OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know what he was supposed to be doing in the talent show yet? I remember from elementary school where, if you were in the dance team or choir, you would be practicing for the talent show for most of the day instead of going to class. Is it possible he was going to be performing as part of a group with the school and his teacher may not have been expecting him in class since he was supposed to be with that group until the talent show?

I can't seem to find the answers to these questions.... When did his parents find out he was missing? Did the school actually call them or did he not come out when they went to pick him up? If the school called, was it at the end of the day or when they realized he wasn't there for the talent show?

I think the teach got confused and figured he left with his mom after the science fair. Some one yesterday posted about how some students do leave and not stay for the school day during special events like this one.

He was noticed missing when he didn't get off the bus at 3:45 by sm.

I have not heard he was suppose to be in the talent show but by family of students. Maybe they are just assuming. If not maybe the teach thought he was missing it due to that appointment she maybe thought he had that day. But its for a later date we have learned.

As far as the poll, I believe Kyron was lured out of the school building by someone he knew.

I also believe he had seen the evil side of this person before, but as a sweet little innocent child, he could have never ever imagined how horrific a monster this person really was. And because of that innocense and because he is only a little boy, he went with that person, perhaps with the promise he wouldn't be gone long at all.

ITA with all but the BBM section.

Volunteers ? If the school did not make anyone sign in and out of that school I wonder if they kept track of volunteers that came and went .....

The step mom didn't see him walk into his class?she left before he went into his class?Did his step mom see him talking to any one?A kid?parent?anyone?Did Kyron talk to someone after his mom left?

We haven't heard about most of those. SM saw him walking down the hall to his classroom. About t same time his sm last saw him he passed a boy and said he was going to look at the electricity project. Thats all we have heard.

Are red-eyed tree frogs a native species in that area?

I'm sure this is only wishful thinking, but perhaps someone mentioned to him that his project would be really cool if it had real live frogs with it and he decided to go catch some.

Volunteers ? If the school did not make anyone sign in and out of that school I wonder if they kept track of volunteers that came and went .....

I doubt it. I got the feeling yesterday during a press conference the press was trying to ask the principal about that and got cut off. I wonder if they just got laid back over all these years. This is what it takes. We should all follow the rules they are there for a reason.

Are red-eyed tree frogs a native species in that area?

I'm sure this is only wishful thinking, but perhaps someone mentioned to him that his project would be really cool if it had real live frogs with it and he decided to go catch some.

Just found that they are native to central American rainforests.

I am trying to catch up but man you guys are just too hard to keep up with - LOL

I keep thinking about LE saying something about "wrapped up" by the end of the week or something in a statement yesterday. I haven't found it yet so I will go search more after I post this. But if he said that coupled with the local/specific searches being done, I am kind of leaning toward a perp that doesn't have a vehicle (minor, homeless, etc.) Seems that they are really looking close by. I just keeping thinking of Elizabeth O.

I would like to say something that I've been thinking about for the past couple of days. In a post I made the other day I stated that among other things I thought it was odd that the family hasn't spoken out. I've been thinking of former and ongoing cases where the parents have been all over the news and I have officially changed my mind. I'm really starting to think keeping the family away from the media is the right way to go about it. Think about all of those cases where the family has gotten more attention than the actual missing child, the family constantly judged for what they are and aren't doing, not being sad enough, tears not being real etc. We end up spending more time speculating about actions of the family. I think LE is protecting the family from this because there is nothing worse than having a missing child and being devastated and then have to defend yourself in the media for your every move. I mean really, we know that they are heartbroken and want Kyron home. That's pretty much a given, I personally don't need them to say it at this point.

I agree, great post. I can't think of any other reason for them to appear publicly than to keep his name in the media - and since there are regular press conferences and coverage of the story, that doesn't seem necessary at this point.

I am trying to catch up but man you guys are just too hard to keep up with - LOL

I keep thinking about LE saying something about "wrapped up" by the end of the week or something in a statement yesterday. I haven't found it yet so I will go search more after I post this. But if he said that coupled with the local/specific searches being done, I am kind of leaning toward a perp that doesn't have a vehicle (minor, homeless, etc.) Seems that they are really looking close by. I just keeping thinking of Elizabeth O.

Wrapped up by end of week is an odd term. I thought about it in bed and remember looking for Haliegh in the river the LE used that term also.
Maybe its a way to give everyone the feeling ofsecurity that they are close..

I agree, great post. I can't think of any other reason for them to appear publicly than to keep his name in the media - and since there are regular press conferences and coverage of the story, that doesn't seem necessary at this point.

