OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much.Are they searching near this college?I wonder if someone from the college could have been at the science fair.It makes very good sense they would check there if they are?

They won't say where they are searching specifically. Olsen said they were going back over their 2 mile perimeter, and expanding from there.

Just want to say again, and it's in the Oregonian Timeline page, it was not a science fair, it was the IB Expo.. this is not something outsiders would have been invited to.

Another thing I think is strange regarding the media... normally wouldn't they be stalking the searchers and reporting from/flying over the search areas when they found them? They must have been told not to do that (or I have missed that they ARE doing it).

KGW was doing aerial video from their Sky8 helicopter; I don't know if they're allowed to fly in there while the SAR guys are in the air or not.

Press conference time!

I am not buying the theory that he could have been taken AND have been left in this area alive. JMO.

I agree. And I'm hoping their focus isn't because they think something really bad happened to him right near the school.

One more thought, do we know how Kyron came up with his "red-eyed" tree frog project? Was there someone outside of the family that is involved in such matters, environmentally or otherwise, that may have helped him with the project? That perhaps showed up to see it at the fair?

awsome job!!

This persons lips are formed in a weird way.. LOL.. Looks liek she is saying "sh" as in .....

Or singing lady gaga or something .... :angel:

On the "Today" show this morning, Sheriff Staton told Matt Lauer that today's effort is intended to build on the initial search and cover areas already looked at by trained searchers. He said authorities have made "door-to-door checks with every residence in this area.

"We have been following up on every lead that comes in.

Lauer noted that "more and more people are starting to talk about the fact that this family has decided not to step into the spotlight" -- a contrast with other parents of missing children who have spoken publicly.

On Wednesday, a sheriff's official read a statement written by the family, asking the public to continue looking for the boy. Lauer asked if Kyron's parents are "fully cooperating."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_search_re-energiz.html

I have a lg, pretty clear screen capture of the woman and boy in the VW...is it okay to post it?

Searchers at Horman household, searching around the grounds, per anchor.

They won't say where they are searching specifically. Olsen said they were going back over their 2 mile perimeter, and expanding from there.

Just want to say again, and it's in the Oregonian Timeline page, it was not a science fair, it was the IB Expo.. this is not something outsiders would have been invited to.

KGW was doing aerial video from their Sky8 helicopter; I don't know if they're allowed to fly in there while the SAR guys are in the air or not.

Press conference time!
Thank you.Can you please explain what IB Expo.. is to me.I have no idea.I'm sorry.

100 % of students have been interviewed -
Still seeking more info -
Do everything they can to bring Kyron home-

sharing info with media can effect investigation and search

sharing missleading info can hurt investigation,

if info will aide in the search or investigation, they will share,

they have interviewed 100% students

100% of students have been interviewed
Can't say if all staff and parents have, but that is their hope

Not Gates it is someone else..trying to catch it ..watching locally on FOX 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Desireh