OR OR - Tiffany Marie Lazon, 37, Albany, 25 Dec 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Checking in on this one. Sad and troubling posts by Tiffany. I hope she's found and can get the help she clearly needs. Estranged husband is an interesting character, sure likes to post selfies. Thanks for bringing it to our attention @Warwick7

"Craig has not come to us at all with information, provided information to us without us contacting him or searching him out,” Liles said. “So at this point we don’t have any credible information from Craig on where she went or who she was going to see or where she might be going to.”

Husband ‘person of interest’ in missing Albany woman

Why in the world would he put her cat in a storage locker? Why not just let it go in the wild or something?
**Warm welcome @Missyme ** your description made me shiver - thanks for sharing! Please stick around.
Thank you for your post. I have only been reading the articles and the arrest records but I definitely don’t have a good impression of CL. I’m very thankful that he is currently in police custody! MOO

also welcome to WebSleuths! MOO is short for my own opinion, in case you didn’t know.
Thank you. I was so nervous about my post I havent been back on the site to see how it was received until now.

July 18. I wonder if she has another FB page with newer posts.
I did find an Etsy profile, Foursquare profile, and Quora profile. https://www.quora.com/profile/Tiffany-Lazon
I think it's interesting when the previous charges against CL were dismissed they said she has PTSD from the military, fabricates stories, and never actually seen combat. From reading her answers to questions on Quora she seems to know quite a bit about the military but I'm just forming and opinion. I know little about the military myself. She seems very stable in her posts. Seems to me like some heavy gaslighting was going on.

I did find an Etsy profile, Foursquare profile, and Quora profile. https://www.quora.com/profile/Tiffany-Lazon
I think it's interesting when the previous charges against CL were dismissed they said she has PTSD from the military, fabricates stories, and never actually seen combat. From reading her answers to questions on Quora she seems to know quite a bit about the military but I'm just forming and opinion. I know little about the military myself. She seems very stable in her posts. Seems to me like some heavy gaslighting was going on.
Yes, there seemed to be some sort of mental decline since her answers in 2018 as well, based on the more recent social media posts. Do we know if she had any substance abuse involved that would explain the more erratic social media posts? We know that CL was arrested for possession of methamphetamine and so I wonder if there was some substance abuse in addition to everything else. I too believe she was being horribly mentally abused, and possibly physically, as well.

Why would he have left the kitty in the storage locker like that? So cruel...I wonder how they found the cat.

Additionally from the article
Missing Albany woman’s estranged husband named person of interest

"Craig Lazon was accused in 2013 of assaulting Tiffany Lazon, but the charge was dismissed. He was convicted in the case, however, for assaulting another person, possessing methamphetamine and tampering with a witness.

Records show he was then accused in 2015 of trying to kill Tiffany Lazon. He was also accused of assault, strangulation, rape, sodomy, unlawful sexual penetration and kidnapping in the same case."

None of this bodes well for a positive outcome, and I feel terrible for what Tiffany must have been going through.

Last edited by a moderator:
Missing Albany woman’s estranged husband named person of interest

From the article: He was also convicted in 2018 of harassing Tiffany Lazon.

Which matches up to his arrest record. OREGON JUDICIAL DEPARTMENT - Online Records Search Just type his name in.

19CN00976 03/05/2019 Procedural Matters - Contempt of Court Punitive Closed Linn
18CR62029 09/17/2018 Offense Misdemeanor Closed Linn
15CR08709 03/04/2015 Offense Felony Closed Linn
13CN00362 07/25/2013 Procedural Matters - Contempt of Court Punitive Closed Linn
201312434 07/03/2013 Offense Felony Active Lane
12081652 08/28/2012 Offense Misdemeanor Closed Linn
12081665 08/28/2012 Offense Felony Closed Linn
12030471D 03/07/2012 Offense Misdemeanor Closed Linn
111765 07/18/2011 Domestic Relations Dissolution Closed Linn
082865 09/12/2008 Domestic Relations Administrative Order Closed Linn

Its weird TL's fb posts just STOPS on July 18th.
It gives the impression that someone deleted everything back to 7/18.
Her family saw her and went to dinner on Nov 11th.
There's been texting since Nov 11th---but was that really her???
Why no fb post since July.......

Its weird TL's fb posts just STOPS on July 18th.
It gives the impression that someone deleted everything back to 7/18.
Her family saw her and went to dinner on Nov 11th.
There's been texting since Nov 11th---but was that really her???
Why no fb post since July.......
Maybe she just decided to make everything private at that point, and the posts didn’t actually stop.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1998#
Back