OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 Jul 2013 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, there is no link to the story on KOBI last night. Here is a quote from Stephanie's sister Sharon from the story that aired last Friday. Good for you, Sharon!

"It's just like you want to scream, 'where is she?'" said Lambert who had this message for Ames: "Please think about what this is doing to my mother. Imagine not knowing where your child is and we would hope that he would step up and cooperate and do the right thing."

http://www.kobi5.com/news/local-news/item/unrelated-warrants.html

We have about 15 minutes to go here. I wish a happy new year to everyone, and peace for those missing a loved one.

See you next year, searchers for Stephanie.........that's about 10 minutes away now.

Hopefully, you are right. Unfortunately, however, I doubt that "littering" and "trespassing" are extraditable offenses.

The trespassing one some people would probably say should be - some take their land claims very seriously and devote endless hours defending them, even if they are in the wrong.

A person can go to jail for littering in Georgia, by the way. There's a law! as they say at the link. Perhaps someone will clean up their act a little now.

http://www.dca.state.ga.us/environmental/kgb/illegal_dumping.html

New Years Eve. We miss you Sissy. We wish you were here with us. I know that you are protecting us, helping us, loving us. I know that someday, justice will be served.

Please know that I haven't abandoned WS, It is too painful for me to participate on a daily basis.

Sharon, thank you for making such a strong statement. Mama, I will always love you and pray for you every morning and night. Please know that I did what I felt I had to do, to try to find Stephanie. I miss our morning talks and I miss you.

Thank you good people on WEBSleuth ~ your support means more to us than you can ever know. My love and support flows out to you and yours.

I will never give up. I will always keep looking, I will always be an advocate for good in the world. I swear this in the memory of my dear, missing little sister. Happy New Year to you and yours. Remember, you never know when a loved one will be taken from you. Love and extend yourself while you can. Love. Love. Love.

Hugs Dicentra.

Stephanie needs to come home. That's number one.

The person or people need to be brought to justice for disappearing her, for the sake of justice and before they do the same to someone else. That's number two.

It chills me to think at this moment there could be someone gazing into the eyes of the person who did this to Stephanie, or smiling happily and trustingly at them, and in a few months or years they are going to be appearing as yet another missing person, in this forum. I want to scream for Stephanie but also scream a warning to that unknown person.

But I wonder if they'd listen or believe it if they heard?

Sigh.

New year, new start. I'm not sure that exactly the right people have heard Stephanie's missing yet. That's my mission for 2014. I'll let you know how I get on, of course.

Today it has been six months since Stephanie disappeared. My heart goes out to her family and friends as each month comes and goes. I do believe this case will be solved. It may take awhile for someone to come forward and tell what they know, or a piece of evidence to click into place. But it will happen. In the meantime, we remember Stephanie and support her loved ones and those at JCSO working hard to find her. And as Stephanie would probably say "Thanks y'all for being here."

:grouphug:

I'm late. But I haven't remembered a single one of my own wedding anniversaries or even my own birthday for the last however many years. I'm not too good at dates.

I'm quite good at not forgetting someone is missing though, not matter how many years pass. So sorry you haven't been found yet Stephanie. Your day will come.

I'm late. But I haven't remembered a single one of my own wedding anniversaries or even my own birthday for the last however many years. I'm not too good at dates.

I'm quite good at not forgetting someone is missing though, not matter how many years pass. So sorry you haven't been found yet Stephanie. Your day will come.

I'll 'fess up, Zwie. I spaced out until I got an email reminding me. The older I get, the harder it is for me to keep track of what day it is. :)

But we haven't forgotten Stephanie, and that's what counts.

I have seen some stunning sleuthing from some of our posters in the Teleka Patrick case recently. Wish some of them would join us here.

I have seen some stunning sleuthing from some of our posters in the Teleka Patrick case recently. Wish some of them would join us here.

I have been following here...I pray for her....don't know what to do here. I feel helpless

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

Go 'mining' for information........stake your claim, as some would say. :)

Interesting indeed. I wonder if JCSO reads newspaper comments.

Me too. I've been reading and thanking on Teleka's threads. Wow! I hope there is a good ending. I doubt we could pry any sleuthers away until then.

I have been following here...I pray for her....don't know what to do here. I feel helpless

:seeya: Welcome! It's nice to know you're here following and praying. If you've been reading, please feel free to let us know what you think might have happened to Stephanie July 4. You may have picked up on something we've missed.

