OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 Jul 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
See my post #442. I think we're venturing where we ought not, per mod. :)

still confused. are they public/online regarding the case or did she post in this forum. i'm asking because i don't think he was ever with his "sons' mother.

If they are public, I would think they would be quite valuable.

Without getting into too much detail, I was beaten and shot at by a man I married. I had no idea he had violent tendencies until afterwards when ALL of his exes came out and told me what had happened to them.

I'm having trouble finding this info: Does anyone know what time the parade would have ended?

still confused. are they public/online regarding the case or did she post in this forum. i'm asking because i don't think he was ever with his "sons' mother.

If they are public, I would think they would be quite valuable.

Without getting into too much detail, I was beaten and shot at by a man I married. I had no idea he had violent tendencies until afterwards when ALL of his exes came out and told me what had happened to them.

Wow, that's scary about your ex. I'm so sorry you went through that. I don't know how one would research something like that with the POI and his exes.

No, the posts we're referring to are on FB. She posted the comment that Mayelf and I mentioned on her own page and another comment to her son. But we really can't bring POI's family into this.

I don't know if they were ever actually together, but the son is her son and POI's son or stepson. My husband's stepfather refers to him as his son, so it's hard to know. In any case, they have a close relationship. But again, we can't really talk about him.

I have following this case recently and haven't had much to add. However, in that one clip where they show the bf and "son" interview I found the body language of the bf very telling. His arms were folded tightly across his chest, it really stuck me as odd. His body offered no emotion, his non verbal communication spoke volumes to me. Or maybe I should say lack there of. It appeared cold, non empathetic and lack of compassion. Just my 2 cents though!

I have following this case recently and haven't had much to add. However, in that one clip where they show the bf and "son" interview I found the body language of the bf very telling. His arms were folded tightly across his chest, it really stuck me as odd. His body offered no emotion, his non verbal communication spoke volumes to me. Or maybe I should say lack there of. It appeared cold, non empathetic and lack of compassion. Just my 2 cents though!

Thanks for your 2 cents. That's what jumped out at me when I saw the original interview in July. I couldn't believe his lack of emotion and closed off body language. His use of the word "baffled" a couple of times was such a low-key word to use when your loved one has disappeared. Chilling!

I keep hoping KOBI will post the whole interview. I'd really like to submit the clip to "Eyes for Lies" to see what she thinks. http://blog.eyesforlies.com/

I believe she drove her car, but I don't have a link for that, so I guess it's rumor.
Yeah, I wonder if she drove the 40 minutes or was perhaps dropped off by the POI. If she was dropped off by someone else they would have said. I can't get my mind off my AA theory---It certainly explains why she would be in a lot and not go in a store. ( At least i remembering that she did NOT go in the store). Just to cover all basis, I wrote the AA people in her area and asked them to spread the word. Cant hurt.

OK, let's start a list like OldSteve did for bf red flags. Here's what we know about Stephanie in the month or so before she disappeared:

Lost weight (not sure how, why or when).
Probably not depressed (volunteered regularly, was in the parade).
Says she got married (probably not legally, probably to POI who referred to himself as her bf and fiancé).
Promoted POI's videos on FB as recently as June 20.
Played online Poker. Last game apparently July 4 at 6:08 p.m.?
Bible verses posted until June 7.
FB friend with son of POI but not dil.
Had elaborate tats (expensive?).
Wore a cross necklace made of nails.
Maybe camera shy in parade video?
Had fight with bf in Ashland July 4 witnessed by others.

Anything else?

Thanks for these additions:

Alcohol device in car.
Car driven late p.m. July 4--early a.m. July 5.
Car/SUV is an off-road vehicle.

I visited a database website that had detailed photos of Stephanies tatoos. It wasn't NamUs because she isn't listed there. Where was it?

Lilibet, you listed above in the things we know about Stephanie that she "Had elaborate tats (expensive?)."..Is there anything to make us think that they were all very recent?

Actually, I'm not sure how recent they are, so maybe they shouldn't have gone on that list, since we are listing recent things in Stephanie's life. From the photos, I would say they were done before she lost weight. But she could have lost 20 pounds in 3--5 months if she worked at it. Or even in 2 months if she did something extreme.

I'll try to get that info on those tattoos and when she lost the weight.
She has others, so tats are nothing new for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx