OR OR - Tiffany Marie Lazon, 37, Albany, 25 Dec 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She reminds me of my sister.
When I read T's posts it is like reading my sister's.
The man she had been with gaslit her so badly, he had it down to a science.
The capital letters, the drinking, the wanting to trust and help others, the suicide threats.....
This case grabbed my attention right away.....
I feel so badly for her.....
I’m so sorry. She reminds me of my friend’s sister as well, her husband was an emotionally abusive cheating gaslighter. She eventually committed suicide. It was terrible.

Her mother and I have texted a little bit. They are I need of not only finding out what happened but are need of people not pm them so much. They need people to "please allow this family to grieve, be able heal enough do what needs be done next."

She hasn't made contact with me for a couple days. And that's just fine. But, for me, the words let us grieve and heal tells me they know she's passed away.

My heart is broken for them.

That said, someone should be held accountable for this. They still have her husband arrested. And as a link up above said LE doesn't believe him.

There was also a no contact order in effect when she went missing.

Thank you @Warwick7 ! This looks to be the charges that he was originally arrested with when they decided that TL had fabricated the story, and the charges were later dropped except for witness tampering. Is that right?
I have to search for re link again. However, yes it was stated she fabricated, but, the link pointed out CL had a good lawyer.... That's all Ill say till I can find that link again

Her mother and I have texted a little bit. They are I need of not only finding out what happened but are need of people not pm them so much. They need people to "please allow this family to grieve, be able heal enough do what needs be done next."

She hasn't made contact with me for a couple days. And that's just fine. But, for me, the words let us grieve and heal tells me they know she's passed away.

My heart is broken for them.

That said, someone should be held accountable for this. They still have her husband arrested. And as a link up above said LE doesn't believe him.

There was also a no contact order in effect when she went missing.
Thanks for the update. I truly hope she is still alive. :(

In my experience dealing with a BPD in a relationship it is a daily struggle with delusional thinking, self harm angry outbursts etc. They can be very manipulative and mean. A big trigger is abandonment and it makes them crazy. I'm not a gaslighter but I can tell you that type of behaviours only lead to pain and suffering. Borderlines struggle with self worth, and only with a lot of healthy support from friends and family and therapy can they lead normal lives. The end of this relationship for me was a civil lawsuit accusing me of heinous behaviour from theft to elder abuse after being investigated by adult protective services who asked three times if I wanted a copy of the report (hint hint). The report detailed how lawyers were being contacted to sue me over the allegations APS found baseless. Cost me twenty thousand dollars to defend myself. I'm not saying TL is like my experience, or CL is an angel, just saying Borderlines have a lot of serious emotional issues and rarely have long term relationships or healthy relationships. My ex called the cops multiple times and told them delusional lies, but I never abused anyone or stole any money. IMO this will not have a happy ending. God bless all parties involved.

Oh no. I really am sick. That poor woman. I read her FB again last night and saw something about Fort Lewis so that made me hope she was just hiding up with an old friend in WA.

This makes me concerned about the “fabricated” story she told that the news reported. I wonder if it was not mostly true but he just got a good attorney. Monsters like him need to go away forever.

R.I.P. Tiffany. I wish you hadn’t been so alone and had a better support system. I hope your daughter can hold onto the good memories... and I hope your kitty will he loved and taken care of.

:(:(:(

I am in shock...
This is not what I was expecting....
No no no no &!#%=//!!!!!

"During the missing persons investigation, detectives learned that Craig had borrowed a battery-operated circular saw from a friend and returned it several days later.

The Oregon State Crime Lab tested the saw and found “bodily tissue and blood” on the saw which matched Tiffany’s DNA."

Missing Albany woman's DNA found on saw, husband charged with murder

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee
Back