Wow Zwiebel! I missed seeing this comment when I read the article. Thanks for making us aware of it. I haven't written in a while, but I have been keeping up with the thread everyday. This comment is very disturbing. All I can think to say is OMG is this really true or just a rumor? I would think that LE would have checked out POI nationwide to see if he had any other LE agencies interested in him. But then again, they may know something & cannot reveal it. After all, really truly, what info has LE ever revealed? NOTHING! The only reason anyone knows anything on this thread is because Dicentra has filled us in on some info that she was privy to in the beginning of the case. We have heard rumors that the LE was digging on Stephanie's property. Then heard NOTHING else about that. The news media apparently didn't find it news worthy enough to report on it! In the beginning, when the LE asked the public if they had any info about Stephanie's vehicle they DIDN'T even publicize her plate number! By the way on the NAMUS site her plate number is not on there either. What about a SUPPOSEDLY searching of a body of water near a bridge that SUPPOSEDLY happened? Again NOTHING. Again not news worthy enough?? What will it take for they media to be interested in a missing person case in RUCH??? Stephanie was an active member in her community. She previously owned a restaurant. She VOLUNTEERED, I'll repeat that she VOLUNTEERED to cut wood for the poor!!! I don't know one solid person on this earth that goes out & does strenuous physical labor work for anyone without getting paid for it!!!! SHE DID IT FOR FREE!!!! Why isn't the JCFC that she VOLUNTEERED for getting more ACTIVELY involved? And if you are actively involved please correct me! Has the JCFC put up any reward for information on her disappearance? Has Crime Stoppers put up a reward for information? Upon checking all the news articles & researching on the Internet I cannot find anything about a reward! NOTHING! I am hoping that the new year brings answers to all the questions that have been hushed for the past 6 months. Maybe the NOTHINGS can turn into SOMETHINGS!

Welcome Lots2Learn! What a great name! You'd fit right in on this thread because we have NOTHING but lots to learn on this case! Also, thank you for your prayers! They are truly needed!

Interesting indeed. I wonder if JCSO reads newspaper comments.

Me too. I've been reading and thanking on Teleka's threads. Wow! I hope there is a good ending. I doubt we could pry any sleuthers away until then.

:seeya: Welcome! It's nice to know you're here following and praying. If you've been reading, please feel free to let us know what you think might have happened to Stephanie July 4. You may have picked up on something we've missed.

Lilibet hopefully JCSO does read the comments. I am very curious as to why they have warrants out on POI & his son & did not arrest them? And if LE knows where they are then why aren't they being extradited? Or maybe they are waiting for someone in GA to dissapear? IMO,JMO, MOO & anything else that may apply to my last sweet remark.
Lilibet & Zwiebel hope your holidays were wonderful & a special thanks to the 2 of you for keeping this thread alive. Sending you virtual XXXX & OOOO's!

The warrants are for such minor charges I guess they are not worth trying to bring Lennie Ames back across state lines.

I'm not sure why he wasn't arrested when he was still in Oregon though. There was loads of confusion about that - I recollect first LE said they didn't know where he was, then they said they did, then they said he was in Georgia.

The suggestion in that comment, combined with the comment here in this link (read it carefully, see where she says where she thinks he is) is worrying. No way to tell if it's the same person of course....though the name is not common.

http://www.justanswer.com/real-estate-law/7mvm2-bought-house-lady-quitclaim-deed-it-reads.html

Wow Zwiebel! I missed seeing this comment when I read the article. Thanks for making us aware of it. I haven't written in a while, but I have been keeping up with the thread everyday. This comment is very disturbing. All I can think to say is OMG is this really true or just a rumor? I would think that LE would have checked out POI nationwide to see if he had any other LE agencies interested in him. But then again, they may know something & cannot reveal it. After all, really truly, what info has LE ever revealed? NOTHING! The only reason anyone knows anything on this thread is because Dicentra has filled us in on some info that she was privy to in the beginning of the case. We have heard rumors that the LE was digging on Stephanie's property. Then heard NOTHING else about that. The news media apparently didn't find it news worthy enough to report on it! In the beginning, when the LE asked the public if they had any info about Stephanie's vehicle they DIDN'T even publicize her plate number! By the way on the NAMUS site her plate number is not on there either. What about a SUPPOSEDLY searching of a body of water near a bridge that SUPPOSEDLY happened? Again NOTHING. Again not news worthy enough?? What will it take for they media to be interested in a missing person case in RUCH??? Stephanie was an active member in her community. She previously owned a restaurant. She VOLUNTEERED, I'll repeat that she VOLUNTEERED to cut wood for the poor!!! I don't know one solid person on this earth that goes out & does strenuous physical labor work for anyone without getting paid for it!!!! SHE DID IT FOR FREE!!!! Why isn't the JCFC that she VOLUNTEERED for getting more ACTIVELY involved? And if you are actively involved please correct me! Has the JCFC put up any reward for information on her disappearance? Has Crime Stoppers put up a reward for information? Upon checking all the news articles & researching on the Internet I cannot find anything about a reward! NOTHING! I am hoping that the new year brings answers to all the questions that have been hushed for the past 6 months. Maybe the NOTHINGS can turn into SOMETHINGS!

Thank you for the welcome.
One day I randomly clicked on Stephanie's thread. I read her case and thought "by the grace God there go I".
I think POI and son are the key.
I am shocked at the handling of this case. By everyone, LE , the media, and the community.
I will add that I believe the people in the camp know what's going on , so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member