OR - Militia members occupy federal building in Oregon after protest #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the founder of the Constitutional Sheriffs is going to be speaking in Burns on Thursday the 12th at the Harney County Fairgrounds. It is sponsored by some tea party thingie which would partially explain Fiorie's trip to Burns.

Source for info: Americas Patriots

Burns Times-Herald
February 3 at 9:52am ·
Fair Manager Don Slone bids ‘Happy Trails’ to Harney County. Find the full story on page 7 of this week's edition of the Burns Times-Herald.

I am looking for more information on the rental of the fairgrounds. The guy who has headed it up for 30 years retired last week. The fairgrounds website is wonky and The Burns Times-Herald events calender only shows through today February 9.

I believe the secret location of where the Americas Patriots are moving to, has been solved! This just a guess, mind you.

The Harney County Fairgrounds
69660 South Egan, Burns, OR

It has RV parking, barns for horses, a rodeo arena, and a Memorial Building for Tea Party Rallys.

Why would the FBI disguise a phone to look like a brick of coke? (had to look that up, lol) In my fever haze I am so lost on that one. WTH?? TIA

ETA does anyone know what this zello is? Lots on the twitter feed about it, but can't find what they are listening to on google. Again, thanks, sorry to be a pain in the a.....

Don't know what to make of this. Unfamiliar with this reporter. This guy reports for KOIN:

Nightside Reporter for CBS affiliate @KOINNews in Portland, OR | Miami Hurricane Alumn

https://mobile.twitter.com/DymburtNews

Andrew Dymburt
Andrew Dymburt – ‏@DymburtNews

No official updates yet. Source tells us four occupants still there as far as they know. Just observing unusual activity around refuge
3:56 PM - 9 Feb 2016 from Oregon, USA

°

Andrew Dymburt

Happening now: Heavy uptick in police activity around Malheur. Have seen dozens of vehicles, some armored, coming in and out @KOINNews
3:20 PM - 9 Feb 2016 from Oregon, USA

°

Andrew Dymburt

We've learned that David Fry comes from a long lineage of Marines. Brother currently serving. Father, Gfather & uncle all former Marines.
1:24 PM - 9 Feb 2016 from Oregon, USA

Someone here knows about Zello. I can't remember if it is RickshawFan or Dr. Know? Hopefully they will come around soon.

Deb Jordan (Pete Santilli's sidekick) had her rental car reported stolen.....lol

[video=youtube;P_zVAATyWKQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_zVAATyWKQ[/video]

Thanks! I have no idea how to use zello or listen to the nutty ones that everyone was talking about.

(this was to i.b.nora, forgot to quote)

Regarding the report of the so-called stolen car. I think someone punked the Enterprise car people. Apparently anyone could call and claim to be the FBI.

I often get calls from the IRS from boiler rooms.

Regarding the report of the so-called stolen car. I think someone punked the Enterprise car people. Apparently anyone could call and claim to be the FBI.

:floorlaugh: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! :D

Deb Jordan (Pete Santilli's sidekick) had her rental car reported stolen.....lol

[video=youtube;P_zVAATyWKQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_zVAATyWKQ[/video]

All this persecution he faces but they let him give his little speeches from jail.

Wait, isn't "boiler room" a code name for some criminal venture?

We have heard this before but this article expands on the topic:

ACLU Of Oregon Defends Refuge Occupier Pete Santilli
by Conrad Wilson OPB | Feb. 9, 2016 5 p.m. | Portland

http://www.opb.org/news/series/burn...ete-santilli-malheur-refuge-occupier-defense/

“The ACLU of Oregon has come to the defense of Pete Santilli, one of the 16 people indicted by federal prosecutors last week for organizing an armed occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in eastern Oregon.

“While many people might disagree with statements made by those involved in the Malheur takeover, Americans have a fundamental right to freedom of speech,” wrote Mat dos Santos, the legal director for the ACLU of Oregon, in statement posted to the group’s website Tuesday.”

““We can all agree that we should not hold members of the media or protesters in jail without bail simply because they have shocking or abhorrent views,” dos Santos wrote. “These are principles that we must stand by, even when we disagree with the message of the speaker.””​

We have heard this before but this article expands on the topic:

ACLU Of Oregon Defends Refuge Occupier Pete Santilli
by Conrad Wilson OPB | Feb. 9, 2016 5 p.m. | Portland

http://www.opb.org/news/series/burn...ete-santilli-malheur-refuge-occupier-defense/

“The ACLU of Oregon has come to the defense of Pete Santilli, one of the 16 people indicted by federal prosecutors last week for organizing an armed occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in eastern Oregon.

“While many people might disagree with statements made by those involved in the Malheur takeover, Americans have a fundamental right to freedom of speech,” wrote Mat dos Santos, the legal director for the ACLU of Oregon, in statement posted to the group’s website Tuesday.”

““We can all agree that we should not hold members of the media or protesters in jail without bail simply because they have shocking or abhorrent views,” dos Santos wrote. “These are principles that we must stand by, even when we disagree with the message of the speaker.””​

Be interesting to watch the militia types take sides on this. ACLU isn't exactly their cup of tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3