OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 July 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nightshift is a great song! Thanks for posting the lyrics. We sure are a sentimental group here. Lots of good people with loving hearts just wanting to see justice for Stephanie. Praying for Justice!!!

Somehow I missed a bunch of posts in this thread recently and am just now seeing this one. After reading that rant all I can say is:

dude, take a breath! and .....tweak much?

oh and my favorite part? "lean holder"

lol

Yes, La Louve, the son's ranting definitely takes the cake!!! Wishing Det. Henderson plenty of patience in dealing with him! I sure wouldn't want to be him trying to piece together this bunch. The thing that aggravates me the most is the defensive side that some else's mom takes (can't say a name) for her child but yet she herself LIVED IN STEPHANIE'S HOUSE KNOWING SHE WAS MISSING!!!!!! How do you do something like that??? It doesn't make any sense to me!!! And, my next question for this bunch of people is Why didn't any of them EVER,EVER,EVER post ANYTHING on their FB pages that Stephanie was MISSING!!! I know the answer is because they knew she wasn't MISSING thay knew she was DEAD! I hope they get the whole bunch of them for lying to the police and withholding evidence! Lock them all up and throw away the key! They had their chance to talk.

Yes, La Louve, the son's ranting definitely takes the cake!!! Wishing Det. Henderson plenty of patience in dealing with him! I sure wouldn't want to be him trying to piece together this bunch. The thing that aggravates me the most is the defensive side that some else's mom takes (can't say a name) for her child but yet she herself LIVED IN STEPHANIE'S KNOWING SHE WAS MISSING!!!! How do you do something like that??? It doesn't make any sense to me!!! And, my next question for this bunch of people is Why didn't any of them EVER,EVER,EVER post ANYTHING on their FB pages that Stephanie was MISSING!!! I know the answer is because they knew she wasn't MISSING thay knew she was DEAD! I hope they get the whole bunch of them for lying to the police and withholding evidence! Lock them all up and throw away the key! They had their chance to talk.

BBM

I absolutely share your anger, Sad Eyes! The first question I would like to ask these two women who are now speaking out so "bravely" on FB is: "Where was your conscience or concern for Stephanie two years ago??!! Are you really so cowardly, self-involved, opportunistic and morally bankrupt that you could not only live and party in Stephanie's house, but withhold information or suspicions from LE in 2013 and let a mother wonder for two years what happened to her daughter?!!" Yup, I guess so! They should be ashamed of themselves!

I too would like to see the DA throw the book at them. I doubt it will happen, but I hope Henderson holds it over their heads to get every bit of information he can out of them. May multiple arrests come soon!

Have to post this quick and hope I don't lose my connection. For some reason, I can't keep my connection on WS, and it's on my last nerve. I'm losing what I attempt to type more times than not.

But oh my gosh, you guys. Our emotions are so syncing up. I can't actually see all that you guys can (FB), but I have seen a few things. And I have gone from feeling hopeful...to sad...to slightly confused...to really ticked off.
Current state: TICKED!!!! (Someone can choose the emoticon for me, if you want. If I hit that button to try, I'll lose this. But pick me out a super duper mad one).

Hey Think! Will these work for you? :D

:hoppingmad::hoppingmad::hoppingmad::rage::rage: :furious: :furious: :steamed: :steamed: :steamed: :steamed: :burn::burn::burn::stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad:

^YES, thank you Lilibet!!! :) And my "thanks" button is gone again, and I can't click on my PM notifications. It's like a monkey has been messing around, using my name. Oh wait, *I'm* that monkey...I just don't know what I am doing wrong. Well, for tonight I give up...maybe tomorrow this will stop freezing up on me. Took me one entire minute to type freezing (kept stalling).

:gaah:!! [< I always remember that code!]

BBM

I absolutely share your anger, Sad Eyes! The first question I would like to ask these two women who are now speaking out so "bravely" on FB is: "Where was your conscience or concern for Stephanie two years ago??!! Are you really so cowardly, self-involved, opportunistic and morally bankrupt that you could not only live and party in Stephanie's house, but withhold information or suspicions from LE in 2013 and let a mother wonder for two years what happened to her daughter?!!" Yup, I guess so! They should be ashamed of themselves!

