DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still going on -

not concerned about cost of search

No date as to when search process will stop - it depends

No canvassing at this time
storms make search and rescue teams a little wetter - that's it, we will search

Many search teams coming from across the state - not relieving anybody but adding to the force

Set up staging area for search teams - tent city so to speak
now talking about search and rescue - training etc. SAR team very professional, some are members and others are unpaid volunteers.

Employing canine resources so far and will use them when needed

Sheriff asking to speak with the media off camera when the PC is done.

KOIN saying not to be concerned as they feel this is isolated.

They are back on the coverage again.

Talking about how they train the people on the search and rescue team.

Did anyone at the presser ask about the St. Helens attempted abduction? I realize that there were different MOs for the two incidents, but still--20 miles apart?!?! You would think SOMEONE would have asked Gates if they are looking into any connection between the two.

Running a tighter ship explains the Nextel phones in the scanner thread. Nothing related to the case coming over the airwaves the last time I checked.

WHAT IF he really did have an appointment that day (Friday) and someone was going to pick him up from school and take him to it and then return him to school? The teacher might have thought it just ran over and he never came back but SM didn't know he never returned until he didn't get off the bus. Unlikely, but possible.

The State of Oregon - it's incredible. All the teams that come are working on the same page. For the most part they are unpaid volunteers.

Employed canine resources and will use them as necessary.

They have searched out a half mile and will not discuss where they are going from here yet.

please somebody transcribe whats being said as my computer is too slow to watch. tia :)

my laptop will work fine till time for a presser. Then I start having problems w/ the stupid Wireless adapter!! GRR! Yes, please someone enlighten us.

Did anyone at the presser ask about the St. Helens attempted abduction? I realize that there were different MOs for the two incidents, but still--20 miles apart?!?! You would think SOMEONE would have asked Gates if they are looking into any connection between the two.

That was asked, and he said they are investigating it.

The half mile radius was a grid search on ground by foot.

No areas have been cleared - nothing has been taken off the list for a potential relook.

They want this to come to a quick conclusion. We want to find Kyron and bring him home. The longer that takes, it's frustrating. We are focused on that mission.

I would love to by a fly on the wall for the meeting with Gates and press afterward.

Sheriff asking to speak with the media off camera when the PC is done.

What's that all about?

Did they say that the family has been working on a statement all week? Bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill