OR OR - Tiffany Marie Lazon, 37, Albany, 25 Dec 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh no. I really am sick. That poor woman. I read her FB again last night and saw something about Fort Lewis so that made me hope she was just hiding up with an old friend in WA.

This makes me concerned about the “fabricated” story she told that the news reported. I wonder if it was not mostly true but he just got a good attorney. Monsters like him need to go away forever.

R.I.P. Tiffany. I wish you hadn’t been so alone and had a better support system. I hope your daughter can hold onto the good memories... and I hope your kitty will he loved and taken care of.

:(:(:(
On fb they kept saying in 2015 CL had a good attorney.
That's all Ill say....
This reminds me so much of Kelsey Bereth....
:0(

Given the description of this awful man, I should not be surprised. But, I am. I just don't understand how this was even a plan in his mind.

My thoughts are with her family. They knew he was bad news and had no power to get rid of him in their lives and her life.

Police: DNA on saw matches missing Albany woman; estranged husband faces murder charge
wow so someone came forward with the circular saw because he had borrowed and returned it during that time... how gruesome and horrifying.. I very much hope they’re able to gather more evidence to find her so soon :(:(:(
He's obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed. Why not go to the ReStore or garage sale and pay cash for your own saw? (yes, years of WS has taught me a few tricks hahaha!)

So we have a missing woman whose estranged partner said he thinks she went to Washington without any of her things or her car...Is this Frazee 2.0?

If so, I hope he's just as dim-witted as his Colorado counterpart.

MOO

It sure looks like he is as dim-witted as his Colorado counterpart - and as evil. MOO

He's obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed. Why not go to the ReStore or garage sale and pay cash for your own saw? (yes, years of WS has taught me a few tricks hahaha!)
In the very least, clean up the one he borrowed and used to dismember his wife! He could have at least cleaned it us and not left tissue to be tested. JMO

In the very least, clean up the one he borrowed and used to dismember his wife! He could have at least cleaned it us and not left tissue to be tested. JMO
It was likely just traces of evidence likely unseen by the naked eye... I bet he thought he cleaned it well enough and I bet the “friend” didn’t notice anything at first either until he heard that Tiffany was missing. Moo.
Thank god for forensic analysis!

It was likely just traces of evidence likely unseen by the naked eye... I bet he thought he cleaned it well enough and I bet the “friend” didn’t notice anything at first either until he heard that Tiffany was missing. Moo.
Thank god for forensic analysis!
There was a case years ago when I was a very young commercial pilot and before I became a "fed" where a captain for a major airline had a wife of many years, a former flight attendant, go missing. The husband was convicted even though no body was found -only 3/4 of an ounce of her remains after he put her through a wood chipper. Pilot Convicted of Killing Wife In Wood-Chipper Murder Trial I hope in this case justice will be served as well for Tiffany and her loved ones.

Albany man suspected of slaying wife due in court

The Albany man accused of murdering his missing wife is expected to appear in court on Wednesday.

Craig is expected to appear in court for charges related to probation violations at 3 p.m. on Wednesday.

KOIN 6 News will have more information as it develops.

Anyone with information is asked to call Albany Police detectives at 541.917.7680.

Missing Albany woman's estranged husband appears in court on murder charge

One of Tiffany's neighbors, who asked that we not use her name, says she saw her posting on the app Nextdoor in September saying someone was repeatedly breaking into her home just a few months before she disappeared.

“Her home was being vandalized. She had witnesses from her cleaning person to her neighbors that were reporting break-ins through someone getting on her roof and coming into her house. This was happening on a daily basis,” the neighbor said.

That neighbor says Tiffany posted that she'd filed police reports about those incidents, but was frustrated because those investigations didn't seem to go anywhere.

Missing Albany woman's estranged husband appears in court on murder charge

One of Tiffany's neighbors, who asked that we not use her name, says she saw her posting on the app Nextdoor in September saying someone was repeatedly breaking into her home just a few months before she disappeared.

“Her home was being vandalized. She had witnesses from her cleaning person to her neighbors that were reporting break-ins through someone getting on her roof and coming into her house. This was happening on a daily basis,” the neighbor said.

That neighbor says Tiffany posted that she'd filed police reports about those incidents, but was frustrated because those investigations didn't seem to go anywhere.
Is there any way to read the Nextdoor posts? I know when I joined Nextdoor I had to verify my address to get in...

This case has really hit me. TL’s fb page talks about an ex best friend getting together with her husband and the both of them trying to kill her and drive her crazy. All I’m going to say is DM commented on one of the more recent posts. Then you’ll go down a rabbit hole it gets stranger and stranger. CL’s life revolves around meth... others formerly close to her did jail time for meth as well.

I honestly think it’s more than CL who is responsible. I think a couple people might have been breaking in and taking advantage of her.

Estranged husband of Tiffany Lazon pleads not guilty to murder charge

A man accused of killing his estranged wife pleaded not guilty to a new murder charge on Wednesday.

Craig is scheduled to appear in court again in February.

MOO but this is a great example of poor reporting/editing.

From the article: "Craig is facing charges for murder and meth possession and has been convicted of assaulting Tiffany before. He was charged with attempted aggravated murder in 2015 against Tiffany but wasn’t convicted. He instead pleaded guilty to tampering with a witness."

Within the same paragraph the article says he was convicted of assaulting her before, but then goes on to say he was not convicted. Was there another case other than the witness tampering that he was actually convicted of? Maybe I missed something. Again MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Psycho
Back