OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 July 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Any chance they have done or will do some renovations of the house and surrounding area, 'cause you never know.....
imo, speculation.

I’m not sure the bank would do renovations, but I think they might sell it “as is” and the new owner would get a lower price. I should check the assessor’s website to see if it has a new owner or is just still sitting there.

Any chance they have done or will do some renovations of the house and surrounding area, 'cause you never know.....
imo, speculation.

@dotr I checked the county assessor’s website and someone bought Stephanie’s place Nov 2019. I spaced out when you wondered about renovations “cause you never know...”. I see what you did there! :p Yes, wouldn’t it be something if a clue was found!

Is there any possibility that this disappearance is related to the other more current disappearances in Josephine/Jackson County? I’m thinking of Fauna Frey and the others who had their vehicles located remotely?

Stephanie Anne Warner was last seen on July 4, 2013, leaving a convenience store in Ashland, Oregon with her boyfriend, Lennie Ames. Stephanie had been seen earlier that day walking alongside a parade float she helped create for the 4th of July holiday event. In July of 2015, the Jackson County Sheriff's Office officially named Ames as the prime suspect in Stephanie's disappearance. Their statement also indicated they believe Stephanie is deceased, however, her body has not been found. Authorities did not release any further details in the case. If you have any information about Stephanie’s case, please contact the Jackson County Sheriff's Office at (541) 774-6800.
Seven years of Dateline's Missing in America: 156 still missing

Attachments

• upload_2021-2-11_4-36-29.png
    upload_2021-2-11_4-36-29.png
    428.2 KB · Views: 4
Is there any possibility that this disappearance is related to the other more current disappearances in Josephine/Jackson County? I’m thinking of Fauna Frey and the others who had their vehicles located remotely?

Sorry for the delayed reply @Bree1950. Fauna Frey’s disappearance is really odd. It’s hard to know if she decided to hike from where her car was parked and had an accident or was a victim of foul play. Her Dad and friends are working so hard to find her.

I doubt the two disappearances are related because a suspect has been named in Stephanie’s case and he hasn’t lived here for years. Stephanie’s car was returned to her house, not located elsewhere. According to a friend, it wasn’t parked in its usual spot, so it likely was returned by Ames.

I was just going through the Charley Project today. Stephanie's case is not listed or at least I couldn't find in Oregon. I would think the family would want it in there.

I don’t recall offhand if Stephanie was ever listed on the Charley Project website, and you’re correct that she is not listed now. Yes, one would think her family would want it there.

Here is what it says there in FAQ:

I can no longer find a case that was profiled on the Charley Project’s site and it is not featured in the Resolved Cases section. What happened?

Certain resolved cases may not be featured in that section at the request of family members or law enforcement officers. In addition, the individual or their family may have requested that his/her privacy be respected. Or a file may be removed for other reasons. Contact the administrator if you want to know about a specific case, although you might not be able to learn anything more.

FAQ – The Charley Project

Eight years later, there's still no answers for missing woman Stephanie Anne Warner - KOBI-TV NBC5 / KOTI-TV NBC2

July 4th, 2013 a Ruch woman went missing after Ashland’s 4th of July parade. Eight years later, detectives are still waiting for a break in the case. With so many unanswered questions on how Stephanie Anne Warner went missing. Her family wants to know where Stephanie is.

The Jackson County Sheriff’s office declined an interview Tuesday. If you have any information on Stephanie Anne Warner’s whereabouts you’re asked to call the sheriff’s office.

Eight years later, there's still no answers for missing woman Stephanie Anne Warner - KOBI-TV NBC5 / KOTI-TV NBC2

July 4th, 2013 a Ruch woman went missing after Ashland’s 4th of July parade. Eight years later, detectives are still waiting for a break in the case. With so many unanswered questions on how Stephanie Anne Warner went missing. Her family wants to know where Stephanie is.

The Jackson County Sheriff’s office declined an interview Tuesday. If you have any information on Stephanie Anne Warner’s whereabouts you’re asked to call the sheriff’s office.

Thanks so much for posting this. I had looked for something on all three local stations’ FB pages earlier today and was so disappointed that there was nothing…especially on KOBI, the one that covered Stephanie’s story the best at the beginning (shout out to Roma Villavicencio!). I’m so glad they came through. There are some nice comments on FB.

Thanks @dotr. One small bit of sloppy reporting though. Ames hasn’t lived in Moultrie, Georgia for years. I told JCSO several years ago that he now lives near Houston TX, although I’m sure they could find him without my help :D if they ever decide they have enough evidence to arrest him.

Found myself in Ruch today. I’ve never been there before. Stephanie, I felt your presence everywhere, and I never knew you until this forum. I can’t believe you have not been found so your family and those who loved you can properly find closure. You are not forgotten. Your story was among the first I followed when I got here. I wish for peace for you and those who love you.

So grateful you all started posting on this case so that it came up in “latest posts.” I was following on the sidelines several years ago but not a WS member. It’s haunted me, although I found so many details confusing.

Since I joined WS a few days ago, I have been trying to find this case — couldn't remember Stephanie’s name.

You all are the most awesome, loyal, and compassionate sleuths. So glad to have found you again! :)

I was on the Charley Project today and saw where the case file was apparently added on 26 July, about 3 weeks after I checked and there was no record. Deleted by accident and re-added? Or it never was there to start with? I could have sworn I saw it on the site a few years ago. In any event it is there now and they include a photo of the suspect, Lennie Ames.

I was on the Charley Project today and saw where the case file was apparently added on 26 July, about 3 weeks after I checked and there was no record. Deleted by accident and re-added? Or it never was there to start with? I could have sworn I saw it on the site a few years ago. In any event it is there now and they include a photo of the suspect, Lennie Ames.
I know Meagan, who runs Charley, did a big site redo not too long ago (within a year?) and IIRC, she had some issues. Maybe from that?

O/T Charley Project is awesome. I've been reading it for years.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back