OR OR - Union Co, Finley Creek Jane Doe, UnsFem 14-25, UP11902, preg, on wooded hillside, Aug'78

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nancy has small scars on the inside of each wrist and this Jane Doe was missing both hands, right?
I’ve not read they her hands specifically were missing, but her remains were skeletal. I doubt the scars would have been visible at the time.

I’ve not read they her hands specifically were missing, but her remains were skeletal. I doubt the scars would have been visible at the time.
NamUs does mention that one or both hands weren't recovered and yes, Jane's remains were skeletal so I'm pretty sure small scars wouldn't be visible. I wonder if Nancy's scars on wrists came from self harm and if it had anything to do with her disappearance? Anyway, in my opinion JD and the missing girl are two different people. NamUs says Jane died between 1970-1975 and was heavily pregnant when she died. Nancy went missing in 1975 and wasn't pregnant. I can see the resemblance between Jane Doe and Nancy though and it's definitely worth calling in just in case.

I don’t see her listed as an exclusion on NAMUS so I agree it would be worth looking into! The dates aren’t a perfect fit but she really does resemble the recon IMO.
I would like to send Nancy Baird as a possible match but I have 2 problems, 1 I am not from the United States and 2 I don't know how to send :( Could someone kind and kind send Nancy Perry Baird as a possible match for Finley Creek Jane Doe? I would be forever grateful <3 imagine that she turns out to be one of Ted Bundy's victims in the end

I would like to send Nancy Baird as a possible match but I have 2 problems, 1 I am not from the United States and 2 I don't know how to send :( Could someone kind and kind send Nancy Perry Baird as a possible match for Finley Creek Jane Doe? I would be forever grateful <3 imagine that she turns out to be one of Ted Bundy's victims in the end
I have found the easiest way (for me) to submit is through The Doe Network. It appears to be just as easy for non US residents. I encourage you to practice with it and see if you are comfortable doing it, especially if you plan on suggesting other matches for other cases. Please try it out and if it’s not something you’re able to do, let me know and I’ll be happy to submit for you! To help, I’ve included all the links you’ll need! :)

Potential Match Submission To Panel

FCJD (UP11902/1258UFOR):
The Doe Network: 1258UFOR
https://www.namus.gov/UnidentifiedPersons/Case#/11902
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Nancy (MP11575/2630DFUT):
The Doe Network: Nancy Perry Baird - 2630DFUT

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

11902_128744-jpg.245750
nancy_perry_baird_1.jpg

The Doe Network: 1258UFOR

I tried but I couldn't I really don't know how to send a match and believe me I really wanted to send Nancy :'( from Chile I would eternally thank you if you send Nancy perry

Last edited:
I tried but I couldn't I really don't know how to send a match and believe me I really wanted to send Nancy :'( from Chile I would eternally thank you if you send Nancy perry
I submitted Nancy just now to The Doe Network and asked that Anthony Redgrave’s reconstruction of FCJD be added to her profile. I’ll keep the thread updated with any responses I get! Thanks! :)

I work with Middle Schoolers mostly, but I help with some things in my district's HS. It sounds like this girl might've been kicked out of her home and disowned for being pregnant (considering how young she was). It must've been hard for this young lady to survive if she was possibly kicked out. :(
IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back