GUILTY OR - Pamela Wolosz, 52, killed, daughter injured, 12yo son charged, 10 Jan 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anybody know how the sister is doing?

From SM, only that she came home from the hospital fairly quickly. Based on her dad's thank you to the community, I expect she's been surrounded by loving and protective friends who help distract her and let her be a normal teenager. However, that won't take away the trauma of what she saw and experienced at the hands of her brother. I would imagine that she is getting counseling, but I don't know how anyone would fully recover. I really feel for this family. They will never be the same.

:bump: up this thread.

Couldn't find anything, but articles from Jan. 2017....

Maybe someone else can find something - like when a trial might be starting?

TIA!

:bump: up this thread.

Couldn't find anything, but articles from Jan. 2017....

Maybe someone else can find something - like when a trial might be starting?

TIA!

I keep looking, Niner. I can't find anything either. I'm not sure what's going on.

Thanks for furthering my education. :D I ran across Steam after I posted, while googling where to buy the Assassin game. I think I know the answer to this question (yes?) but just checking to find out if he could have been playing these games online with strangers? Is that possible? If so, that concerns me too. You're right. It is a whole different world and one that parents need to inform themselves about IMO.
I just thought of something you also may not know about - my Roku can access YouTube as well. It's like a thumb drive you plug into the TV to access online content. If Mom perhaps knew what YouTube was, and just thought he was browsing tunes or cartons, perhaps she would allow him something like that.

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

:bump: this up as it IS October....

Tuesday, October 3rd:
*Trial to begin - OR - Pamela Joanne Wolosz (52, died) mom, Lydia H. (16) sister injured (Jan. 10, 2017) - Zeke H. (12) son accused of murder; juvenile court.

Is there a reporter or other site that is following this case and will be giving “live updates”?

this up as it IS October....

Tuesday, October 3rd:
*Trial to begin - OR - Pamela Joanne Wolosz (52, died) mom, Lydia H. (16) sister injured (Jan. 10, 2017) - Zeke H. (12) son accused of murder; juvenile court.
No idea if it's the same in all states of America as far as hearing juvenile cases goes, but here in Australia if a case is heard in a Juvenile Court it means it's a closed court, not open to the public nor to the public media and usually the court records are sealed.

Normally, juveniles do not have their fate decided by a jury but instead, a judge will decide whether the juvenile is innocent or guilty.

? ? ?

Yes, Blue Bottle - same in the States where records would be sealed and public allowed in the court room. Just wondering if anyone had heard the out come of this!

Yes, Blue Bottle - same in the States where records would be sealed and public allowed in the court room. Just wondering if anyone had heard the out come of this!

I've done a news search a couple of times and so far absolutely nothing new...

Should have said "public NOT allowed in the court room" ... :doh:

Still haven't found a thing! :dunno:

Should have said "public NOT allowed in the court room" ... :doh:

Still haven't found a thing! :dunno:

Thanks for continuing to check on this. I’m local and haven’t heard anything at all. I expect that’s how it will be since he’s so young. It will be a year soon. I hope the family and ZH are managing as well as possible.

ASHLAND, Ore. – Prosecutors expect a youth who allegedly killed his own mother and stabbed his sister to admit to the crimes Tuesday.

<snip due to copyright>

The boy is scheduled for a status check hearing in juvenile court on August 28, 2018. The district attorney’s office believes during the court appearance, the youth will admit to the crimes. If that happens, a sentencing hearing will be scheduled for several months out.

Ashland boy who allegedly killed mother, stabbed sister set for status hearing - KOBI-TV NBC5 / KOTI-TV NBC2

A statement from the DA's office says that Holmes is set to attend a Status Check Hearing in Juvenile Court on Tuesday, where they expect him to admit guilt for charges of Murder, Attempted Murder and Assault in the 1st Degree. If this occurs, the court will schedule another hearing in several months for his sentencing.

Ashland Youth Expected to Admit to Stabbing Mother and Sister

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back