Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why the heck would he be on highway 26 wandering by himself

Abducted, abductor saw the coverage and freaked out...dropped him off the first place he saw and a "well traveled road."

Or, if he did get on a vehicle in the parking lot...and that vehicle stopped at a truck stop.

Do the train tracks follow highway 26?

This little guy is a cutie. I hope they find him soon and alive. It is very unsettling he disappeared after he made it to school.

well if i needed to 'get away' when i was a kid (and trust me, it was a lot) i had woods in my backyard that i could dissapear into and no one would notice i was gone until it was time to eat or do some chore they wanted done. one thing i could never imagine doing is walking on a highway

]Kyron's family is not unwilling to talk, they would prefer to wait until it is going to be useful to the case. [/U]They are not ready and when they are, the Sheriff will get them in front of a camera. He will not clarify what time he was last seen.

I can't help but wonder if maybe they shouldn't rethink their "waiting" because if I had to take a gander at it, I would say that KYRON has probably BEEN ready to have his family plea to his adbuctor (if that is what happened) or at least plead to anyone who may know any information to come forward NOW.....while it IS useful to the case??!!!

I'm just not getting this mentality....:waitasec:

if i saw a 7 year old on a highway, it wouldnt matter if i knew he was the missing boy or not.........i'd call it in right there. what the heck? what the heck is going on with these people. first this 'diane' thinks she saw him but doesnt report it for 2 days?

My husband, at age 6, walked several miles home in deep snow in Illinois because he misinterpreted what his older sister told him about staying after school. Luckily, his older brother said he thought hubby walked home, so m-i-l drove home. He beat her there.

Kids don't have a fully developed sense of reason. They're just not street-wise.

I got a call I had to turn the sound of the presser off. Who is speaking right now? Can someone update? Thanks!

well if i needed to 'get away' when i was a kid (and trust me, it was a lot) i had woods in my backyard that i could dissapear into and no one would notice i was gone until it was time to eat or do some chore they wanted done. one thing i could never imagine doing is walking on a highway

Yep and we don't know if he had ever went in the woods back there or had ever run away,anything.I just really wonder what the incident was last month at the school where they called LE to school.Any bullies,any problem with a teacher or maintenance,etc.Was the fresh fruit and vegetable brought in that morning and where did they park,were they questioned?

And in any of his artwork,they can see what he's been drawing,any artwork of being in the woods,or drawings of a certain person.Basically where his head was at,it's just odd to me the Sheriff said they would be showing his artwork.

Yep and we don't know if he had ever went in the woods back there or had ever run away,anything.I just really wonder what the incident was last month at the school where they called LE to school.Any bullies,any problem with a teacher or maintenance,etc.Was the fresh fruit and vegetable brought in that morning and where did they park,were they questioned?

Yes, I have wondered from the first about a delivery truck that was open in the parking area, then shut and locked and parked somewhere for the weekend without anyone ever checking inside the cargo area.

jmo

I think an FBI agent is speaking. Can someone update? I'm sorry but I am on the phone.

If you were an abducted 7 year old being told that your parents didn't want you anymore. That's why this person had you... then you watched TV and never ever saw your parents on there... how would you feel? That's how I always look at it. All the kids that come back and say they SAW coverage of the search for them. I would want my kid to see ME. :waitasec:

I heard that too, seems odd to me. Usually when a kid goes missing the first thing you hear is of medical conditions or a history of running away :waitasec:

Absolutely, he said that he was concerned that if it was criminal that person might use that information. :waitasec: What to call and say "The kid ran away?" Someone could do that anyway, whether he has a history of it or not.

He said he doesn't want to release information that if it is a criminal case, only that criminal would know.
(You know, like police don't release the cause of death, then the suspect slips and reveals it... shows their guilt.)

So, who would know about Kyron's medical and/or behavior issues?

Or maybe he doesn't want to release it because then if Kyron has a medical issue while he's with the abductor that person will slip during questioning?

That just makes absolutely no sense to me. If this child has been abducted and he has a health issue... the abductor should at least know that so if something happens they know how to react.

If they are releasing no information about that, he either doesn't have health issues or they don't believe there is any need for the abductor to know... that's how it looks to me. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79