OR - Militia members occupy federal building in Oregon after protest #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if I were feeling rascally, I might put together a group of 49 other people to make and pay for reservations for Thursday, through at least the whole weekend at that RV park. We would pay in full, we would not cancel, and we would use up all the other 49 available slots.

This woman is an embarrassment to my state! Perhaps I'll stage a peaceful demonstration at her office and show her how it's actually done. When she gets back from OR, that is. Assuming she makes it back....

She has a quote from Ted Nugent on one of her campaign posters!

Do you think she has a chance?

Police Add Warning To Refuge Roadblock
by Rob Manning OPB | Feb. 6, 2016 8:20 a.m. | Updated: Feb. 6, 2016 2:23 p.m. | Burns, Oregon

http://www.opb.org/news/series/burn...n-state-police-malheur-refuge-arrest-warning/

“The new lighted sign changes from “Road Closed” to “No Unlawful Entry” to “Subject To Arrest

It’s the latest indication that the coalition of law enforcement guarding the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge have no interest in additional militia members, media or curious members of the public getting within five miles of the headquarters.”​

View attachment 88788

Note: The article is from Saturday, a day before Fry uploaded 10 new videos.

Too bad they couldn’t do that from day 1.

She has a quote from Ted Nugent on one of her campaign posters!

Do you think she has a chance?

I'll have to see what district she's in. Ted Nugent. They're like magnets, these folks.

ETA - Not sure how she was ever elected. I'll have to stay out of that part of town....

I never thought of that, it would be a perfect excuse to throw him in jail. I bet he is thinking about it though. LOL

John Sepulvado ‏@JohnLGC 5h5 hours ago Portland, OR
John Sepulvado Retweeted Alean
who knows. I stand by what we reported earlier. I think cliven has shown a penchant for mind changing

John has a link to a person on fb saying Cliven will not be coming at this time. True? Don't know who the person is so I won't link it. You can view it via Johns twitter, it's directly below this tweet of John's.

https://twitter.com/JohnLGC/with_replies

More like the horses like going the back way avoiding roadblocks to Malheur. Under 6 miles.

New video:

2/9/2016 - Answering Dahboo7's questions.
DefendYourBase 290 views

Published on Feb 9, 2016 Sorry dahboo7 i didnt know you had two accounts lol...​

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NV0YijAotBY[/video]

Lol! Fry, it's possible they sent some crazies in to make us look bad.

With Bar Complaints Filed, Lawyers Explain Bundy Approach
by John Sepulvado and Conrad Wilson OPB | Feb. 8, 2016 11:06 p.m. | Updated: Feb. 9, 2016 6:39 a.m.

http://www.opb.org/news/series/burn...plaints-filed-lawyers-explain-bundy-approach/

“In response to a story reported by OPB, the Oregon State Bar has received two complaints about the actions of Ammon Bundy’s attorneys.

“This complaint is at the earliest stage of the investigation,” said Kateri Walsh, a spokeswoman with the Oregon State Bar.

“Anyone can complain about anything,” she said.

The complaints questioned whether Bundy’s Eugene-based attorneys, Lissa Casey and Mike Arnold, violated bar ethics when Casey visited the refuge last month.

“We entirely expected that people who disagree with Ammon would complain to the bar, due to politics or due to irresponsible reporting,” Arnold said in a statement Monday.”

“Portland-based legal ethics attorney Peter Jarvis, a partner at the firm Holland & Knight, said he would represent the Arnold law firm if the bar complaint process continues.”

“The contact with Bundy was in the form of a letter, with the word ‘advertising materials,’ prominently displayed,” Jarvis said. “It was delivered by [Arnold firm] lawyers at the site.”

Both Jarvis and Arnold declined OPB’s request for a copy of that letter, which both men described as an “advertisement.” However, Arnold read a portion of it to a reporter at the Oregonian.

“The purpose of this letter is to request a meeting with you to discuss whether the attorneys of Arnold Law may be of any assistance to you on a pro bono basis in finding a resolution to the situation in Harney County, Oregon,” the letter reportedly stated.”​

Remember when we heard Arnold talking on the phone with the four at the refuge? This snippet from the article mentions that. What I didn't know at the time we heard it was Arnold's actual connection to the attorney he got on the phone to talk with Sean.

“Arnold did attempt to arrange legal counsel for the militants still inside the refuge late last month. He called militant David Fry and put him in contact with Portland attorney Wayne Mackeson.

Mackeson had represented Arnold in a 2008 Oregon State Bar hearing. Arnold was eventually reprimanded in that instance for providing alcohol to a minor after he had prosecuted her for driving under the influence.

The militants ultimately declined Mackeson’s services, and remain at the refuge.”​

Anyhow, as much as I think these attorneys are without ethics, I doubt anything will actually come of this.

There is more to the article.

David video:

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ikBBJFu8PR4[/video]

YouTube
Response to Professor Doom & Dahboo7!
DefendYourBase 4 views

Published on Feb 9, 2016Lets unite brothers!! No more fighting amongst each other. Enemy loves that....​

He pinpoints their location and talks a bit about FEMA camps and some murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3