Thank you and I was thinking the same but forgot to include it in my post.:blushing:
That would be a reason to speak out to the media and public.

Maybe he remembered about the electricity project on his way to class and decided to head to it to check it out. All the excitement that day I can see kids bending stuff, thinking its ok to do so.
8:45 his step mom sees him walk to his class room?He walks past his class room to see another (electric)project?The kid who see's him is in his(kyrons) classroom?That gives him about 15 minutes to be talking to someone?or go some where else?Did this make any sense at all LOL.

I think it must have been after 8:45, since 8:45 is when the stepmom left Kyron in the hallway, this kid saw Kyron in the hallway, and the kid didn't mention the stepmom being with Kyron.

The stepmom said Kyron was headed to his classroom, not to an electricity project, and this kid said Kyron was not going to his classroom, but to the electricity project.

When you put it all together, the stepmom has left with Kyron walking down the hallway to his class, then the kid sees Kyron who's veering from his class and going instead to an electricity project.

I don't think I just made any sense at all. lol.

Bean,
You make a lot of sense. Because we don't know about distances here. How far was Kyron from his classroom door when his SM left him ? Say he's in a hallway, walks towards his classroom, is stoked about the "cool" project, sees Tanner, and then decides to backtrack, back to the Science Fair. By that time ( a bit past 8:45),most of the parents,relatives and kids would have left the Science Project area, and whoever did this has a small window of opportunity. Perhaps they lured Kyron by telling him that they have a similar "cool" project in their car... At that point, Kyron walks back in the direction of his classroom,very close to the south entrance/exit of the school . I think whoever saw Kyron at around 9:00 also saw the person he was leaving with. In this scenario,LE knows all....

Unfortunately, I do not have much to add this morning other than to say that I'm saddened to see that precious Kyron is still missing. This little boy needs to be found and returned home. And, while I try to remain positive, whatever hope I had even yesterday is slowly being diminished. Someone knows where this child is and it is time for them to speak out. This case is breaking my heart...

I'm not going to go into my speculation on where he is or who he is with right now, but I did want to mention that his case is now being mentioned on my local news (Cleveland, Ohio). While it was heartbreaking to see his photo on my television screen, it is good to know that his case has the media's attention.

Please, let today be the day that Kyron is found and brought home!

8:45 his step mom sees him walk to his class room?He walks past his class room to see another (electric)project?The kid who see's him is in his(kyrons) classroom?That gives him about 15 minutes to be talking to someone?or go some where else?Did this make any sense at all LOL.

Yeah it does. I'm guessing there is more of who saw him, who he talked to, that we aren't hearing.

The step mom didn't see him walk into his class?she left before he went into his class?Did his step mom see him talking to any one?A kid?parent?anyone?Did Kyron talk to someone after his mom left?

The reports have said she was walking him in the hallway toward his classroom, and he said he was going to his classroom, they waved good-bye, and she left. One report said they were 150 feet from his classroom when they parted.

From the electricity project article, that child saw him in the hallway. The child didn't mention seeing the stepmom.

The stepmom:
8:45 a.m. Kyron Horman and his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, attend a science fair at Skyline Elementary School. He is seen walking down a hallway toward a classroom.
http://www.kptv.com/kyron-horman/index.html

"He told her, 'I'm going back to the classroom, Mom,' and she waves to him and left," Moulton said. "She thought he was safely at school just like he is every day."
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

The electricity project kid:
"He walked by the hallway

ETA: the 150 feet:
He was last seen by his step-mother walking toward his classroom, 150 feet away.
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Media/kyron-horman-school-crisis-mode-search-continues/story?id=10847733

What I want to know for sure is whether the electricity kid saw the stepmom at all, and also how close to the classroom Kyron was when the electricity kid saw him in the hallway.

THIS is the part that has keeps me flopping like a fish out of water all night looooooooooooooooooooooooooong!!!

IF i have this correctly, Friday morning SM told teacher directly about an appointment, unless it was for that daywhy wouldn't you just include the info about appointment in the email sent later in the day to his teacher about picking up his tree frog project?!??! That is IF the appointment was for sometime down the road, say the upcoming week.

OH I'm sure there's a logical explaination I just can't for the life of me, come up with it.

Anyone?

:waitasec:

it could be that SM meant to ask teacher about picking up project when she spoke to her in person friday morning in the gym re: kyron's appt and she forgot. thus, the email later that day.

Catching up here. The presser today will be at.....

Noon Pacific Time
1PM Mountain
2PM Central
3PM Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics