OR - Militia members occupy federal building in Oregon after protest #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this one was posted yesterday or not. Sandy & Sean. Does she say "this is day 13 of house imprisonment" ?

[video=youtube;DyJ0dhEn6o0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyJ0dhEn6o0[/video]

First we had Tarpman, now we have Flea Man:

Former refuge occupier hopes to help FBI negotiate with holdouts, has little luck
By Fedor Zarkhin | The Oregonian/OregonLive
on February 09, 2016 at 5:54 PM, updated February 09, 2016 at 8:45 PM

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/02/former_refuge_occupier_hopes_t.html

“Weeks ago, occupier Scott Willingham was pacing around the front gate of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, wearing a camouflage vest with ammunition, a skullcap and AR-15 rifle.

On Tuesday, he was dressed in jeans, boots and a U.S. Fish & Wildlife T-shirt, sitting inside The Narrows, a café and RV park a few miles from the refuge, and waiting for the FBI.

Willingham, 48, of Leadville, Colorado, is offering himself up as a mediator between the FBI and the last four people left at the refuge, 30 miles southeast of Burns.

He wants to help the community heal from the effects of the occupation, he said.

"At this point in time, all anybody should care about is trying to help the community get past it," Willingham said.”

“He was with Finicum when Finicum took out surveillance cameras near a substation six miles from Burns. And when another occupier was arrested in Burns on suspicion of stealing a government truck, he was the one to clear reporters from the refuge compound with a shout: "All media -- out!"”

“After about four hours waiting at The Narrows for the FBI to show up, Willingham said he was starting to feel demoralized because no agents had come to talk to him. Bearcats and black SUVS drove through the roadblock a few hundred feet from the café but no agents came in as he had hoped.

"They're treating me like a (expletive) flea, man," he said.”​

Be sure to view the photos that accompany the article.

These people are so deluded.

Poor Flea Man. Too bad they don't make band aids for feelings.

Oh, and getting back to Ted Nugent:

Gun owners are pressuring the National Rifle Association to boot longtime board member Ted Nugent from the organization’s leadership ranks after the rock star’s social media outburst that depicted prominent American Jews as the men and women “really behind gun control.” Nugent, an outspoken Second Amendment advocate, posted a photo on Facebook this week calling Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), “Jew York City Mayor Mikey Bloomberg,” former senator Carl Levin (D-Mich.) and Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz, among many others, “punks” who would “deny us the basic human right to self defense and to keep and bear arms while many of them have paid hired armed security.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nugent-from-board-over-anti-semitic-outburst/

Jeez, you just can't make this stuff up!

First we had Tarpman, now we have Flea Man:

Former refuge occupier hopes to help FBI negotiate with holdouts, has little luck
By Fedor Zarkhin | The Oregonian/OregonLive
on February 09, 2016 at 5:54 PM, updated February 09, 2016 at 8:45 PM

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/02/former_refuge_occupier_hopes_t.html

“Weeks ago, occupier Scott Willingham was pacing around the front gate of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, wearing a camouflage vest with ammunition, a skullcap and AR-15 rifle.

On Tuesday, he was dressed in jeans, boots and a U.S. Fish & Wildlife T-shirt, sitting inside The Narrows, a café and RV park a few miles from the refuge, and waiting for the FBI.

Willingham, 48, of Leadville, Colorado, is offering himself up as a mediator between the FBI and the last four people left at the refuge, 30 miles southeast of Burns.

He wants to help the community heal from the effects of the occupation, he said.

"At this point in time, all anybody should care about is trying to help the community get past it," Willingham said.”

“He was with Finicum when Finicum took out surveillance cameras near a substation six miles from Burns. And when another occupier was arrested in Burns on suspicion of stealing a government truck, he was the one to clear reporters from the refuge compound with a shout: "All media -- out!"”

“After about four hours waiting at The Narrows for the FBI to show up, Willingham said he was starting to feel demoralized because no agents had come to talk to him. Bearcats and black SUVS drove through the roadblock a few hundred feet from the café but no agents came in as he had hoped.

"They're treating me like a (expletive) flea, man," he said.”​

Be sure to view the photos that accompany the article.

There is a roadblock a few hundred feet from the Cafe? I must have missed something.

There is a roadblock a few hundred feet from the Cafe? I must have missed something.
I believe it was put there a few days ago, maybe over the weekend, when word was first out that there is a call for more militia types to go there to rescue the *advertiser censored* that are still ensconced in the turnaroud.

Now, I read at JJMacNab that there is a restriction on air traffic over the Refuge. But, that it isn't new, its been that way for awhile.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jjmacnab?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

I believe it was put there a few days ago, maybe over the weekend, when word was first out that there is a call for more militia types to go there to rescue the *advertiser censored* that are still ensconced in the turnaroud.

Now, I read at JJMacNab that there is a restriction on air traffic over the Refuge. But, that it isn't new, its been that way for awhile.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jjmacnab?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Thank you - sometimes I skim over posts.

I'll have to check but a no fly zone over the refuge was put out last week. I posted it here. Read it was to expire today but I'm sure it was renewed.

Les Zaitz ‏@LesZaitz 2h2 hours ago
Les Zaitz Retweeted Mary
For contacting him on cell, on email, at home once with questions - at least, that's the best I can understand.

Grant County sheriff gets texted by Ammon Bundy, but hearing from a reporter on his cell is what upsets him. He does the extraordinary. 1/2

Instead of respond to reporter's questions, Grant County sheriff approaches DA to ask if "legal action" can be taken for contacts. 2/2

DA sends notice to me, passing along sheriff's concerns. Sheriff doesn't want contact on email his office lists to reach him.

DA says he would "prefer not to delve" into sheriff's question about "legal action" for contacts - said prosecution wasn't discussed.

Les Zaitz Retweeted Петра вилшенко
In 40+ years of this work, I have never had a DA pass along such a message. Never had a sheriff try this either.

Les Zaitz Retweeted Scott Graf
Yes. Told DA I wasn't to use it. What did sheriff tell me? "I did not tell you to stop using this email account."

Les Zaitz ‏@LesZaitz 1h1 hour ago
Les Zaitz Retweeted Shane Roth
The word "arrest" wasn't used, but when a DA sends you a message containing words "legal action," it seems serious.

Les Zaitz ‏@LesZaitz 1h1 hour ago
Les Zaitz Retweeted amzieaa
I really believe the DA was trying to be middleman and not a tool of sheriff. How he did it might be questioned.

https://twitter.com/LesZaitz/with_replies

Oh, and getting back to Ted Nugent:

Gun owners are pressuring the National Rifle Association to boot longtime board member Ted Nugent from the organization’s leadership ranks after the rock star’s social media outburst that depicted prominent American Jews as the men and women “really behind gun control.” Nugent, an outspoken Second Amendment advocate, posted a photo on Facebook this week calling Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), “Jew York City Mayor Mikey Bloomberg,” former senator Carl Levin (D-Mich.) and Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz, among many others, “punks” who would “deny us the basic human right to self defense and to keep and bear arms while many of them have paid hired armed security.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nugent-from-board-over-anti-semitic-outburst/

Jeez, you just can't make this stuff up!

What an *ss!!! Hope nobody buys his music anymore!!!

I'll have to check but a no fly zone over the refuge was put out last week. I posted it here. Read it was to expire today but I'm sure it was renewed.

It’s been extended.

NOTAM Number : FDC 6/9520
Issue Date : February 03, 2016 at 1816 UTC
Beginning Date and Time : February 10, 2016 at 1400 UTC
Ending Date and Time : February 17, 2016 at 1400 UTC

Reason for NOTAM : TO PROVIDE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT ACTIVITIES
Type : Hazards
Replaced NOTAM(s) : N/A
Pilots May Contact : SALT LAKE CITY (ZLC) ARTCC, 801-320-2560, 202-267-3333

Airspace Definition:
Center: On the WILDHORSE VOR/DME (ILR) 148 degree radial at 20.2 nautical miles. (Latitude: 43º15'57"N, Longitude: 118º50'40"W)
Radius: 3 nautical miles
Altitude: From the surface up to and including 3000 feet AGL
Effective Date(s):
From February 10, 2016 at 1400 UTC
To February 17, 2016 at 1400 UTC

No pilots may operate an aircraft in the areas covered by this NOTAM (except as described).
ONLY RELIEF AIRCRAFT OPERATIONS UNDER DIRECTION OF FBI ARE AUTHORIZED IN THE AIRSPACE

Other Information: Top
ARTCC: ZLC - Salt Lake City Center
Point of Contact: FBI
Telephone 312-590-8776
Authority: Title 14 CFR section 91.137

NOTAM Number : FDC 6/9520

[video=youtube;2jmfpuiMYHA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jmfpuiMYHA[/video]

Les Zaitz facebook explaining the Palmer's complaint to the DA about Les. Can this turn the towns even more upside down? Crazy. I'll have to find the video of the Narrows Campground owner I watched this morning, even more out there.

https://www.facebook.com/les.zaitz/posts/10205620317015789
I have been following Zaitz's tweets today and gathered that something peculiar was going on. When he finally gave the Facebook link, it wouldn't open for me so I thank you for providing a link that opens and spells out what the deal is. The awkward thing for Zaitz is he actually lives in that County, as I understand it.

I have been "watching" the Sheriff Glenn Palmer since his name first came up very early on. I think I even posted about him before he got his copy of the Skousen Constitution autographed by his heroes. I find him dumber than dirt and very toxic. I can't believe the other powers that be didn't recognize it long before he was appointed Sheriff and why they didn't find a method of getting rid of him instead of elevating him.

Eileen Park ‏@EileenParkKOIN 35s36 seconds ago
BREAKING NEWS: "The only way we're leaving is dead, or without charges". Listening to a live feed in Burns. #oregonstandoff

Guess this is real then. Wasn't sure.

‏@LesZaitz
The FBI has encircled the four remaining occupiers at the Oregon wildlife refuge. Agents in armored vehicles are demanding they surrender.

It's real as I found out from Washington Scanner on twitter.

Wash Co Scanner
‏@WashCoScanner
*Language #Oregonstandoff Watch "Phone Call Live from Refuge -- FBI Seige Happening." on YouTube - https://youtu.be/cOlrSain0lk

DF says they (the FBI) continue to let Hillary run for president. SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member