Found Deceased OR - Meighan Cordie, 27, Yamhill County, 18 Aug 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We all hope for a positive outcome every single time, but so often the resolution is a sad one filled with death. Again and again I am reminded of the fragility of the human body. I am deeply saddened by this new news. However Meighan's death occured, it was a death of a young person stolen away too soon. And it was the death of a mother of a you g girl as well. The poor family has to help Meighan's daughter understand her mom will never again be there to hug her. The world is sorrowful tonight. May this family find peace and comfort in one another....

How the heck did she get all the way over there? No way she walked 8 miles barefoot and somehow came across no other people in that time?? Just... weird.

Prayers for Meighan's longtime boyfriend, their beautiful daughter, Meighan's heartbroken parents as well. Especially her mother. May God be with them. <3

But we're not really sure this is 8 miles from where she actually got out of the car, right? Didn't I read that the mom was unsure of the exact area that Meighan got out (b/c she was not familiar with the area and it was dark)? As has been said by others, I imagine the autopsy will provide some answers for her family.

I agree. I can not imagine what her mom is going threw right now.
I understand, when my former husband drank (he was also bipolar which didn't help matters) I would sometimes have to go and give him a ride home from where he'd gone drinking and on the ride home he'd get angry from the alcohol (and some perceived slight) and just jump out of the vehicle and take off at a stoplight. You can't stop someone that does that. And in a rural setting, there's really no safe way to go look for them if they leave the road in the dark. Prayers for her mom. I am glad they found her for burial. I was worried she ended up in the water around the island. My Mom was an Oregon Deputy Sheriff (Multnomah Co.) and what the water does to someone is not pleasant.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/24/missing-woman-found-dead-after-argument-with-mom-and-wedding/
Friends remembered Cordie, the daughter of a Clackamas Fire Department captain, as someone who made an impression on everyone she met.

“She lit up a room when she came into it, making jokes, smiling, she made so many friends,” Ashli Johnston told KPTV. “She really was the person everyone wanted to be friends with.”

Cordie is survived by a 3-year-old daughter, Johnston said.

“I know she would try to get home,” she told the station. “She loves that little girl more than anything, there’s no reason she would just disappear for no reason.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb
Back