OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes my two synapses actually fire off and produce something. :)

Remember when Gates said that they'd "wrap this up" by the weekend? It's almost the weekend.

Wonder if that has anything to do with calling in families at the school.

I think it was posted the teaser for the school meeting was on Koin. I was hoping Fox would pick it up and report on it.

Does Koin broadcast live at 11?

I think it was posted the teaser for the school meeting was on Koin. I was hoping Fox would pick it up and report on it.

Does Koin broadcast live at 11?

Yes. Not sure if they stream it online though.

Sometimes my two synapses actually fire off and produce something. :)

Remember when Gates said that they'd "wrap this up" by the weekend? It's almost the weekend.

Wonder if that has anything to do with calling in families at the school.

That was the initial ground search he was hoping to wrap up by this weekend.

Anyone know if the step mom was asked why she didn't attend the Talent Show to see Kyron?

They haven't released any information on this, and I believe the talent show info was in a comment on an early news story and not confirmed.

I have a friend watching seattle local news at 10 right now.

they said "story coming up"

I'll report when she reports...

TV said "locals in shock, story after the break"

I have never read what the protocol is for calling off a search and rescue. Is there such a thing? How do they know when to call it off? (No, I don't think they should. I am just curious about who has to make that terrible decision and how it is made.)

I couldn't get audio either, so I just watched it on TV. Not a word about the meeting! They showed some searchers out in the field, and gifts that have been left on the family's mailbox, otherwise business as usual. One mom said the FBI was at her house last night to search, and they let them in, but that's all she said.

BBM

That's it. C'mon guys - how many times in the past so many cases have we actually heard of the FBI going house to house - or even doing any house searches (other than the family home)?

The only one that directly comes to mind is Jessica Lunsford (and the "not paying attention" cops).

This along with these pressers where they are asking for water and food for the searchers - showing how bad the conditions are - how thick the brush is .............and yet they say nothing about it now being 6 - 7 days that he could be "out there" and voicing concern for his well-being - needing food and especially water.

LE thinks someone has him. And that someone is probably someone from that school (hence the meeting tomorrow). And IMO its not some homeless "creep". Its someone that no one would ever suspect or even think they are capable of this.

I believe KOIN is at 11, yes. Sadly, I don't get that channel here. My area carries stations out of Eugene.

I think it was determined earlier that the "appointment statement" was only a rumor.

Yup. Everything is a rumor at this point except for the fact that he is missing.

I was just talking about why the teacher my not have thought anything about the back pack being there.

I say everything is a rumor because even though the paper had a time line, Gates has said , "no comment" to everything else that we *advertiser censored**umed at one point. Time seen, etc.

There are so many if's :

1. IF the teacher was told that he had an appointment, she would not think anything of his backpack being there.

She could have thought that he was coming back later. Since he didn't, she could think that the appointment took longer and he just wasn't coming back that day. Or she could have thought that they just plain forgot it.

The parents look to be very involved and responsible, so the teacher wouldn't worry about it.

2. If the teacher did in fact say that it was no big deal he wasn't in the group. He went to get a drink of water or whatever, then that certainly brings up a whole new set of questions.

Huh? Where did this come from? Wasn't it the stepmom who had the appt, if there was an appt in the equation?

"locals in shock, story after the break"
Here comes something bad. Having another beer to slow heart rate.

okay so that was a total tease job from Seattle.

lol my poor friend!

news was: searched all day, continue searching tomorrow.

and a retired teacher was interviewed to say how much Kyron reminded him of his students.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

sowwy all. :(

we shall wait for 11 pm Portland news, I guess.

BBM

That's it. C'mon guys - how many times in the past so many cases have we actually heard of the FBI going house to house - or even doing any house searches (other than the family home)?

The only one that directly comes to mind is Jessica Lunsford (and the "not paying attention" cops).

This along with these pressers where they are asking for water and food for the searchers - showing how bad the conditions are - how thick the brush is .............and yet they say nothing about it now being 6 - 7 days that he could be "out there" and voicing concern for his well-being - needing food and especially water.

LE thinks someone has him. And that someone is probably someone from that school (hence the meeting tomorrow). And IMO its not some homeless "creep". Its someone that no one would ever suspect or even think they are capable of this.

I think this is a good analysis. There has been something off about this from the beginning, and it's only gotten weirder.

Or he only worked half a day and left at noon?

It was Friday...It sure seems like a lot of people in offices manage not to work Friday afternoons...

(at least it seems that way when I'm trying to get in touch with any work admin people on Friday afternoons lol)

Locals let us know what is said on the news, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member