OR - Militia members occupy federal building in Oregon after protest #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the end is very near - just like Ammon, they have now pushed it too far. I predict this ends tomorrow. This guy has lost it - he is getting more dangerous by the minute!

Well, the end is very near - just like Ammon, they have now pushed it too far. I predict this ends tomorrow. This guy has lost it - he is getting more dangerous by the minute!

BBM

I hope you are right. This has gone on way too long.

Raising my hand over here. Could the Feds please add littering to the charges? Thanks so much.

He explained that all the cans and plastic bottles scattered around were there to make it difficult for the FBI to sneak up on them in the middle of the night. But, it seems to me that what that means is, everyone is sleeping at night and no one is on guard duty.

I wonder what Franklin Graham is saying to them?

My husband had a great idea to evict them: fly an F-18 fighter jet over the refuge, it'd scare them to death, they'd think they were under attack. One actually flew over my house today on the way to the Super Bowl, and it was extremely loud! My daughter got scared, much louder than most other aircraft!

This video of Fry was posted Feb. 6th. Reading tweets etc...the 3% & PPN etc... were talking about rescuing the 4 over the weekend. The word got out that the 4 said they would shoot anybody coming to arrest them or rescue them (Soper letters posted here). So Fry puts this video out to correct that information.

[video]https://video-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xpa1/v/t43.1792-2/12690960_1651952171734223_96877566_n.mp4?efg=eyJyb HIiOjE1MDAsInJsYSI6MTAyNCwidmVuY29kZV90YWciOiJzdmV faGQifQ%3D%3D&rl=1500&vabr=157&oh=551bac64929e6ad45fe05d546fd907f0&oe=56B8D312[/video]

The weekend was almost over and the 4 were not rescued so Fry puts out all the videos yesterday. Plus one more that's a rant about the nuke plant.

[video=youtube;do-YQr22z1U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do-YQr22z1U[/video]

The different militia groups aren't getting along and pointing at each other, which is a good thing. That Soper guy sent out a letter to all the followers to meet in Burns then retracted it within hours as he said the 4 would shoot even the rescuers 3% PPN etc. Fry reaches out with the Feb. 6th audio saying that was not true. The 4 are probably po'd no one rescued them this past weekend & Fry reports they do not have "unlimited" supplies. They are getting desperate to get out of there.

Where's Jeff though?

That's my take on what I've read & listened to via Zello, FB & twitter & very happy the militias can't agree with each other. yay

If I knew how to post those videos directly here, I would but, Dr. Know? does a much better job of it.
EPzcKjP.jpg

My husband had a great idea to evict them: fly an F-18 fighter jet over the refuge, it'd scare them to death, they'd think they were under attack. One actually flew over my house today on the way to the Super Bowl, and it was extremely loud! My daughter got scared, much louder than most other aircraft!
There are probably fly overs already. Maybe out of Boise? They'd just need to fly lower and make all that noise like they do at air shows.

Ammon Bundy issues new statement from jail: Urges elected officials to support their imprisoned constituents
By Maxine Bernstein | The Oregonian/OregonLive
on February 08, 2016 at 8:00 AM, updated February 08, 2016 at 8:28 AM

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/02/ammon_bundy_issues_new_stateme.html

“Ammon Bundy, the leader of the armed takeover of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, continues to make his voice heard while sitting in jail on a federal conspiracy charge -- his latest call urges elected officials from eight states to support his co-defendants.

"This is a call to action for any elected representative in Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, the state of Washington and Ohio,'' Bundy says. "You have constituents in federal custody. Please visit and contact them to voice your support for free speech, the right to assemble and civil disobedience.''”

