LE believing that someone in the house may be a suspect. Miranda would only apply if a person is in custody, which they're clearly not.
That should put to rest any notion that they are there uninvited because that could constitue custody. It would jeopardize any investigation into the family.

I know the picture has been edited.. .so this might be the reason I am seeing this...

but his eyes look so tired, almost purple skin at the top.

Does it look like a tear in Kyron's eye? Does he have allergies?

They didn't remove the glare from his glasses.

06-07-10-missing-pdx-boy.jpg

I know there was a ton of talk about security cameras at the school and all ... I hope people realize that plenty of people have been abducted (killed even) right on camera. Victoria Stafford was shown on a school security video walking away with her abductor . Kelsey Smith was kidnapped in broad daylight in a Target parking lot with cameras rolling and people walking around. Does anyone have any statistics on how many kidnappings cameras prevent?

KGW live tonight:

Blazers star Brandon Roy came to school today for an assembly - kids loved it... he hugged every teacher.

At six tonight:

More on live search of Sauvie.

Sheriffs boat on the channel, deputy with binoculars. Focus on Multnomah Channel, ditches nearby.

Still unknown if Kyron's family will be in attendance at vigil tonight. If kids are brought to vigil, they should be prepared for tonight--tough topics, tears, stress.

Brandon signing autographs for the kids
2lng4kz.jpg

Hmmm...the picture of Kyron without glasses is a bigger size pix than I'm used to seeing...I can see the diorama very well and...

... I've just noticed ... what are those frogs doing? lol!

LOL you bad!!! ;)

Hi everyone,

I need help finding a link to the time when the photo was taken of Kyron. Zimmerman`s statement is that:
She last saw Kyron in the morning, when he posed in a classroom in front of his "red-eyed tree frog" science project. He was posing for a picture taken by his mother, whom he loves, Zimmerman said

http://www.helpfindmychild.net/kyron-horman

I can`t find a reference to the `no later than 8:15 a.m.` TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members