OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 Jul 2013 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:greetings: Welcome Jennifer! I'm so glad you found us. Thanks for your amazing research.

Wolves are symbolic of warriors. LONE Wolf can be a KKK reference. Although I somehow doubt we are dealing with white supremacists, I thought I'd throw that out there. I'd like to continue but could someone tell me if public posts on Stephanie's FB profile can be discussed regardless of who posted them?

I hope a mod will chime in on this...or you could p.m. one and ask. We can't post things about anyone except Stephanie or the POI, although obviously we have to be reeled in every once in awhile. Perhaps you could just make a general comment about it and direct us to the date of the post without naming names.

Usually we can paraphrase from an allowed Fb but not paste or quote.

I hope a mod will chime in on this...or you could p.m. one and ask. We can't post things about anyone except Stephanie or the POI, although obviously we have to be reeled in every once in awhile. Perhaps you could just make a general comment about it and direct us to the date of the post without naming names.

I'll just say this: I think those unicorns might be pink. Pink Unicorns also known as Invisible pink unicorns have become a symbol of atheism.
(see pink unicorn on wikipedia). One of my theories is that Stephanie may have been challenging the beliefs of those near to her.

Hi, All! my name is Jennifer. I currently live in NYC. When Stephanie's missing flyer first appeared in my facebook news feed, I thought I knew her personally. I later learned I was mistaken--i do not know Stephanie personally. I do know Ryan, who posted above. Ryan loves Stephanie...I love Ryan... And, therefore, have remained interested.
I found this website for the first time while doing a google search for information on Stephanie and have been reading this thread daily since the start.
I would have joined earlier but I couldn't figure out how to do it with only a gmail acct and my email to admin my email to admin went unanswered and I couldn't figure out how to do it with only my gmail accts. Finally, it occurred to me to borrow my BF's work acct and here I am!
I appreciate all the great brain work everyone here has volunteered. I think you are all fabulous!

I have collected quite a bit of info I'd like to share with you and also have a couple of theories. It's a lot stuff and it's unorganized so it might take a few posts. Please bare with me.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/five_gold_miners_convicted_of.html

First off, as has been mentioned above, LOCATION is the most important part of the puzzle to be solved. The news link above is from 2 years ago. POI Lennie was convicted of unlawful habitation in In the Rogue River national forest. To me, this means he knows this particular area VERY well. I would hope LE has combed and or is combing the area in which he lived.

I haven't learned much more about POI Lennie except that he had property seized in Wyoming last year due to non payment of taxes. This and the living in the forest thing make me think he is probably pretty broke.

POI Lennie was also a competitive chess player on the National Circuit. From this, I surmise he is a calculating thinker.

BBM

Good research! LE searched his mine area and brought in SAR to a nearby area last week according to one of the links posted earlier. They know his legal history, I'm sure.

Pretty broke, yes. I was shocked to learn from Neptune's post that he's made money when I've watched his videos! Stephanie did only volunteer work, so she must have some money to live on from some source. Was she supporting him? No money has been withdrawn from her account. Does she have something he wants? She's worth more alive, in that case. IMO

Do you have a link to the chess circuit info? I've never run across that. But I agree that he is very smart.

I'll just say this: I think those unicorns might be pink. Pink Unicorns also known as Invisible pink unicorns have become a symbol of atheism.
(see pink unicorn on wikipedia). One of my theories is that Stephanie may have been challenging the beliefs of those near to her.

I just went back through all comments on Stephanie's FB page and the unicorn is invisible to me! Or am I being too literal? Can you give me a date? All I see are Bible quotes. :confused:

But she very well may have been challenging the beliefs of POI, etc.

I just went back through all comments on Stephanie's FB page and the unicorn is invisible to me! Or am I being too literal? Can you give me a date? All I see are Bible quotes. :confused:

But she very well may have been challenging the beliefs of POI, etc.

OH:( It's July 3rd. Its got a little friends of friends symbol above it. I think I may be able to see it only because of mutual friendship.

I can't tell you (on here)who it's from... I can describe it as what looks like two pink unicorns butting heads and a comment about Stephanies forehead matching the POI's.

OH:( It's July 3rd. Its got a little friends of friends symbol above it. I think I may be able to see it only because of mutual friendship.

I can't tell you (on here)who it's from... I can describe it as what looks like two pink unicorns butting heads and a comment about Stephanies forehead matching the POI's.

That's very strange. There aren't any posts or comments July 3. She didn't even play poker that day. Maybe Ryan or for-ashley can chime in.

BBM

Pretty broke, yes. I was shocked to learn from Neptune's post that he's made money when I've watched his videos! Stephanie did only volunteer work, so she must have some money to live on from some source. Was she supporting him? No money has been withdrawn from her account. Does she have something he wants? She's worth more alive, in that case. IMO

Stephanie was widowed in March of '11. Her husband of 17 years dies of pancreatic cancer. She mentioned that they had a restaurant together for 6 years. I read somewhere that it was sold, not closed. So, I'm guessing she lived off the money from the restaurant that and probably his life insurance.

That's very strange. There aren't any posts or comments July 3. She didn't even play poker that day. Maybe Ryan or for-ashley can chime in.

Yeah, I'm FB friends with Ryan and another friend of hers. I can see several posts you cant. Such as one she was tagged in on june 16 ...a happy fathers day greeting: A lone wolf howling at a moon. Stephanie(i'm paraphrasing per the advice above) I'm proud of you son...

Yeah, I'm FB friends with Ryan and another friend of hers. I can see several posts you cant. Such as one she was tagged in on june 16 ...a happy fathers day greeting: A lone wolf howling at a moon. Stephanie(i'm paraphrasing per the advice above) I'm proud of you son...

My bad... There's actually also a baby wolf in that photo.

Jennifer from NYC -- Welcome and awesome job!... very good info to find. This may be the address in Wyoming:
217 Lewis St
Midwest, WY 82643

So Ames was in Oregon for court appearances in Portland for mining trial that took place over several years (according to my notes) and then in Wyoming more recently. Then in Ruch with Stephanie. (maybe a prison sentence somewhere in this timeframe).

<modsnip>

According to the link below this property was seized in June '12

AMES, LENNIE L ET AL - 236 LEWIS; MIDWEST
(TOWN OF) LOT 236; .........231.18

Perhaps a shady real estate deal gone bad (for Cathy)
http://www.natrona.net/DocumentCenter/View/1752

Lets talk about HELIAS, Wolves, Stephanie's weight loss, her frame of mind and the schohol device in her car.
First, "Helias" is a type of butterfly. Stephanie's FB profile pic is a stock image of butterflies. I think this is all coincidence. Judging by the apocalyptic nature of 314helias/helias314 video's, I believe this HELIAS reference is to t the Ecclesiastical Latin spelling for the prophet Elijah. <snipped for space>
As, I am willing to bet Stephanie's disappearance has something to do with religion.

Stephanie's frame of mind:Does anyone know if Stephanie was trying to lose weight? She seems uncharacteristically skinny in the 4th of July video.<Respectfully snipped for space>
I'd really like to know the answer to this as I believe it would help piece together Stephanie's frame of mind before her disappearance.

Also, the alcohol device in her car: Was it the kind you can buy at the liquor store for personal use or the kind that is state mandated after a DUI? If it's the latter, Stephanie may have quit drinking which would also explain the weight loss. Also, was she attending AA meetings, perhaps? Many DUI programs mandate this. I've been to AA . This is a great place to meet people who can potentially go back drinking/drugging which can in turn release a whole lot of crazy on the people they met in the AA rooms.

Helias: Based on his videos, I've always assumed that Lennie fancies himself a straight-talking modern-day "prophet" like Elijah. The name means "My God is Yahweh" and I've seen him use that form of God's name. I think he managed to pull Stephanie into his particular world view, which is very suspicious of the government.

Weight loss: Originally, Stephanie's weight was listed as 135, but later as 115. Twenty pounds would make a big difference when you're 5'2". That's my height, and 20 pounds would be at least two sizes smaller (much needed!). :) Lots of things can cause weight loss or gain: diet, meds, eating disorders, stress, illness, etc.

Alcohol device: We're assuming it was the kind that would record starts and stops and would tell LE that the car had been used late at night. We don't know about AA.

I meant to say this before... Who's in the area? As I mentioned before, if Stephanie had a blow-n-go device installed in her vehicle ( how exactly do we know this? i forgot..), she was most likely also going to meetings. She may have been waiting for someone to pick her up in the parking lot at the store or at her home. I think flyers should be passed out at AA meetings.
Below is info on the program she was likely to be enrolled in if she did indeed have the device installed in her car

http://www.co.jackson.or.us/Page.asp?NavID=3350

Stephanie was widowed in March of '11. Her husband of 17 years dies of pancreatic cancer. She mentioned that they had a restaurant together for 6 years. I read somewhere that it was sold, not closed. So, I'm guessing she lived off the money from the restaurant that and probably his life insurance.

That's what we figured. The new restaurant closed this past spring, so I wonder if that affected her income.

Alcohol device: We're assuming it was the kind that would record starts and stops and would tell LE that the car had been used late at night. We don't know about AA.

It might give that info, not sure. My friend in VA had one in her car for 6 months. She had to blow in it to start the car. Also, the car would sometimes stop if she was stalled at a light---she had to blow again. If she had been drinking, her car would stop and not start again. Not sure how that worked---Are there computers inside that transmit info. I'm certain we do not know what LE does...

Below is info on the program she was likely to be enrolled in if she did indeed have the device installed in her car

http://www.co.jackson.or.us/Page.asp?NavID=3350

J: Please see posts #217 & 220 -- Stephanie's friend For Ashley told us about the device. It has a microchip that reports on engine starts/stops -- which is most likely how LE was able to determine when her SUV was driven late Jul 4, early Jul 5. Court-ordered means all LE had to do is go to the court monitor person and they'd have a record of engine activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28