OR - Nine killed in Umpqua Community College shooting, Roseburg, 1 Oct 2015 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shooter identified as Chris Harper Mercer according to CNN - And - if you look now, there is a FB acct under exact name. - AND - there is scary stuff there.

Especially the pages put up after his rampage calling him a hero!!!! :gasp:

So horribly sad.

From what I have gathered on 4chan, and I hope this okay to discuss, he had been planning this. The responses from other posters there are absolutely disgusting. I wish someone would hack that site and expose all those people behind the comments.

One person was giving advice on how to do this: discussing how to get people in corner, what type of guns to use...surely we live in a society where there should be some sort of repercussions for that. It's sick.

How about conspiracy to committ murder? These fu(&1"!& pieces of $#!+!!!!!! Wth? They advised and incited a crazy person. We need to demand to see charges.

FB - Type in all three parts of name exactly as spelled above. If it has been taken down, I did take a snapshot.

How about conspiracy to committ murder? These fu(&1"!& pieces of $#!+!!!!!! Wth? They advised and incited a crazy person. We need to demand to see charges.

Absolutely! was there not a recent case here where a gal encouraged a friend to kill himself? She was charged. Kinda the same thing?

I have to disagree. My Clients have quality of life back due to psychotropics. They are strictly managed and yes is does take time with the right med and combination. I was privy to one Client who had to go off a strictly Govt. controlled psychotropic before starting her cancer treatment. She was reduced to a wheelchair, no speech, dystonia, drooling, incontinent etc. etc. Treatment ended. Back on her med. Walking, talking and her life back. They do have their place and do give folks quality of life. IMO

Sorry. I should have added I was being sarcastic. I mean we get blamed for shootings and told we're scary for having mental illnesses, but if we're treated (and I am, thankfully), then we're at risk of being dangerous because we take medications that change our personalities and control our brains.

Without meds I wouldn't be typing on my computer right now. :)

[video=youtube;oEKAOB6PBQU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEKAOB6PBQU[/video]

That is the pic used on all the post-massacre FB pages.....wonder if there are other pics of him posing with his firearms?

Just curious about this guy, but I understand not wanting to give him any more interwebz clicks. I mean, geez. All those kids just gunned down. I can't help wanting to know why.

I just searched and found it in fb. Has like a flag with a tree on it for profile picture?

If so, he is seriously a crazy person. Hard to tell bc I didn't see a picture of him on there. However, he posted one thing that was VERY scary, and said "trolling for hookers to help them meet their lord and savior" which, from what we have heard so far, simply terrifying. Also a link to a "signs you are raising a serial killer"...his whereabouts need to be looked into prior to this.

Here is link:
ETA: I am taking out the link bc we are not sure it's him. If Bessie says its ok I will repost.

Sorry. I should have added I was being sarcastic. I mean we get blamed for shootings and told we're scary for having mental illnesses, but if we're treated (and I am, thankfully), then we're at risk of being dangerous because we take medications that change our personalities and control our brains.

ditto bluesneakers. :) xoxo

Gotcha. No worries. So happy to hear your doing well. I wont share my Champix experience (Chantix in the U.S.) it was most ugly. For my Family. I have no memory of that month of May a few years ago. Yes one must be careful with a drug that crosses the brain.

Incited, is right. In addition to the ones who cheered him on, were those who ridiculed and goaded. If there's blame to be passed around, half of it sits squarely on their shoulders. In fact, anyone who responded and failed to alert LE, or the board admin, is an irresponsible ......., in my book.

One of the Reporters stated a bit ago he has some youtube videos that are frightening rants. If this is true since we now have a name one might be inclined to check them out.

KGW reporting two victims in Springfield (ETA) hospital in serious condition. One in critical condition.

I agree with your DD up until the "joint" part. If I smoked a joint, I wouldn't be able to pull a diet Coke tab much less a trigger, lol.

Not making light, but pot seriously makes me a lazy arse. And hungry.

Which is why I haven't smoked weed in 20+ years.

I've only done it once. Over 20 years ago and it was a giggle fest and then i passed out. Wouldn't be able to get off the floor.

KGW back to the apartment complex in Winchester. 6-10 LE vehicles just showed up in the last few minutes. LE won't confirm (ETA other than to say it's a crime scene). Neighbors say they know the shooter, not the friendliest, a few confrontations.

ETA both federal and local LE on scene.

Neighbor interviewed says that LE rolled up to the apartment complex around noon today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc