OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 Jul 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but less fraternity-like and more pack-like.

Something tells me JCSO is gonna need a bigger boat.

I'm very hopeful that JCSO knows this. Early on there was that "or something bigger" comment by the JCSO spokesperson when she was hypothesizing about what could have happened to Stephanie. My thought was that they are aware of what they are walking into out there. They know about the videos. Stephanie is just the tip of the iceberg IMO.

In short, yes.

Now tell me about this interview. Is it gone? I'm just wondering when she had time for another BF. Her hubby died in march of 11. She listed in November of 12 that she was in a relationship. I guess this guy came in the middle? Unless that was him. Anyone know how long she was with Lennie?

The interview was never posted. I'm the only one who saw it around 7/23 and that's what brought me here. You can go back an look for my posts. A few snippets have been shown since he was named a POI. I've emailed the reporter and asked for the whole thing to be posted, but haven't heard back yet.

I don't know how long she has been with Lennie. I think she first promoted his videos in early spring.

I'm very hopeful that JCSO knows this. Early on there was that "or something bigger" comment by the JCSO spokesperson when she was hypothesizing about what could have happened to Stephanie. My thought was that they are aware of what they are walking into out there. They know about the videos. Stephanie is just the tip of the iceberg IMO.

Likely the US Forest Service briefed Detective Henderson that his checklist would probably expand.

I found the ex wife comments to Lennie interesting. I don't think they are allowed here since we aren't allowed to drag in people but it was kind of a message to everyone. Sounds like there has been a lot of violence towards Lennie since named a POI. I think it is sad. No one is guilty until proven guilty and even then...

Anyway I did extensive browsing of the wolf thing, it looks like a rp thing and they reference vampires. Just from my own knowledge there used to be a vampire masquerade in Ashland that sometimes did violent acts. But if she was just getting into the rp thing online it opens the doors for online predators. I would then go back to hoping forensics on her computer would show something. Just because Lennie is poi there are still other possibilities.

Just my 2 cents since I don't have any source material to back it up - basically just do a facebook search of lethal wolf and you will see in people's professions about vampires and roleplay when having a connection to the lethal wolf.

Sorry if anyone brought this up, I am terribly sick today so I haven't re-read everything.

Thanks for chiming in, Mayelf. I'm so sorry you're sick. Feel better soon. And I agree about innocent until proven guilty.

The interview was never posted. I'm the only one who saw it around 7/23 and that's what brought me here. You can go back an look for my posts. A few snippets have been shown since he was named a POI. I've emailed the reporter and asked for the whole thing to be posted, but haven't heard back yet.

In the recent version I saw, it began with commentator talking but the visual was POI with son sitting in chairs (apparently on Stephanie's property) and son was doing the talking (no audio from him). Do you recall what the son said?

In the recent version I saw, it began with commentator talking but the visual was POI with son sitting in chairs (apparently on Stephanie's property) and son was doing the talking (no audio from him). Do you recall what the son said?

I wish! He did so much talking, I thought he was the bf at first. I was so confused, I rewound and watched it again. Then I came here and reported it. I was sure it would be posted by the station, or I would have taken notes. But it never was. :banghead:

:notgood:

:tos:

Do not sleuth the POI's family. This includes listing personal information about family: what they do for a living, their memberships, etc.

Also, if a link is posted, you must be 100% sure it is for the correct person. No "oops, possibly wrong spelling"!

Wolves are symbolic of warriors. LONE Wolf can be a KKK reference. Although I somehow doubt we are dealing with white supremacists, I thought I'd throw that out there. I'd like to continue but could someone tell me if public posts on Stephanie's FB profile can be discussed regardless of who posted them?

No they cannot. FB is considered rumor. You may point posters to "third post down on May 3rd" but you may not discuss anyone other than the victim and the POI.

Thanks, Jennifer for all that info.

My question is why? A few people have said they feel Steph is alive being held somewhere. I don't get the "why". What would be the reason for holding her? To me, it doesn't make sense. Her comments to Helias are bothering me. If he told her the world was ending and she needed to hunker down for safety, maybe. But why would he tell her that? And for this long?
I also feel this is going in a very strange direction and it is much more simple. I get these people are out there!! And scary!! But I don't feel like it has much to do with Stephanie's disappearance. But this is only my feeling. We know an argument happened at the parade and weird looks were seen between the two.

I hope with all of my being that Stephanie is still alive but my feeling from the beginning has been the POI, just a feeling, but a strong one.

I did see the unicorns and they are no longer on her page. My thought was a more sweeter version than "butting" heads. They seemed to be just touching in a more loving way. It didn't seen angry to me. That's how I remembered it.

My thanks to all of you!!

I also feel this is going in a very strange direction and it is much more simple. I get these people are out there!! And scary!! But I don't feel like it has much to do with Stephanie's disappearance. But this is only my feeling. We know an argument happened at the parade and weird looks were seen between the two.

I hope with all of my being that Stephanie is still alive but my feeling from the beginning has been the POI, just a feeling, but a strong one.

I'm inclined to agree with you

Thanks, Jennifer for all that info.

My question is why? A few people have said they feel Steph is alive being held somewhere. I don't get the "why". What would be the reason for holding her? To me, it doesn't make sense. Her comments to Helias are bothering me. If he told her the world was ending and she needed to hunker down for safety, maybe. But why would he tell her that? And for this long?

I did see the unicorns and they are no longer on her page. My thought was a more sweeter version than "butting" heads. They seemed to be just touching in a more loving way. It didn't seen angry to me. That's how I remembered it.

My thanks to all of you!!

BBM

I can only speak for myself, but I think I'm trying to distract myself from the worst case scenario by looking for ways Stephanie could be alive. And I know I dance around the worst case because her friends are here. :grouphug:

Now that we can finally talk about POI, it's tempting to find out as much as possible, even if it's not necessarily relevant to Stephanie's disappearance. From the beginning, his videos have indicated to me that he has no respect for law and is involved with scary things. But it isn't necessary to think that the videos and his activities have anything to do with her disappearance. They just makes him a more likely suspect to me. He also pointed the finger at someone else in a TV interview. Very suspicious. At this point, nothing has been proven though.

But you're right. It's usually the simplest explanation that's the most realistic.
Stephanie is missing after a fight with her bf. The likelihood is that the fight continued, got physical, and went too far, perhaps even accidentally. I don't necessarily believe she and bf were alone, since they probably had passengers. Or at least he would have needed help afterward. So IMO other people are involved on some level.

Now the main focus of JCSO will be applying pressure in order to find Stephanie IMO. Let's hope it's soon!

BBM

I can only speak for myself, but I think I'm trying to distract myself from the worst case scenario by looking for ways Stephanie could be alive. And I know I dance around the worst case because her friends are here. :grouphug:

Now that we can finally talk about POI, it's tempting to find out as much as possible, even if it's not necessarily relevant to Stephanie's disappearance. From the beginning, his videos have indicated to me that he has no respect for law and is involved with scary things. But it isn't necessary to think that the videos and his activities have anything to do with her disappearance. They just makes him a more likely suspect to me. He also pointed the finger at someone else in a TV interview. Very suspicious. At this point, nothing has been proven though.

But you're right. It's usually the simplest explanation that's the most realistic.
Stephanie is missing after a fight with her bf. The likelihood is that the fight continued, got physical, and went too far,
perhaps even accidentally. I don't necessarily believe she and bf were alone, since they probably had passengers. Or at least he would have needed help afterward. So IMO other people are involved on some level.

Now the main focus of JCSO will be applying pressure in order to find Stephanie IMO. Let's hope it's soon!

BBM - If this is the case, they sure have some dangerous boyfriends in Ruch, Oregon. Population 870 in 2010. moo

Regarding POI, what are the red flags we have, please correct where I've erred, and please add to list:

Last to see her.
Didn't report her missing.
Arguing before she went missing.
No source of income.
Is he her BF or her husband.
Cult-like background.
Stopped doing social media right after she went missing.
Has access to her vehicle.

Regarding POI, what are the red flags we have, please correct where I've erred, and please add to list:

Last to see her.
No source of income.
Cult-like background.

Has extensive knowledge of the woods because of his mining activity.
Accused her former bf in a TV interview.
Hasn't explained details like why they parted at the store, where he lives, etc.

Thanks for starting this list, Steve.

snipped from:

Has extensive knowledge of the woods because of his mining activity.
Hasn't explained details like why they parted at the store, where he lives, etc.

Updating the list is now (please correct mistakes):

Last to see her.
No source of income.
Cult-like background.
Extensive knowledge of the woods because of his mining activity.

You are absolutely right, Lilibet. We should find out all we can about these people! Anything is possible. It's just so bizarre to me! And hard to stomach, I guess.

Where are the comments made by Lennie's ex? Mayelf mentioned them in #422, I think. I must have missed that. (I'm not sure how to quote others)

You are absolutely right, Lilibet. We should find out all we can about these people! Anything is possible. It's just so bizarre to me! And hard to stomach, I guess.

Where are the comments made by Lennie's ex? Mayelf mentioned them in #422, I think. I must have missed that. (I'm not sure how to quote others)

I'm inclined to think that we've uncovered about as much publicly available info as possible by now. It's hard to make sense of it and connect it to Stephanie.

The comment is on her FB page, which we can't link. She has commented on son's page, so you can find her that way. She showed concern for Stephanie being found, but raised questions about why Lennie would harm her. She implied that he has been threatened with violence. I feel sorry for her.

So here are some additions/corrections to the list:

Last to see her.
No source of income. *Actually YouTube is a source of income. And possibly the POI administers several channels using different handles.
Cult-like background that promotes anti-government activity
Stopped doing social media right after she went missing. *His history of video uploads has breaks of 3-7 days between uploads.
Has access to her vehicle.... that is designed to go off-road .
The two main routes from Ashland to Ruch have many opportunities to go off-road into the mountains.
Extensive knowledge of the woods because of his mining activity.

Also: Photos of him at parade show him wearing some kind of apparatus under his shirt and pants.

Also, if a link is posted, you must be 100% sure it is for the correct person. No "oops, possibly wrong spelling"![/size]

Hi CatFancier,
If you're referring to post #408 -- to clarify, this is a correct link to the POI-sponsored video. We have established in several different ways that Lennie (aka Lonnie Ames) is Helias314 and the video is clearly noted with Helias314.

The POI is prolific in his video production and mash-ups:
http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/helias314/videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members