OR - Militia members occupy federal building in Oregon after protest #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be interesting to watch the militia types take sides on this. ACLU isn't exactly their cup of tea.
It will be interesting, but since it really only has to do with his getting out on bail, I personally don't see it as a big deal one way or the other. In some ways, I think he would do himself better with regards to the charges he is facing by not having a lot of access to a microphone and his internet radio show. He doesn't seem to know how to muzzle himself and probably has a good chance at digging a bigger hole for himself if he were to be released now.

Of course, I am not the one in jail. But, I also think this ACLU group is possibly acting sharklike. I am pondering that notion.

VICTORY! Wyoming So Conservative, ACLU Packs Bags and Leaves The State
https://www.facebook.com/ThreePercenterNation/posts/441844855978995

Yeah, I think that is their spin. Wyo (my birthplace) is very conservative/libertarian but mostly doesn't have huge political turmoil or conflict. Small population and money is usually the biggest conflict. I can see by this article it was more complicated than the patriots take on the office closing.

"The American Civil Liberties Union instituted a 7 percent reduction in force and other cost-saving measures," Pinto wrote. "While the organization is financially healthy and is experiencing strong fundraising, these cuts are necessary in order to balance expenses and revenues, and to allow strategic growth in targeted program areas."

http://www.wyomingnews.com/news/loc...cle_8f52bc7d-b41c-55f2-bd2d-c51314efc6bc.html

You can use Zello on your Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, Windows PC and Windows Phone 8. It's a walkie-talkie app. Just google what type of phone or pc for Zello to get started.

In all honesty, I listened for a few days. Very arrogant man talking & they want you to key up to id yourself & loacation. I just listened up until two guys said the Watchdawg dude had tracking on his Zello site. Hydra & it collects everything, passwords too. Not sure if all of Zello threads/sites have it, but they were sure paranoid about it being on Watchdawg's. (shhh, FBI) lol

hth!

You can use Zello on your Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, Windows PC and Windows Phone 8. It's a walkie-talkie app. Just google what type of phone or pc for Zello to get started.

In all honesty, I listened for a few days. Very arrogant man talking & they want you to key up to id yourself & loacation. I just listened up until two guys said the Watchdawg dude had tracking on his Zello site. Hydra & it collects everything, passwords too. Not sure if all of Zello threads/sites have it, but they were sure paranoid about it being on Watchdawg's. (shhh, FBI) lol

hth!

Not for me then. I haven't updated windows yet and still have a flip phone (no joke! mine looks nothing like a brick of coke, tho :D) Thank you. A few days ago the twitter peeps were having a great time listening to all the hogwash.

Not for me then. I haven't updated windows yet and still have a flip phone (no joke! mine looks nothing like a brick of coke, tho :D) Thank you. A few days ago the twitter peeps were having a great time listening to all the hogwash.

When they had already discussed their plans about the final 4 and how to help them by getting a good lawyer that's when the two other dudes from different militia groups said WD had that Hydra thing on his phone/pc or whatever. I deleted my account because they repeat almost everything on twitter.

It would be a handy app if you are out camping though.

What is the difference from just calling and having and app? I am a dinosaur when it comes to this stuff. I do think the militia should print out a handy dandy guide for standoffs.... Boy Scouts they are not. First rule should be no pets, and second rule should be if ya need coffee creamer you need to stay home.

I used Zello on PC but with the app on your phone, you just push one button like a walkie talkie to speak & is supposedly a private channel...

Now to ACLU & that loud reporter Santilli.

It starts out blah, blah blah then at the end is this.

The occupation of Malheur National Wildlife Refuge has been a divisive issue in Oregon. Many Oregonians see the protesters as outsiders, and the residents of Harney County were united in asking for a swift and peaceful end to the standoff. Even so, regardless of our political beliefs, Santilli’s case may have far reaching implications on our American values that we must consider. Although the ACLU of Oregon is not representing Santilli, or any of the other people accused of conspiracy, we will continue to watch the situation closely to ensure that our basic constitutional principles are the basis of any government action.

http://aclu-or.org/blog/first-amendment-rights-pete-santilli

I used Zello on PC but with the app on your phone, you just push one button like a walkie talkie to speak & is supposedly a private channel...

Now to ACLU & that loud reporter Santilli.

It starts out blah, blah blah then at the end is this.

http://aclu-or.org/blog/first-amendment-rights-pete-santilli

Sounds like the ACLU is getting heat. I wonder how much of the hearing for Santilli they researched before speaking out in support.

Zello seems like a buggy whip to me. If ya have the phones just call, but I am not into all this tech stuff. imo just saying.

Sounds like the ACLU is getting heat. I wonder how much of the hearing for Santilli they researched before speaking out in support.

Zello seems like a buggy whip to me. If ya have the phones just call, but I am not into all this tech stuff. imo just saying.

It's definitely not my style either. I don't know how to "conversate". That word was used a lot on there.

LOL! So it is the 2016 version of an old CB radio? "RubberDucky this is...."

Yes, CB radio or walkie-talkie but works on different platforms. No cb or w-t needed.

"Candy cane, Candy cane" come in "Candy Cane"...

Grant County Leaders Could Condemn Refuge Occupiers Wednesday

“If that group came in here, and took over some federal installation — I’m not saying they would — probably, our Forest Service would shut down, our timber operation would shut down, and our mill would shut down. And that’s pretty much our economy,” Labhart said.

Labhart has proposed a resolution asking out-of-state militias to go home. The Grant County court will hear public comment on the resolution Wednesday.

http://www.opb.org/news/series/burn...pation/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I know it's smart not to advance the situation with the final 4, but this really needs to be stopped. Dump something on them from a drone to knock them out! It would be for their own good as I think at least one of them doesn't plan on leaving alive. Knock them out, shoot them with tranquilizers.

Take care Burns!

"Shirley? This is Squirrelly. Have you got your ears on?"

Bonus points to anyone who gets this reference without googling.

LOL! This is wonderful....

[video=youtube;71u2iku4u9g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71u2iku4u9g[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members