OR - Militia members occupy federal building in Oregon after protest #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I wonder what is going on with all the rest of them at the Refuge? Is there a youtube video anyone?

If law enforcement did plan this (at this time I think they did) it was a good plan IMO.

As far as I'm concerned, the militants got their way.

Has anyone seen what led to this shootout?

Depending on who is in the watchtower back at the Refuge, it might not be over yet.

It's hard to follow the youtube. Did the women and children leave the refuge, or is someone being sent to go get them?

So I wonder what is going on with all the rest of them at the Refuge? Is there a youtube video anyone?

Kieran Suckling ‏@KieranSuckling 5m5 minutes ago
7:27 report from Narrows. No helicopters or gunfire at Bundy compound. No vehicles coming in or out on 205. Quiet. #Oregonstandoff

I wonder if someone was appointed to step up and take over the standoff in the event these guys were arrested.

Lady on youtube just said she spoke to Blaine (I think that was the name) at the refuge and he said they are staying, and they will die there.

For all my mocking of these people earlier in the threads, I'm sorry for the loss of life. If it is LaVoy or another. (Is Ritzheimer still up there?)

I'm very, very glad no innocent civilians or LE were hurt or killed. I hope these militia members are prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Unnecessary loss of life is always regrettable. Which is why it is always preferable to bring words to a dispute, not loaded guns.

There's some video of the stop here, but it doesn't show much. Someone has also said Finicum was unarmed and cooperating when he was shot.

http://koin.com/2016/01/26/malheur-militia-law-enforcement-01262016/

The only one saying that is some woman running for office....

Michele Fiore ‏@VoteFiore 12m12 minutes ago
My heart & prays go out to LaVoy Finicum's family he was just murdered with his hands up in Burns OR.Ryan Bundy has been shot in the arm

https://twitter.com/VoteFiore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member