I too would like to see the DA throw the book at them. I doubt it will happen, but I hope Henderson holds it over their heads to get every bit of information he can out of them. May multiple arrests come soon!

Yes, Lilibet, I am wondering too-- what took them 2 years to decide to talk? Did they get immunity from prosecution???? If so, then they should also tell LE where to look to find Stephanie! You know they have to have some suspicions as to where she would be! :mad:

Have to post this quick and hope I don't lose my connection. For some reason, I can't keep my connection on WS, and it's on my last nerve. I'm losing what I attempt to type more times than not.

But oh my gosh, you guys. Our emotions are so syncing up. I can't actually see all that you guys can (FB), but I have seen a few things. And I have gone from feeling hopeful...to sad...to slightly confused...to really ticked off.
Current state: TICKED!!!! (Someone can choose the emoticon for me, if you want. If I hit that button to try, I'll lose this. But pick me out a super duper mad one).

Think, I'm at that "TICKED off stage too! I just don't want to see a repeat of what happened last year. What I am referring to is on the 1st anniversary of Stephanie's disappearance (which I guess according to Henderson we would now say death instead of disappearance), the media & LE had a lot to say about Stephanie for a few days and then is got very quiet for ANOTHER WHOLE YEAR!!!!! Where and when are these searches taking place???? There has been no new news of these new searches that LE said was going to happen. I can only hope they are searching and keeping it from the public so they don't tarnish the investigation. However, how do you ask for volunteers and then never say anything more about it??? I wish they would just make the arrest & get it over with! I feel sorry for the people in Moultrie who live near this monster. They must be scared out of their wits knowing a SUSPECT in a homicide in in their community and LIVING FREE! :praying: someone goes to :jail: soon!

Think, I'm at that "TICKED off stage too! I just don't want to see a repeat of what happened last year. What I am referring to is on the 1st anniversary of Stephanie's disappearance (which I guess according to Henderson we would now say death instead of disappearance), the media & LE had a lot to say about Stephanie for a few days and then is got very quiet for ANOTHER WHOLE YEAR!!!!! Where and when are these searches taking place???? There has been no new news of these new searches that LE said was going to happen. I can only hope they are searching and keeping it from the public so they don't tarnish the investigation. However, how do you ask for volunteers and then never say anything more about it??? I wish they would just make the arrest & get it over with! I feel sorry for the people in Moultrie who live near this monster. They must be scared out of their wits knowing a SUSPECT in a homicide in in their community and LIVING FREE! :praying: someone goes to :jail: soon!
BBM

I understand your frustration! The silence IS deafening after all the "noise" a couple of weeks ago. An arrest seemed closer than before, and I do believe it is. I think we need to keep in mind that quite a few tips came in as a result of the news stories. JCSO needs those tips and solid information to make a strong enough case to make an arrest that will hold up in court and result in a guilty verdict. It takes time to investigate the tips, and they don't tell us what is going on.

Last year the searches were in August. It may be that the tips they received this year gave them more locations to search and that JCSO is getting that organized. Or that the searches are done and nothing was found. Personally, I'd rather they keep that quiet and keep Ames sweating.

To clarify, Detective Henderson did not ask for volunteers. The searches will be conducted by professionals. Locals claimed to be interested in searching on their own, so I contacted Henderson to see if that was OK. He said it is OK and and gave an idea and the cautions I posted earlier. I don't know if any locals got organized and did any searching. If they didn't, then I guess it was just talk. :(

Yes, Lilibet, I am wondering too-- what took them 2 years to decide to talk? Did they get immunity from prosecution???? If so, then they should also tell LE where to look to find Stephanie! You know they have to have some suspicions as to where she would be! :mad:

Their talk was on social media, so I'm sure there is no immunity for that. People are really stupid on SM and if anything, they incriminate themselves! These ladies just want to talk trash publicly now that the "family connection" is broken. If they had any class and integrity at all, they would only talk to LE. And they would have done it two years ago.