“Bundy made the recording Saturday. It was released Monday by his lawyers, Mike Arnold and Lissa Casey of the Eugene-based Arnold Law Firm. Audio of Bundy's voice is set against a backdrop of still images, including the definition of civil disobedience and a photo of Bundy's meeting on a rural road with Harney County Sheriff Dave Ward last month.”​

A little more with transcript of the very brief statement

Police Add Warning To Refuge Roadblock
by Rob Manning OPB | Feb. 6, 2016 8:20 a.m. | Updated: Feb. 6, 2016 2:23 p.m. | Burns, Oregon

http://www.opb.org/news/series/burn...n-state-police-malheur-refuge-arrest-warning/

“The new lighted sign changes from “Road Closed” to “No Unlawful Entry” to “Subject To Arrest

It’s the latest indication that the coalition of law enforcement guarding the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge have no interest in additional militia members, media or curious members of the public getting within five miles of the headquarters.”​

2016-02-05_16.17.18_nmv7nn.jpg

Note: The article is from Saturday, a day before Fry uploaded 10 new videos.

There are probably fly overs already. Maybe out of Boise? They'd just need to fly lower and make all that noise like they do at air shows.

Or out of Kingsley Field in Klamath Falls, OR. It's about the same distance as a bird or jet flies. They do a flyover of the Rogue Valley (Medford, Ashland area) on July 4 every year to start the parades and the noise is deafening. It's amusing to imagine, but I'd hate to see them waste jet fuel on these guys. One fly over wouldn't do the trick.

Okay, I'll give it a whirl. First video today:

WTH Dahboo777?
Published on Feb 8, 2016 Quit spreading lies man!

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=608hitnIG8E[/video]

This group goes in and destroys parts of the refuge, but let one page of LaVoy's book get wrinkled and there will be heck to pay.
These last four hold outs have lost their minds. They should be able to tell just by the comments on their video channel that they do not have any support.
I will not be surprised when they come to realize there is no out that they will all make a pact to commit suicide rather than ever turn themselves in.

I think they're too afraid to do something like that, though I can see them threatening to or it even attempting suicide if they think it will get them out of there.

WTH Dahboo777?

If someone left a phone behind and that's what they're using, wouldn't the owner of the phone know it?

I can't figure out how he's still making the videos.

WTH Dahboo777?

Oh he's on his last nerves if he's sending angry response videos to random Youtube commenters.

Let no one misrepresent David Fry, he's extremely clever and outsmarts the FBI all the time. According to David Fry, anyway.

One of the people who left in a hurry might have left their phone behind but if there were any smart people planning this they could have brought a couple of anonymous burner phones to use in emergencies.

Not sure how smart it is to use the phones to incriminate yourself, to reveal details of your camp, and to have flame wars on Youtube, but to each their own.

One of the videos last night from Fry was showing a laptop in the tent that was on. He can video and post to youtube with that as long as he has wifi or satellite. He can even skype if he wants to.

They also had to go through all the mess of stuff everyone left behind. There could have been cell phones left behind that are still active. I'm betting it's that laptop though.

Ammon Bundy issues new statement from jail: Urges elected officials to support their imprisoned constituents
By Maxine Bernstein | The Oregonian/OregonLive
on February 08, 2016 at 8:00 AM, updated February 08, 2016 at 8:28 AM

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/02/ammon_bundy_issues_new_stateme.html
“Ammon Bundy, the leader of the armed takeover of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, continues to make his voice heard while sitting in jail on a federal conspiracy charge -- his latest call urges elected officials from eight states to support his co-defendants.

"This is a call to action for any elected representative in Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, the state of Washington and Ohio,'' Bundy says. "You have constituents in federal custody. Please visit and contact them to voice your support for free speech, the right to assemble and civil disobedience.''”

“Bundy made the recording Saturday. It was released Monday by his lawyers, Mike Arnold and Lissa Casey of the Eugene-based Arnold Law Firm. Audio of Bundy's voice is set against a backdrop of still images, including the definition of civil disobedience and a photo of Bundy's meeting on a rural road with Harney County Sheriff Dave Ward last month.”​

A little more with transcript of the very brief statement

Hah! The guy who is anti-government suddenly wants government officials to support him??? Good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3