OR - Militia members occupy federal building in Oregon after protest #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the videos last night from Fry was showing a laptop in the tent that was on. He can video and post to youtube with that as long as he has wifi or satellite. He can even skype if he wants to.

They also had to go through all the mess of stuff everyone left behind. There could have been cell phones left behind that are still active. I'm betting it's that laptop though.
I have been thinking about it and I think that since he was videoing the laptop, it stands to reason that someone did leave a cell phone behind which he was using to make his little videos, and someone left a laptop behind which he was using to access his own accounts. Just a guess.

If someone left a phone behind and that's what they're using, wouldn't the owner of the phone know it?

I can't figure out how he's still making the videos.
If that is what he is doing, would the owner of the phone want to report it to the FBI, no less?

Or, as suggested in one of the comments in the latest video, maybe he found a sim card or is using a sim card from someone elses phone that got left behind. I dunno.

Cliven Bundy Is Coming To Burns, Portland

by Amanda Peacher and John Sepulvado OPB | Feb. 8, 2016 2:14 p.m.

Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy is coming to Oregon to demonstrate on behalf of his sons Ammon and Ryan Bundy, as well as the remaining four armed occupants of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

Nevada State Assemblywoman Michele Fiore confirmed to OPB that she, along with other state lawmakers from western states, will be traveling to meet Bundy in Burns and in Portland.

http://www.opb.org/news/series/burn...tes/cliven-bundy-is-coming-to-burns-portland/

Maybe they can lock Cliven up now too!

There was talk last week of the PPN, 3% etc...all meeting in Oregon on the 12th. We'll see, but after listening this morning, none of them can agree on much & they don't want to be arrested due to not believing in the 4's cause. They agree the 4 need to turn themselves in. They'd rather get a good lawyer for the 4 to negotiate their release to law enforcement.

I have not been following this. However, I will say this. There is no good that can come from defying the U. S. Government no matter how just your cause is. Look at Ruby Ridge & the Branch Davidians in Waco. The Feds have no problem in killing women & children when it suites their purposes. It's sad but very true. Some people blame the German public for the Holocaust, but how can that be??? What does defying a government get you other than death? Absolutely nothing & that is sad!

I have not been following this. However, I will say this. There is no good that can come from defying the U. S. Government no matter how just your cause is. Look at Ruby Ridge & the Branch Davidians in Waco. The Feds have no problem in killing women & children when it suites their purposes. It's sad but very true. Some people blame the German public for the Holocaust, but how can that be??? What does defying a government get you other than death? Absolutely nothing & that is sad!

You mean like when the cops shoot down unarmed citizens because they have the authority and eff all else?

However, in this case, the "protesters" were armed to the teeth, threatened to use their weapons on LE, and committed blatant Federal offenses. And rather than being "dealt with" immediately, no questions asked, they were given a month to parade about and stroke their guns.

They ought to be grateful they were afforded treatment not usually given citizens belonging to some other groups/idealogies, even when those groups are not committing felonies and brandishing guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3