OR OR - Tiffany Marie Lazon, 37, Albany, 25 Dec 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
good god! That whole profile made me cringe... the July 4th post CERTAINLY puts a spin on things... hope they’re watching her estranged husband very closely... :eek:o_O
This Facebook link no longer works.... Has someone removed her Facebook page? I'm not very familiar with Facebook

Searching for Tiffany: family asks for help in missing woman case

On Veterans Day, Sales and her granddaughter, Felicity Halberg, traveled to Albany to see Lazon. After spending some time at the 16th Avenue house, the group went to eat at the local Applebee's.

“(Lazon) kept getting text messages and phone calls she said were the wrong number,” Sales said.

At the end of the meal, Lazon ordered two more meals.

“She ordered a steak, and she doesn’t eat steak,” Sales said. “We asked her if she wanted us to wait for her and she said, ‘No, you go ahead.’ That’s the last time I saw her.”

In a string of text exchanges, Sales and Halberg asked about Lazon’s Thanksgiving and Christmas plans. Lazon didn’t make Thanksgiving but told them she might meet them for a meal on Christmas. She never made it.

“I texted her on Christmas and said, ‘Merry Christmas.'” Sales said. “All I got back was ‘Merry Christmas.’”

Subsequent texts Sales sent to Lazon that day went unanswered.

“It’s just not like my mom,” Halberg said. “She texts paragraphs and uses emojis.”

Lazon's phone now goes straight to voicemail.

This article makes it sound like Tiffany met someone for dinner after visting with her daughter on Veteran's Day. It is not known if this was the last day Tiffany was seen? Its the last day her daughter reported seeing her. MOO

Tiffany Lazon (tiffanylazon) on Pinterest
Recently:. True love
3mos ago: how to get over him
IMO, Had she found someone new?

https://www.facebook.com/tiffany.lazon1 start with most recent (alarming) posts, make sure to read July 4 one (long)
I can't see her facebook? When was her last post? Do you know if she posted after Nov. 11, 2019? And if so what do these posts say?

Searching for Tiffany: family asks for help in missing woman case

Dec. 25 marked the end of a long string of what the family describes as unusual communications from the 37-year-old Lazon.

It sort of sounds like someone NOT Tiffany, was texting/using her phone?! MOO

Last edited:
Daughter: Missing Albany mom, husband ‘toxic to each other’

Felicity said her mother and Craig — her stepfather — are still married but they haven’t been together. “When they are together it’s not right, it’s not OK,” she said. “They’re, like, toxic to each other.”

Tiffany and her estranged husband have been in the news before. In 2015 she accused him of holding her hostage and trying to kill her. In the end, though, he was only convicted of witness tampering.

Police are now trying to locate Craig to speak with him again.

MOO
Based on only the reporting that I have read/posted in here (I think I have included all articles) , and a look at CL's arrest history which is very public Smart Search - OREGON JUDICIAL DEPARTMENT - Online Records Search, just search by his name, here's my working theory:

TL reconnected with her estranged husband sometime this fall unbeknownst to her family. I believe they had a no contact order, based off of CL's arrest history. Someone was living at TL's house, when police showed up at the welfare check on January 8th, and fled. LE reported the back door was open, all the lights were on etc. LE made contact with CL at 1am on January 9th, the articles didn't say where, but I am assuming LE noticed the house was not abandoned and staked it out. CL told LE Tiffany talked about moving to Washington. Tiffany's car, cat, clothes etc, were observed still in her home. LE have lost contact with CL. During the KOIN News video, it appears LE are treating her home/car as crime scene.

I'm afraid CL has had a long time to clean up. Definitely hoping, I am completely wrong and Tiffany is hanging out with a friend in Washington and found safe!
MOO

Home of missing Albany woman now surrounded by police tape

Several days ago, an Albany police lieutenant told FOX 12 they have concerns of her safety because she has been involved in an unhealthy relationship.

Court records show Craig was convicted of assaulted Tiffany in 2013, and in 2015 he faced a list of charges connected to her. They were all dismissed except for tampering with a witness.

Now, police tape and evidence tape are across Tiffany's home and vehicle, but police haven't said anything more.

This is my first time starting a new thread, so I don't know if I have done it totally correct. Please let me know if anything needs to be changed.

I think this is maybe a complex case, based on what I'm seeing on Facebook. I want to be sensitive to Tiffany and her family but I did come across this article which may put somethings into context. I do not know if this reporting is accurate. MOO

Fabricated story leads to reduced charges, sentence for Albany man

From your link:
“Although she alleges that she saw battle action while in the military, records indicate otherwise. And according to her VA medical records, she once tried to say that a bug bite was actually a gunshot wound.

The Veterans Administration has found that Lazon has borderline personality disorder.”

This really complicated things. If her husband did do something to her, it will be harder to convict him because her history raises reasonable doubt galore.

From your link:
“Although she alleges that she saw battle action while in the military, records indicate otherwise. And according to her VA medical records, she once tried to say that a bug bite was actually a gunshot wound.

The Veterans Administration has found that Lazon has borderline personality disorder.”

