OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 Jul 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM four days before she went missing.........methinks there's a connection there

We've been told that it was just a spiritual marriage performed by the two of them, not a legal one. It was interesting that Ames was referred to as her fiancé and boyfriend, but never husband.

But yes, the timing seems very odd.

We've been told that it was just a spiritual marriage performed by the two of them, not a legal one. It was interesting that Ames was referred to as her fiancé and boyfriend, but never husband.

But yes, the timing seems very odd.
Also, according to Dicentra is previous posts...Stephs computer was in the shop at this time. This post is suspect in itself.

(thinking out loud here) A "wife" cannot be made to testify against her "husband"............

That's what he says. His camp is out of cell phone range. Stephanie's place is along the main "highway" through the area and has neighbors. So although it's isolated compared to where I live, it's not like she was out by herself living in the woods. Since they'd had a fight, I can see why he wouldn't contact her. But that's assuming we believe him.

It always worries me when I hear that there was some kind of "fight" before she disappeared.

Sure, people argue all the time, but when that jem of info comes out that there was indeed a "fight" of some sort, and then all of a sudden the person is missing.....well.....we dont have to be rocket scientists to think that is not a good sign.

(thinking out loud here) A "wife" cannot be made to testify against her "husband"............
Absolutely! This has been touched on here before. They however were not legally married, if even spiritually. My original theory was they were married spiritually and this gave Ames reason to trust Steph with his truth...She wasn't down with it and so he had to "shut her up"...

Holy s***! I hope no one was hurt:(

Thankfully there wasn't, probably due to the early hour and the fact that only the detonator actually exploded. I'm wondering if it was set to go off later and there was a malfunction in the detonator. Any way you look at it, this is not the kind of thing that happens in Medford.

I will be very interested to know if it's connected to a particular criminal case the DA is involved with, or if it is more general anti-government statement. The DA's office is in a cluster of government buildings downtown.

This is why I believe the Helias314 videos and others like them that encourage anti-government fervor are so dangerous. All it takes is one person to decide to take action.

Interesting thought: This bombing is undoubtedly and FBI matter---Hopefully they will be made aware of HELIAS314 a/k/a Lennie Laverne Ames and his current status as a person of interest in this DA's jurisdiction.

Interesting thought: This bombing is undoubtedly and FBI matter---Hopefully they will be made aware of HELIUS314 a/k/a Lennie Laverne Ames and his current status as a person of interest in this DA's jurisdiction.

I'd bet a dozen Voodoo Donuts that the FBI and other federal entities are already aware.

Here is a report on the explosion. Sorry to be off topic, but this is domestic terrorism arriving in our rather "bucolic" area (except for meth, gangs and other lawless and anti-government types).

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=12N5joMa1co&desktop_uri=/watch?v=12N5joMa1co
Is this off-topic? I just replied to as many news tweets as I could: I hope the ATF and FBI are aware of the many anti-government rants on youtube by user HELIAS314 a/k/a Lennie Laverne Ames and also his status as a person of interest in this DA's jurisdiction"

Is this off-topic? I just replied to as many news tweets as I could: I hope the ATF and FBI are aware of the many anti-government rants on youtube by user HELIAS314 a/k/a Lennie Laverne Ames and also his status as a person of interest in this DA's jurisdiction"

They are. ;)

A donut place quite popular in Oregon. They even make bacon lover donuts. :yow:

This is continuing the totally OT food discussion (Oh, why not!), but I just ran across this article in the Oregonian about a 15 year old kid who plans to open a food cart selling deep fried rose petals! Yes, you heard me right. Love it! This needs to be on an episode of "Portlandia." :floorlaugh:

"He serves the battered and fried petals with three distinct dipping sauces: cinnamon sugar cardamom, salted caramel fudge and chocolate maple bacon.

They’re like sweet chips and salsa, he said, only these particular chips happen to be especially fitting in Portland, the City of Roses."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/...year-old_aims_to_open_his_o.html#incart_river

those are my favorites. The "homer simpson" maple bar with bacon on top

(OT) DOH! I make something similar, around Christmastime, as a breakfast treat to clog the arteries of my dearest loved ones: Beignets filled with a cream cheese and bacon mixture--topped with maple syrup and powdered sugar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth