OR OR - Tiffany Marie Lazon, 37, Albany, 25 Dec 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe she just decided to make everything private at that point, and the posts didn’t actually stop.

This really bothers me as well, especially considering the content of her last posts. The July 4th post is very difficult to read, but reference's changing a life insurance policy, cheating, etc.

I wonder where CL had been living while separated from TL and why they never divorced after the aggravated attempted murder in 2015.

He should not have been at her home at all, let alone moving things out of her apartment. Taking things out of her house including her cat seem to be part of the cover up that he started with saying Tiffany was moving to Washington. MOO

Ok. I went back to Tiffany’s FB, where she’s an open book. I read each and every post, where I didn’t expand them previously. This is all IMHO.

Tiffany has a heart of gold. She posts of her children, deaths of fellow veterans, absent parents who should be paying attention to their children, pedophiles who should be jailed, etc. She seems to care about everyone; even unsavory types she shouldn’t care about.

She admits she drinks to take the pain away - I’m pretty sure her posts in CAPS that aren’t as easy to read are when she has been drinking, but usually those posts are far apart from each other and it’s obvious she is heartbroken and losing it.

From what I gather (a second time) her children are out, her husband is a cheater and does drugs while not being able to hold down a job. A woman who she let stay with her for 8 months had affair with her husband.

She has pride in her past military service, and worked hard. Presently it seems she has health issues and I believe she must stay at home and am guessing she gets disability/VA help.

She has no social circle, doesn’t go out and is isolated. She is lonely yet prays, makes affirmations, tries to stay positive.

The posts I find most troubling are on:
March 5
May 6
May 21
June 14
June 18

... I didn’t expand these to see full posts the first time I looked.

It seems almost as if her ex and new gf are using her for a place to stay. They then ruin her belongings, steal and destroy things. She cares enough to give them a roof over their heads and she claims they wrote all over her entire house.

The pictures she’s posted of her home show tidiness, and she posts of decluttering, etc. she is so lonely and can’t say no to people and the minute she says yes they take advantage of her to the point she’s losing it. There was also a post someone got a credit card in her name.

Again, this is all MOO. I am heartbroken for her and hope she is in WA, but think she trusted the same people over and over, with same results. :(

Ok. I went back to Tiffany’s FB, where she’s an open book. I read each and every post, where I didn’t expand them previously. This is all IMHO.

Tiffany has a heart of gold. She posts of her children, deaths of fellow veterans, absent parents who should be paying attention to their children, pedophiles who should be jailed, etc. She seems to care about everyone; even unsavory types she shouldn’t care about.

She admits she drinks to take the pain away - I’m pretty sure her posts in CAPS that aren’t as easy to read are when she has been drinking, but usually those posts are far apart from each other and it’s obvious she is heartbroken and losing it.

From what I gather (a second time) her children are out, her husband is a cheater and does drugs while not being able to hold down a job. A woman who she let stay with her for 8 months had affair with her husband.

She has pride in her past military service, and worked hard. Presently it seems she has health issues and I believe she must stay at home and am guessing she gets disability/VA help.

She has no social circle, doesn’t go out and is isolated. She is lonely yet prays, makes affirmations, tries to stay positive.

The posts I find most troubling are on:
March 5
May 6
May 21
June 14
June 18

... I didn’t expand these to see full posts the first time I looked.

It seems almost as if her ex and new gf are using her for a place to stay. They then ruin her belongings, steal and destroy things. She cares enough to give them a roof over their heads and she claims they wrote all over her entire house.

The pictures she’s posted of her home show tidiness, and she posts of decluttering, etc. she is so lonely and can’t say no to people and the minute she says yes they take advantage of her to the point she’s losing it. There was also a post someone got a credit card in her name.

Again, this is all MOO. I am heartbroken for her and hope she is in WA, but think she trusted the same people over and over, with same results. :(

I just went back further than I had before... do you think the June 22 2019 post is referring to video camera's in her house?

It’s really SAD 2 know everything U sad n done.. all those times u tried 2 make me look like the crazy one... u should hv looked 4 what I’ve had hanging up in the first place.. oh wait 2 sm 4 u 2 spot out. All this footage that hv been piling up n ready 2 rock.. think again or try 2 tempt me bc, oh you’ll hv 2 wait 4 the Grand scheme of things. Everything will be let out with a sSHABang System!!

I just went back further than I had before... do you think the June 22 2019 post is referring to video camera's in her house?

It’s really SAD 2 know everything U sad n done.. all those times u tried 2 make me look like the crazy one... u should hv looked 4 what I’ve had hanging up in the first place.. oh wait 2 sm 4 u 2 spot out. All this footage that hv been piling up n ready 2 rock.. think again or try 2 tempt me bc, oh you’ll hv 2 wait 4 the Grand scheme of things. Everything will be let out with a sSHABang System!!
Yes, I think she is. I think she took pictures and video and threatened to report it. One post she talked about having a broken wrist. She spoke of letting them stay in her home and having rooms and property destroyed or stolen; really the norm of drug addicted friends/husband. I believe she tried to think the best of them each time but ultimately it all ended in disappointment. She just wanted friends and a husband, was gaslighted, then destroyed/heartbroken.

Yes, I think she is. I think she took pictures and video and threatened to report it. One post she talked about having a broken wrist. She spoke of letting them stay in her home and having rooms and property destroyed or stolen; really the norm of drug addicted friends/husband. I believe she tried to think the best of them each time but ultimately it all ended in disappointment. She just wanted friends and a husband, was gaslighted, then destroyed/heartbroken.

Hopefully that evidence wasn't found/destroyed by her husband while he moved all her stuff out, but I'm assuming it was and possibly motive. MOO

Yes and short of 4 weeks later all her posts stop.
Or....were deleted.

She reminds me of my sister.
When I read T's posts it is like reading my sister's.
The man she had been with gaslit her so badly, he had it down to a science.
The capital letters, the drinking, the wanting to trust and help others, the suicide threats.....
This case grabbed my attention right away.....
I feel so badly for her.....

except for the ones that reference suicide...
From looking at CF’s FB, yeah, there are a lot of selfies. His mother comments on most. Reminds me of Patrick Frazee.

IMHO, my theory is he (maybe she too) needed a place to stay, food, money, etc. They started staying up all night, ruining her house, stealing, etc. She told them to get out; they got rid of her to have another day/week in the house. Mostly because those on drugs only think of being on drugs 24 hrs/day. They will do anything to keep that high.

Thank you so whoever suggested T's Quora page.
She sounds very down to earth, educated and stable...
I agree. I think she kept herself stable until her husband would show up again taking advantage of her. She’d make boundary lists for herself. Her heart was just too big. I really hope she’s in WA. The world needs more of her. I really wish this had more media attention

Tiffany Lazon
Tiffany's youtube seems like the playlists were last update July 19, 2019. There is a playlist of personal videos titled T-Laz,made with a female friend.

Last edited:
"Craig has not come to us at all with information, provided information to us without us contacting him or searching him out,” Liles said. “So at this point we don’t have any credible information from Craig on where she went or who she was going to see or where she might be going to.”
Husband ‘person of interest’ in missing Albany woman

So we have a missing woman whose estranged partner said he thinks she went to Washington without any of her things or her car...Is this Frazee 2.0?

If so, I hope he's just as dim-witted as his Colorado counterpart.

MOO

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018