OR OR - Sweet Home - 'Swamp Mountain Doe' - Am Ind/Native/WhtFem 18-40 - UP7765 - Jul'76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Another exclusion has been added. Total is now 18.

View attachment 436866
Does anyone know what Native American tribe/group that Mary Sylvestre was a part of? Or which Native American tribes possess such a similar facial structure? With such a similar face structure it puts up the possibility that Mary Sylvestre and Swamp Mountain Jane Doe are in the same/similar Native American genetic population. This facial structure trait you'll see in some Native Americans (to the looks of it more up in Canada in Alaska) however I can't seem to find which tribes are the ones that possess this trait.

Although Mary Sylvestre isn't Swamp Mountain Jane Doe, I think she might point to the direction of where Swamp Mountain Jane Doe lived.

Does anyone know what Native American tribe/group that Mary Sylvestre was a part of? Or which Native American tribes possess such a similar facial structure? With such a similar face structure it puts up the possibility that Mary Sylvestre and Swamp Mountain Jane Doe are in the same/similar Native American genetic population. This facial structure trait you'll see in some Native Americans (to the looks of it more up in Canada in Alaska) however I can't seem to find which tribes are the ones that possess this trait.

Although Mary Sylvestre isn't Swamp Mountain Jane Doe, I think she might point to the direction of where Swamp Mountain Jane Doe lived.
Charley Project says she was originally from Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Edit: Her daughter has a face book dedicated to the mother. Not sure if I am allowed to link it.
2nd edit: The daughter's got a phone number up on her facebook.
3rd edit: Her maiden name was Ward and I can find nothing that references Native blood at all.

Last edited:
Charley Project says she was originally from Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Edit: Her daughter has a face book dedicated to the mother. Not sure if I am allowed to link it.
2nd edit: The daughter's got a phone number up on her facebook.
3rd edit: Her maiden name was Ward and I can find nothing that references Native blood at all.
Yeah, after some digging, it actually appears that Mary Sylvestre doesn't even have Native American blood at all. Her daughter also made entries for her family in find grave with photos of them. None of Mary Sylvestre parents were Native American. This appears to have been an error by Namus and the Charley Project which both state that she is Native American.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s8832985
Back