OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
agree that this relatively isolated school without cameras and that busy happy hectic day, and the fact that school is soon closing ... very attractive and tempting and even a bit of timing pressure for a bold (or, just obsessed) SO type perp. :(

Someone impulsive who gets a 'rush' operating in a higher-risk scenario?

I am baffled beyond belief, true, but do not feel there is a child predator involved in this case.

At this point, I am more fearful of the results of the current search...if they are "successful" it may well not be in a good way.

But LE has stated that this is NOT a criminal investigation. I have never heard them do that before in the case of a missing child who they have reason to believe has been abducted. Never. They could be hush hush for several reasons : to protect the privacy of the family, to keep the search moving,without hordes of reporters showing up at the scene. If Kyron is in those woods -- and I think he is --, and they get to him in time, just watch how vocal LE will get !

This theory would explain why that LEO at the presser the other day mentioned two cases of missing persons : the little boy at Crater Lake,who was never located, and the Kim family,who were found because of the pings on their cell phones. He chose those two examples of methods of searching for a reason. IMO

If they believed 100% or even 90% that he was in the woods as a lost child that wandered off they would say so, instead of hinting at other cases where that was the scenario. Something fishy is going on with what they are saying and more importantly with what they aren't saying. IMO

But LE has stated that this is NOT a criminal investigation. I have never heard them do that before in the case of a missing child who they have reason to believe has been abducted. Never. They could be hush hush for several reasons : to protect the privacy of the family, to keep the search moving,without hordes of reporters showing up at the scene. If Kyron is in those woods -- and I think he is --, and they get to him in time, just watch how vocal LE will get !

This theory would explain why that LEO at the presser the other day mentioned two cases of missing persons : the little boy at Crater Lake,who was never located, and the Kim family,who were found because of the pings on their cell phones. He chose those two examples of methods of searching for a reason. IMO

Has Gates actually stated "This is not a criminal investigation" ... OR has he simply responded negatively when asked if he's calling it a criminal investigation. Subtle but distinct difference (and not by accident, if so).

VW Picture - When I only saw the picture I thought wow amazing amazing coincidence and I hope someone calls it in.

VW Video

1. Child (7ish) riding in FRONT seat. Most parents know the law and he would be in the back seat.

2. Obviously not wearing his seat belt because his face is pressed up into the front windshield, looking. Again, most parents would not allow this. So, is that really a PARENT driving?

3. Now look at the driver... huh? Appears to be asian, with a freaky amount of lipstick and eye shadow on and some kind of ? haircut. The boy appears to be caucasian.

PLEASE do not think I am implying ANYTHING about what people look like. It's just one of those scenes with enough little odd things to make me say huh?

It's so funny you said all those things. Though I don't think the child looks like Kyron, the only strange thing I did notice is that the woman is wearing gloves. In the summer.

I wonder if the FBI has a profile of the perp being

Thanks for reminding me of something else I've noticed a couple of times,....
the official story is that the FBI CARD team came in to profile *Kyron*.
This was highlighted again in today's news story IIRC (print edition).

Hi neighbor,

Thanks guys, for the responses on the media. I wonder what is exactly said to them "off camera". I'm still somewhat surprised they've backed off as much as they have, especially considering our local media and the way the Ward Weaver case was handled. But I suppose he was falling all over himself to get on TV. I hadn't considered the O's letters to the editor, but that is very, very weird. Makes me think even more that they know way more than they are saying.

To the poster who was asking about animals... I'm kind of a city girl, but the main immediate dangers I hear about are mountain lions and wolves. We don't really have poisonous snakes, and maybe the occasional black widow spider. And there could also be pet pit bulls or other dogs on private property. Considering the rural-ness of the school, I didn't think this was a stupid question!
I think we have cougars here.

If they believed 100% or even 90% that he was in the woods as a lost child that wandered off they would say so, instead of hinting at other cases where that was the scenario. Something fishy is going on with what they are saying and more importantly with what they aren't saying. IMO

I agree with this. If the evidence they had was "Kyron's best friend told us they went out to look for bugs in the field behind the school, and he came back but never saw Kyron after that", I don't think there would be anything to hide. The only reason I can see to keep it confidential is to not compromise the investigation of a crime (whether or not they've classified it yet).

Kidnapping for ransom occurs in foregin countries and on TV, it RARELY happens in the U.S. anymore.

Kidnappings for profit that do occur in the United States today are often connected to other ongoing criminal activity, such as human trafficking or drug related.

I just don't see that happening in this case. Sorry.

jmo

He either wandered off or was taken by someone (acquaintance) or stranger (which is pretty rare).

Between your theory and mine, I hope YOURS turns out correct.

I noticed in the PR it was mentioned that they were searching "high lines", which to me indicates some use of electricity. I still believe they are looking for an abductor.

:praying: for you Kyron
Blessings to all searchers

IIRC = If I recall correctly
BBM = bolded by me
TIA = thank in advance

Added a couple I had a hard time figuring out when I was a newbie

Has Gates actually stated "This is not a criminal investigation" ... OR has he simply responded negatively when asked if he's calling it a criminal investigation. Subtle but distinct difference (and not by accident, if so).
Late yesterday afternoon I saw a crawl across the TV screen saying they had not ruled out a criminal investigation. If anyone took him it would be a criminal case, right? So that tells me they are primarily focused on him walking away and having an accident of some kind. IMO

That will change I believe when and if it becomes a recovery operation instead of a rescue one as it is now. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx