GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If its of interest to anyone I think I have found her car on googlemaps streetview. Parked near their apartment.

http://goo.gl/maps/Rvmon

Its only 0.7miles to her place of work from this location.

Im hoping for the best for Whitney.

That's crazy if it is hers, thankfully google man can't walk down my rd.

do we know that the gas purchased actaully went into that vehicle? Can you not buy gas for a gas can? (then take it somewhere and use it to burn... something?)

And the window being broken but not noticed by gas attendant. If attendant was on drivers side, might not have even noticed, especially if attendant was busying noticing the guy was odd. (forget the word used sorry - I know it was not "odd")

BBM - Gas tank is on the driver's side so it's possible.

Updated article

Police, husband work to make sense of clues after woman disappears on way to work

Whitney's black 1999 Ford Explorer was backed into a parking space in the back corner of the lot with the passenger-side window shattered.

Police searched a dumpster in the same parking lot, looking for clues.
snip
"(At) about 8:15 her boss called me and said, 'Hey, I was just curious, did Whitney decide to be sick or not feeling well? Have you seen her or talked to her?'"

Clint said bank records show her ATM card was used at local gas stations.

"One at 9:22 and then one at about 9:30, which was kind of odd – both for gas eight minutes apart," he said.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Husband-beside-himself-after-wife-disappears-174522021.html

Just putting this out there because I want to believe that she's completely safe and left on her own accord:

I have a Ford Mustang and occasionally the tank will do this super weird thing where it says that it's full, and then it turns out that it isn't. Maybe that's what happened?

If you look at this link above that was just posted, there is a woman named Elizabeth Crawford who commented on the article from her Facebook acct. What she says is quite scary. Someone needs to look into this ASAP. She's the 6th FB post down....

She also stated that she has reported it to LE and Gresham PD are investigating. Let's hope that's true (doubting her story, not LE.)

HOLMESSSSSS get back here and tell us what you see lol right now!

Your probably going to say you can see someones reflection in her eyes!

Also, to make it even more confusing, the farther west you go Hwy 26 is also called Powell Blvd. and when you cross the Willamette into Portland proper and out toward Beaverton it's called the Sunset Hwy. Make sense? Not really.

Hahahaha. Good old Highway 26.. Once you get into the coastal range it's called something different than Sunset highway, can't remember what it's called though..

Where im going with what?
Im trying to find out what Holmes sees in this picture.
and that was as good as any question.
lol
sorry to impose!

Sorry, I realized that after I posted, and deleted my post. You must have quoted it right before I zapped it!

I see someone possibly walking by whs could be her car in the background bu I don see the big deal in that?

Sorry, I realized that after I posted, and deleted my post. You must have quoted it right before I zapped it!

LOL Its ok !
I hate when ppl ask stuff like this and then dissappear on us!

Peace my friend!

No where is HOLMES!

Just putting this out there because I want to believe that she's completely safe and left on her own accord:

I have a Ford Mustang and occasionally the tank will do this super weird thing where it says that it's full, and then it turns out that it isn't. Maybe that's what happened?

Welcome!!

At this point I believe LE's stance is only confirming one gas transaction. But it's my belief they are with holding the other for a diversionary tactic. In other words not letting the perp or perps know what they have. It's possible there may be more than one perp, but that's just speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123