OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow....that does look like him :eek:

I agree!

I was trying to match the top of the boy in the cars ear.. and then go over and see where the top of Kyrons ear is.. seems the same to me... anyone else see that or is it just me seeing things?
I would love to see a pic of Kyron not smiling... so we can see his lips...how long they comparing with width of nose...

Is that an ear?

Am signing off and hoping something comes from the massive search. I hope they did not refer to end of week in as if he is not found by then, searches will be called off? I know they may have to consider this at some point, but I think we can stay hopeful until they tell the public more, anyway.

I'm not going to quote the photos because its screwing my margins all up. They do look very similar however it appears that Kyron has a more round head and this boy in the car looks to have a longer head. However it could be because he is looking through glass.

I do want to state that Kyron is similar to several boys I know, one in particular that I swear could pass for his twin.I wish there was something specific that would make him more recognizable.

as it will be imposable for me to go through 7 threads to find what I posted, but I did post where Kyron's dad was a business architect for Intel along with a link.

above snipped and bolded by me............you can go to your profile and hit "show all statistics" or something like that. Then hit "find all posts by (username)" - that will bring up your posts! Hope this helps!

I'm not going to quote the photos because its screwing my margins all up. They do look very similar however it appears that Kyron has a more round head and this boy in the car looks to have a longer head. However it could be because he is looking through glass.

I do want to state that Kyron is similar to several boys I know, one in particular that I swear could pass for his twin.I wish there was something specific that would make him more recognizable.

BBM

If you look closely at the boy in the car, you can see that the black edge around the window prevents you from seeing his whole face - you can't see the ear on that side of his head.

does anyone have a pic of kyron with his mouth closed...kinda like the child in the car?

Wow.. Certainly resembles him!

kyron_horman14_540x405.jpg

kyron_horman19_540x405.jpg

kyron_horman23_480x360.jpg

kyron_horman39_540x405.jpg

kyron.jpg

Sorry - I couldn't figure out how to make them bigger - but if you click on them you can see them larger.

At first I thought that if it was Kyron in the car - his transitions lenses might be darkened - but I see lots of photos of him in the light - and the lenses are not darkened.

That is a remarkable resemblance isn't it?

Thank you Ruby for posting those together :hug:, I wanted to but dont know how to capture a pic from video's ..... I think its close enough to call it in ...

I'm not excited about the pic of the boy in the car. I think the glasses are the reason for the similarities. I don't think anyone would have looked twice at him if he didn't have glasses on. And how stupid would a perp be to drive right past the school? I mean anything is within the realm of possibilities but the perp was shrewd enough to leave no clues behind (that we know of). To go back to the scene of the crime is unlikely.

Thank you Ruby for posting those together :hug:, I wanted to but dont know how to capture a pic from video's ..... I think its close enough to call it in ...

Mamaeb posted those pics together. Those boys do look very similar.

I'm not excited about the pic of the boy in the car. I think the glasses are the reason for the similarities. I don't think anyone would have looked twice at him if he didn't have glasses on. And how stupid would a perp be to drive right past the school? I mean anything is within the realm of possibilities but the perp was shrewd enough to leave no clues behind (that we know of). To go back to the scene of the crime is unlikely.

It does seem unlikely.

Have any of you ever heard of a case where the perp and the victim (together) would be so in the open like that? Like around the police activity or anything?

I've heard of perps doing this - but not with their victims.

It does seem unlikely.

Have any of you ever heard of a case where the perp and the victim (together) would be so in the open like that? Like around the police activity or anything?

well, and right in front of the media. IDK... but I wanted to get the pics together just in case

It does seem unlikely.

BBM- Shasta Groene.

It does seem unlikely.

Yes, Shasta Groene and her kidnapper were discovered while sharing a meal at Denny's.

I bet the child in the car is a different kid. It would be easy to identify him by whose mom drives that car.

It does seem unlikely.

Jaycee Dugard.....

I agree they look very similar... but let's not forget the Kara Kopetsky/Tasha Miller thing. I still swear they have got to be sisters...

I don't know if anyone has seen these two articles on the St Helen's attempted abduction being investigated for possible connection to Kyron's case.

"Tony Phipps has a previous arrest for sodomy and contributing to the sexual delinquency of a minor." Huh? That's a new one for me.

St. Helens Police Chief Steve Salle said, “There’s nothing that says that it’s connected, but there’s nothing to say that it isn’t.” Police Chief Salle also pointed out that child abductions in the area are not normal.

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=7265

http://www.kptv.com/news/23844843/detail.html

I think it IS possible. This kid in St Helen's just happened to be walking and vulnerable. Kyron's was more well planned and premeditated. IF this same guy abducted Kyron, he probably would not be thinking real clearly only a few days later. I wouldn't be totally shocked if they were connected, but I also think they probably are not.

Did anyone see the 11 O'Clock news tonight? I woke up at the tail end of Kyron's spot and so didn't get everything clearly.

{Editing here to say someone close to the case} has decided to say something to the media even tho LE had asked them not to. I think it was just encouragement to the investigation and finding him soon.

Then they interviewed Kyron's good friend, a 3rd grader who talked on and on. Dang, wish I'd had a pencil and paper handy. He talked about Kyron's teacher having a substitute teacher with her that day who was the one who noticed he was not in school. She told the teacher, who pooh poohed it away, saying he is probably in the bathroom. He was a very sharp little guy who talked for several minutes to the reporter.

I'll go see if I can find a newscast article that includes what this boy said and am sorry if you've already discussed that here. Just wanted to post this ASAP xox

ETA: OK, I found a new article, and it was his desk mate talking:

KOIN NEWS
http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Hormans-Desk-Mate-Says-Substitute-Noticed-Him/TVY3YTREG0SyCP3tb3MkZg.cspx

Snippet
"Eight-year-old Tanner Pumala says the first person to notice Kyron Horman was missing was a substitute teacher who was taking a head count as the second and third grade class was re-assembling after visiting other classrooms for a science fair at Skyline School last Friday.

"And she was like 'oh no where's Kyron there's only five' and Mrs. Porter was like it's okay calm down, calm down he's probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water and she said alright I'm going to leave and she left, " says Tanner Pumala. . . . ." {more at link}

CORRECTION: It was Kyron's desk mate's grandmother who decided to allow him to talk to the media, not anyone from Kyron's immediate family.

Did anyone see the 11 O'Clock news tonight? I woke up at the tail end of Kyron's spot and so didn't get everything clearly.

Evidently the SM {I think}, or one of his family members decided to say something to the media even tho LE had asked them not to. I think it was just encouragement to the investigation and finding him soon.

Then they interviewed Kyron's good friend, a 3rd grader who talked on and on. Dang, wish I'd had a pencil and paper handy. He talked about Kyron's teacher having a substitute teacher with her that day who was the one who noticed he was not in school. She told the teacher, who pooh poohed it away, saying he is probably in the bathroom. He was a very sharp little guy who talked for several minutes to the reporter.

I'll go see if I can find a newscast article that includes what this boy said and am sorry if you've already discussed that here. Just wanted to post this ASAP xox

BBM - WOW - probably in the bathroom??? How do we get from that to absent and thought he left with mom?

Thanks for this info - it has not yet been discussed.

It's gettin late so I'm turning in soon - Hope tomorrow is the day Kyron is found!

Evidently the SM {I think}, or one of his family members decided to say something to the media even tho LE had asked them not to. I think it was just encouragement to the investigation and finding him soon.

I haven't heard it. Thanks for sharing it.

Yay for locals!What channel was it hon,FoxNews12?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel