OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I AM NOT blaming the stepmother, so PLEASE..no one take it that way.

However, I'm very curious on something. To everyone on this board...if your 7 year old son (or step son that you raised since he was an infant) was missing..would you be going to the gym, etc?

I can only speak for myself but there's NO CHANCE I would be hitting the gym when a child I raised was missing. Zero chance. Nada. JMO

Is that what she means by that? Her statement was "hitting the gym tomorrow".

Sorry, thought you wre referring to hollering across the noisy GYM about the appt.

I hope she really did not post about going to a health gym, hitting the gym??? That would be major red flag for me, something screwy.

However, I'm very curious on something. To everyone on this board...if your 7 year old son (or step son that you raised since he was an infant) was missing..would you be going to the gym, etc?

Going to the gym? Are you talking about when step-mom allegedly mentioned an appointment to the teacher? I am assuming that happened in the school's gym.

I was thinking that to. Might be a way for her to think, or whatever. But she would be tired, not sleeping. No point in over working yourself to get sick.

NO???!!!

Maybe everyone should contact thier local schoolboard and question if the schools have safety measures and procedures up to date now.People feel like schools are a safe zone for thier kids,they are not,obviously.

I would be going nuts.

It took it to mean going to work-out

I don't see where she posted that. Was it on fb?

I wonder if she means putting up fliers at the gym.

It was on fb.. I really took it as working out. But we all take things differently. Maybe she is going to post fliers.

By the way, if you haven't lived there, you might have NO idea about the blackberry and raspberry brambles. They grow higher than your head. They make a terrible thicket. The canes can be as thick as your arm. Very tough, awful going. The wild roses likewise. VERY BAD area to be lost in.

I just have nagging feeling from the first that he was taken by a maniac, not lost. I hope I am very WRONG.

I agree, whoever took him must be a maniac.

I know she had talked about the gym daycare with her daughter,so she was at the gym,before this happened,before Friday.Has she talked about going to the gym since?

I was thinking that to. Might be a way for her to think, or whatever. But she would be tired, not sleeping. No point in over working yourself to get sick.

True. You bring up a good point... too tired. If she isn't talking about going to the school gym for flyers.

I might be the only one on here that would have to do something to keep myself busy if one of my children were missing. I feel like a bad mom now! :doh:

The gym is the first place I go to when I am upset though.

I would go to the gym to keep myself occupied and to take my mind off of it, I find the gym very relaxing. Don't take that the wrong way, I would be DEVASTATED, desperate, hopeful, on edge waiting for any kind of word! But, I would have to keep myself busy for fear of becoming very depressed and anxiety ridden during circumstances such as this. Now, I wouldn't be going to parties or doing any kind of fun functions, but the gym, maybe.

The anxiety is there for a reason. It's nature giving you the adrenaline and heightened sense of awareness to search for your child non-stop.

I would also be curious about any kids that may have been bullies. Did Kyron have any run in with any kids older than him? You never know about kids. Not saying anything bad about the school or the kids, just some thing that crossed my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placeholder25