Their talk was on social media, so I'm sure there is no immunity for that. People are really stupid on SM and if anything, they incriminate themselves! These ladies just want to talk trash publicly now that the "family connection" is broken. If they had any class and integrity at all, they would only talk to LE. And they would have done it two years ago.

Lilibet I've been wanting to know if comments that are on SM are allowed to be quoted here on WS? Such as the cat fights. I'm sure you get my drift.

Lilibet I've been wanting to know if comments that are on SM are allowed to be quoted here on WS? Such as the cat fights. I'm sure you get my drift.

I know. It's really tempting, isn't it! :D No quoting is allowed. No screen shots. SM posts or comments from personal pages are completely off limits. If there are comments on Stephanie's public page, JCSO or MSM FB pages or websites, we can link the post and mention that the comments are interesting. At least that's what we've always done without mods objecting.

ETA: See rules posted below for more details. Mods can answer specific questions not covered there better than I can. :)

Here is a quote from the rules about social media. I'm not sure how this applies to comments and "cat fights" or rants we've seen and mentioned. Being vague about what we are saying is probably best. :)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information
Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor.

Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect.

We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player.

We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

I know. It's really tempting, isn't it! :D No quoting is allowed. No screen shots. SM posts or comments from personal pages are completely off limits. If there are comments on Stephanie's public page, JCSO or MSM FB pages or websites, we can link the post and mention that the comments are interesting. At least that's what we've always done without mods objecting.

ETA: See rules posted below for more details. Mods can answer specific questions not covered there better than I can. :)

Yes it is very tempting, so for all those that are reading this-- all you have to do is go on the JCSO FB page and read the comments on anything that they posted regarding Stephanie. Interesting comments I must say!

I wonder what's happening in Moultrie, Georgia. Just thinking out loud.

Her boyfriend at the time is the prime suspect, police said Thursday.

Detective Eric Henderson of the Jackson County Sheriff's Office said investigators believe Stephanie Warner is dead and they want boyfriend Lennie Ames to lead them to the remains.

"An arrest is going to be made with or without his help," Henderson said. "It comes down to: Is he going to assist, and take us to where she's at? Or are we just going to make an arrest, and that will be used against him — the fact he wasn't cooperative."

Ames was considered a "person of interest" early in the investigation, but Thursday marked the first time investigators called him a suspect. Moreover, they said he's the only suspect.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n..._in_2013_disappea.html#incart_related_stories

Her boyfriend at the time is the prime suspect, police said Thursday.

Detective Eric Henderson of the Jackson County Sheriff's Office said investigators believe Stephanie Warner is dead and they want boyfriend Lennie Ames to lead them to the remains.

"An arrest is going to be made with or without his help," Henderson said. "It comes down to: Is he going to assist, and take us to where she's at? Or are we just going to make an arrest, and that will be used against him — the fact he wasn't cooperative."

Ames was considered a "person of interest" early in the investigation, but Thursday marked the first time investigators called him a suspect. Moreover, they said he's the only suspect.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n..._in_2013_disappea.html#incart_related_stories

BBM

We all got excited about an imminent arrest when Detective Henderson gave this statement almost a month ago. I guess it didn't faze Ames. At least not that we know. He probably figures he's in for a "life" sentence anyway at his age if he's convicted, so cooperating before he's arrested isn't going to gain him much. IMO He probably wants to stay free as long as possible. Cooperating after he's arrested might result in plea bargaining to a lesser charge, in exchange for leading LE to Stephanie, and less prison time. I guess he may be willing to take that chance. Personally, I think he enjoys playing cat and mouse with LE, and isn't going to give them anything. JMO :mad:

P.S. Welcome pappa rob. I think you're new to this thread. If not, welcome anyway. And please forgive my forgetfulness. :D We appreciate everyone's input and support while we wait...and wait...

A day late, but yesterday it was 25 months since Stephanie disappeared. Lennie Laverne Ames has officially been named a suspect in her death. Detective Henderson has talked about making an arrest, whether Ames cooperates or not. Hopefully, it will be soon.

Always thinking of Stephanie and her mama, siblings and dear friends.

:rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back