This really complicated things. If her husband did do something to her, it will be harder to convict him because her history raises reasonable doubt galore.
MOO
Yeah I think this is probably why, it took so long to report her missing. Her family may be used to erratic behavior from her, and LE maybe knew her history with the 2015 assault and waited on the welfare check. I haven't looked at her Facebook page, but posters are saying she references suicide... MOO

Investigation ramps up for missing Albany woman
The Oregon State Police got involved in the investigation into the disappearance of 37-year-old Tiffany Lazon on Wednesday. Its mobile forensic unit was parked outside her Albany home, and investigators went in and out of the residence with cameras and notebooks.

Tiffany Lazon's neighbor, Danielle Hurley, said a few weeks ago that she and her fiancé helped Craig Lazon push his broken-down car to the front of Tiffany Lazon's house, and she didn't see anything suspicious or unusual about him.

"Just a gentleman that needed help to get a Jetta out of the middle of the road," said Hurley.

But as she's followed the case this week, she wonders what could have happened to her neighbor.

"I do hope that she’s found, and that they figure out what’s going on, cause it does seem very odd that she just up and disappeared from her residence. I kind of hope they keep him (Craig Lazon) there for more questioning and everything else because of previous charges and now this animal neglect and with her just missing, none of it seems to add up."

According to police, Craig Lazon told investigators he doesn't know where Tiffany Lazon is, only that he thought she was moving to Washington.

Craig Lazon told Danielle Hurley and her fiancé the same thing.

"He said that she had put in a 30-day notice with the landlord, then changed her mind, and that she wouldn’t take back the 30-day notice, so Tiffany still needed to move out of her residence, and that was the end of that, and we haven’t heard or seen anything since," Hurley said.

Tiffany Lazon's family says she's a veteran who suffers from PTSD after serving 10 years in the military.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/katu.com/amp/news/local/investigation-ramps-up-for-missing-albany-woman

MOO
Based on only the reporting that I have read/posted in here (I think I have included all articles) , and a look at CL's arrest history which is very public Smart Search - OREGON JUDICIAL DEPARTMENT - Online Records Search, just search by his name, here's my working theory:

TL reconnected with her estranged husband sometime this fall unbeknownst to her family. I believe they had a no contact order, based off of CL's arrest history. Someone was living at TL's house, when police showed up at the welfare check on January 8th, and fled. LE reported the back door was open, all the lights were on etc. LE made contact with CL at 1am on January 9th, the articles didn't say where, but I am assuming LE noticed the house was not abandoned and staked it out. CL told LE Tiffany talked about moving to Washington. Tiffany's car, cat, clothes etc, were observed still in her home. LE have lost contact with CL. During the KOIN News video, it appears LE are treating her home/car as crime scene.

I'm afraid CL has had a long time to clean up. Definitely hoping, I am completely wrong and Tiffany is hanging out with a friend in Washington and found safe!
MOO

(I'm new here.) I noticed while looking at the same records that when I side scrolled through the disposition for the charges from 2013 it says "No weapons/animals". I thought that was curious.

I've seen in my FB circles much discussion on this. I havent commented on any of them. I'm only sharing in this forum now what I know. I've read a bit on this site before and really liked it. I'd like to contribute.

I never knew Tiffany Lazon. I did know Craig Lazon. We went to the same schools and had some of the same friends. He was always the most popular and considered to be the most attractive guy in school. He played sports too. It was an upper middle class area we lived in where everyone knew everybody.
I also remember rumors of him hurting some girl years ago. (I overheard his mother talking about some girl accusing him). This was before Tiffany. I also knew him when I used to live a different way and hung out with the more unsavory and antisocial types. It was very strange to see him trying to hang out in this group. I do mean "trying". This was a group of real heathens like the song "All My Friends are Heathens". Some of them were were very well known for their criminal careers. And guess what? He weirded them out. They didnt want him around. I didnt want him around. Something was off about him and none of us wanted to be near it.

Thank you for your post. I have only been reading the articles and the arrest records but I definitely don’t have a good impression of CL. I’m very thankful that he is currently in police custody! MOO

also welcome to WebSleuths! MOO is short for my own opinion, in case you didn’t know.

I've seen in my FB circles much discussion on this. I havent commented on any of them. I'm only sharing in this forum now what I know. I've read a bit on this site before and really liked it. I'd like to contribute.

I never knew Tiffany Lazon. I did know Craig Lazon. We went to the same schools and had some of the same friends. He was always the most popular and considered to be the most attractive guy in school. He played sports too. It was an upper middle class area we lived in where everyone knew everybody.
I also remember rumors of him hurting some girl years ago. (I overheard his mother talking about some girl accusing him). This was before Tiffany. I also knew him when I used to live a different way and hung out with the more unsavory and antisocial types. It was very strange to see him trying to hang out in this group. I do mean "trying". This was a group of real heathens like the song "All My Friends are Heathens". Some of them were were very well known for their criminal careers. And guess what? He weirded them out. They didnt want him around. I didnt want him around. Something was off about him and none of us wanted to be near it.
**Warm welcome @Missyme ** your description made me shiver - thanks for sharing! Please stick around.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back