OR - Militia members occupy federal building in Oregon after protest #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortifying charges per Fry for him and Jeff. The video is showing how they are moving vehicles near their camp spot to protect them.

More videos.

[video=youtube;SKTP1krsNIc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKTP1krsNIc[/video]

If I were one of the remaining other three, I'd be wanting to take this guy out myself, right about now!! Or turn myself in just to get away from him.

Perhaps that's the Fed's strategy? I'm sure they could cut off his uploads if they wanted...

If I were one of the remaining other three, I'd be wanting to take this guy out myself, right about now!! Or turn myself in just to get away from him.

Perhaps that's the Fed's strategy? I'm sure they could cut off his uploads if they wanted...

This was his first communication with the outside world in a week. Obviously they THOUGHT they had cut off his uploads.

More videos.

[video=youtube;SKTP1krsNIc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKTP1krsNIc[/video]
I didn't think that this situation could get any stupider
, but this takes the cake.

If I knew how to post those videos directly here, I would but, Dr. Know? does a much better job of it.

On my email to Rob Manning at OPB, I got a response already. Verbatim:

Thanks for the message, Judith. I agree that it's worth looking into what the rules are around roadside memorials (there are lots of them along Oregon highways; they tend to be left alone, but they also tend to be smaller than this one). Thanks for the suggestion.

Best,

Rob

He has a laptop. New video. There's supposedly 9.

[video=youtube;Wo8wgwBNSGQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo8wgwBNSGQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Its interesting how organized his screen and documents seem to be compared to how disorganised he seems to be.

And, it seems he has lapsed into melancholy.

This group goes in and destroys parts of the refuge, but let one page of LaVoy's book get wrinkled and there will be heck to pay.
These last four hold outs have lost their minds. They should be able to tell just by the comments on their video channel that they do not have any support.
I will not be surprised when they come to realize there is no out that they will all make a pact to commit suicide rather than ever turn themselves in.

This group goes in and destroys parts of the refuge, but let one page of LaVoy's book get wrinkled and there will be heck to pay.
These last four hold outs have lost their minds. They should be able to tell just by the comments on their video channel that they do not have any support.
I will not be surprised when they come to realize there is no out that they will all make a pact to commit suicide rather than ever turn themselves in.

BBM

I have thought this as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members