OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 Jul 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A red-haired invasion of Bob's website is taking place. And I've a feeling it's going to get bigger, the nearer to July 4th we get.

Anyone on twitter might want to try the hashtag #stephaniesearch

Actually, really fed up with the way Stephanie's case has been ignored in Oregon, with a few noble exceptions. It's not acceptable, in my opinion.

Shared Stephanie's Facebook Page and the NBC Dateline link with all my Facebook friends and asked them to pass it on. While I'm not in Oregon, I do have many friends in the Pacific Northwest. Every little bit helps.

Thanks to Breazy, Zwiebel and RainyAlaska for being such great publicity agents for Stephanie!

:yourock:

:thewave::thewave::thewave:

Roma Villavicencio on KOBI just ran a story about Stephanie, with Detective Henderson and her sister Sharon speaking. It also included a snippet of the Lennie/Jared interview from a year ago with Jared delivering the classic "We're baffled" line. Henderson said that Ames and son are in Belleview, FL. He hasn't spoken to them in months. Rockin' Roma said she tried calling Ames and left a message, but he didn't call her back. I wonder why not! :floorlaugh:

The big news is that Roma will be running a two part report on Stephanie on Monday and Tuesday!!!!!!

As soon as the video is available I will post it.

ETA: Here is the video.

http://kobi5.com/news/local-news/it...inues-after-almost-one-year.html#.U7YJQtq9KSM

ROMA, THANK YOU!!!! :loveyou:

P.S. Will someone please pass this along to Stephanie's FB Page? Thanks!

ETA: It's on her page now.

https://www.facebook.com/stephaniewarnermissing

:yourock:

Almost a year. Hard to believe.

So sad our lovely flame-haired Stephanie hasn't been found.

Hey everyone-- did you all know about DIL's arrest? I meant to post it here but forgot. I dont think a link is within the terms of service here but the info is easily googled....

Yes, I knew, thanks to friend Google. But as much as we might want to, unfortunately we really can't discuss it per TOS. It would be fun though. :floorlaugh:

Almost a year. Hard to believe.

So sad our lovely flame-haired Stephanie hasn't been found.

It really is sad. I'm so glad Roma's story aired today so that maybe people will stop and think about Stephanie tomorrow.

Just a heads up that tomorrow morning, July 4, starting at 6:00 a.m. Pacific time, Websleuths will be offline for a couple of hours during a software upgrade. It will come back looking different, but it will get cosmetic changes later. I'm sure we'll be able to find each other somehow. :)

Here is Kimster's announcement and a discussion link for members.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/announcement.php?f=60

Yes, I knew, thanks to friend Google. But as much as we might want to, unfortunately we really can't discuss it per TOS. It would be fun though. :floorlaugh:

Yeah, I hear you....:) I want to thank you all for keeping me posted. I wish there were more media bits to post on the social media sites. More, I wish I had the time/n
Know how to make the media take note. I will say, I get an almost unmanagable amount of EMAILS, especially now as this anniversary approaches... I tell them all the same thing: If you have relavant information or even just an educated hunch, contact Detective Eric Henserson at The Jackson County Sherrifs Office . The same goes for anyone who may be lurking on this forum....IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING! http://jacksoncountyor.org/sheriff/Safety/Report-a-Crime

thinking of stephanie today. I don't have the time I once did for websleuths but she is frequently on my mind and I'm always happy to see that others are keeping her case alive.

Thanks to all who stop by to remember Stephanie. :tyou: :loveyou:

The 2014 parade is happening as I write. Here is a quick last glimpse of Stephanie as she marched in the parade last year, in a pink sleeveless top. Standing in the truck bed in a white tee shirt is, we believe, POI Lennie Ames. His son Jared Fournier and dil Amanda Rae Cisco are riding in the trailer, playing music.

WHAT HAPPENED TO STEPHANIE?

Turn speakers down to avoid the chain saw blast.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NtqZfRMGFOw&autoplay=1

But on second thought, I actually think I'd rather remember Stephanie surrounded by her beloved butterflies. (Created by Zwiebel IIRC)

image.jpg

I am not being frivolous but Stephanie would just have wet her pants laughing at me today. I am trying to find her, but it's taken me forever to just find my way to the thread here, after the upgrade!

Found it now though and just wanted to say I have not forgotten and never will, until she's home.

Thinking of you on 4th of July, Stephanie. Your one year missing anniversary.

Thinking of whoever disappeared you too.

On KOBI news at 6:00 tonight, anchor Craig Smullen talked briefly about Stephanie's disappearance a year ago and the fact that Ames is in Florida out of touch with JCSO. He promoted Roma's exclusive story going behind the scenes of the investigation, airing Monday.

Later during a commercial break, a dramatic, attention-grabbing recorded promo was aired for her story, saying that Stephanie's story has attracted national attention (Dateline). KOBI is really promoting Roma's story. I'm so excited for her and for Stephanie.

I've been thinking about Stephanie off and on all day. :rose:

:praying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members