GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you CP, I must need new glasses!

If you look at the back tires of the car...they have quite a bit of mud on them....like someone back the car into an area close to water....the front tires are not as muddy...some on the flap area.....

What do you think the husband's terminology means? Is that a general way of saying the window was broken? Maybe I'm just reading into his statement too much.

"The SUV's passenger side window had been broken out"

http://www.kgw.com/news/Missing-Gresham-womans-SUV-found-in-Wood-Village-174492781.html

My initial response would be it was broken from the inside out. I've gotten very jaded on reporting as of late though.

It could go either way, she may have been inside trying to get out or she may have locked someone out and they broke in. Wish we knew.

I hope they disclose that, but I doubt it.

I used to walk my dogs at thousand acres.....this was years ago...but there were homeless people there...people who hang out there by the water...some fishing...my car got broken into at the parking lot...and the person that did it were using my CC cards within 30minutes to buy tickets to public transportation...the LE said many cars were getting broken into there for the same reason...

Dodge park surrounds the sandy river... There is a boat dock which could easily of been used to dispose of remains... :( doesn't look good.

I used to walk my dogs at thousand acres.....this was years ago...but there were homeless people there...people who hang out there by the water...some fishing...my car got broken into at the parking lot...and the person that did it were using my CC cards within 30minutes to buy tickets to public transportation...the LE said many cars were getting broken into there for the same reason...

LE is not at Thousand Acres, they are at Dodge Park.

Sorry, my post was in response to a comment made on a news story, see kenya2009's post above.

If you look at this link above that was just posted, there is a woman named Elizabeth Crawford who commented on the article from her Facebook acct. What she says is quite scary. Someone needs to look into this ASAP. She's the 6th FB post down....

hi....this has just hit the news here in Australia....most cases dont...(jessica ridgeway didnt!!)....but anyhow I too think that comment is very important and could be what happened, scumbags after money for drugs and/or alcohol have either jumped in the car with her by busting the passenger window when she was stopped somewhere.....or if it was "busted out" as the police have said, maybe she has kicked it out trying to escape.....

This is a different angle. looks like the front passenger side to me?
article-2219028-158C1158000005DC-550_634x405.jpg

I agree, in the pic its a reflection that makes the back window appear broken! JMO

If its of interest to anyone I think I have found her car on googlemaps streetview. Parked near their apartment.

http://goo.gl/maps/Rvmon

Its only 0.7miles to her place of work from this location.

Im hoping for the best for Whitney.

LE is not at Thousand Acres, they are at Dodge Park.

Sorry, my post was in response to a comment made on a news story, see kenya2009's post above.

Thanks Knox I realized that after I sent my post....that place was my first thought though...so many questionable people there....I realize that they are at Dodge Park....

I agree, in the pic its a reflection that makes the back window appear broken! JMO

For me the reflection shows it's not broken as the reflection encompasses the back window and the back end of the vehicle if that makes sense.

If you look at the back tires of the car...they have quite a bit of mud on them....like someone back the car into an area close to water....the front tires are not as muddy...some on the flap area.....

What is weird, if you look at the two pictures which show different sides of the car. The right side has dirt down the side of the car. The left side seems to be fairly clean. Makes me think they drove off the side of road, but not completely, KWIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro