OR - Militia members occupy federal building in Oregon after protest #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just trying to help the women and children! LE are monsters!

He wasn't even cool enough to be an official occupier with the gang and now he thinks this is his way to sneak in and show them how valuable he is. Getting arrested is one way to get closer to Bundy, I guess.

He's a nutjob.
They keep saying that he has been arrested. Others are keeping the live feed going.
My favorite so far is they keep saying "It was planned man, they knew they were going to do this." Really, No duh, is my answer.
They are so upset and surprised by the arrests.

In a separate event in Burns, Oregon, at approximately 5:50 pm, Oregon State Police arrested the following individual:

* Joseph Donald O'Shaughnessy, age 45, Cottonwood, Arizona

All of the named defendants face a federal felony charge of conspiracy to impede officers of the United States from discharging their official duties through the use of force, intimidation, or threats, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 372.

I knew this would not end without shots being fired. The FBI had already asked that the Tuesday night meeting be cancelled - they knew what was going down, Yay!!

The arrested individuals include:

* Ammon Edward Bundy, age 40, of Emmett, Idaho
* Ryan C. Bundy, age 43, of Bunkerville, Nevada
* Brian Cavalier, age 44, of Bunkerville, Nevada
* Shawna Cox, age 59, Kanab, Utah
* Ryan Waylen Payne, age 32, of Anaconda, Montana

These probable cause arrests occurred along Highway 395.

Sad to see Pete Santilli is not one of them - I bet he hightailed it towards home..

A name I'd expect to see on the arrested list isn't there. I wonder.
From the FBI statement: One individual who was a subject of a federal probable cause arrest is deceased. We will not be releasing any information about that person pending identification by the medical examiner's office.

One individual suffered non-life threatening injuries and was transported to a local hospital for treatment. He was arrested and is currently in custody.
Ryan is in custody. So????
If the youtube is correct.

From the FBI statement: One individual who was a subject of a federal probable cause arrest is deceased. We will not be releasing any information about that person pending identification by the medical examiner's office.

One individual suffered non-life threatening injuries and was transported to a local hospital for treatment. He was arrested and is currently in custody.

Someone on the twitter feed was wondering if the BundyBunch could be charged with murder since the person died during the shoot out.

Not seeing Finicum's name on the arrested list made me think he's the one who was shot. Lately he and Bundy are always pictured next to each other.

[video=twitter;692183097421471744]https://twitter.com/JohnLGC/status/692183097421471744[/video]

This makes me sad... I wish it would have been one of the ringleaders. They have his blood on their hands.

Thanks

(G.I. Joe will replay at midnight ET)

Thanks. There is one show coming up tonight which I simply will not miss for anything and that is "Killing Fields" on Investigation Discovery. I love it! And as a side note Episode 2 of "Friday Night Tykes" is on tonight too. Both will replay but I kinda wanna see the first showings.

I don't want to make light of his death, but I'm actually rather sad that tarpman is dead.

I think this experience took its toll on Lavoy. He was on the edge. It doesn't surprise me if he's the one killed.

For all my mocking of these people earlier in the threads, I'm sorry for the loss of life. If it is LaVoy or another. (Is Ritzheimer still up there?)

I'm very, very glad no innocent civilians or LE were hurt or killed. I hope these militia members are prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel