GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How far is the Walmart from where the phone was dumped?

we haven't seen any video that would be useful to our investigation to release.
An interesting quote from the presser>so does this mean that it wouldn't be useful to release it, or that it wasn't of use to LE at all?

question for the locals: was it raining monday night? weather.com says it was, and hard.

TIA!

It rained cats and dogs in the Eugene area, which is where I live. It was almost an inch and a half of rain and was a lot even by Oregon standards. Usually there is even more rain up north in the Portland area.

Do you think because LE had already received the information from the phone carrier?

You're right, they already had the records and were looking at pings.

But the location it was found is a clue, also potentially any prints or DNA which could be found on it. Too bad the kids probably ruined those chances (through no fault of their own).

It rained quite a bit Monday evening, though it was pretty dry Tuesday and Wednesday, only just started raining again late Wed eve into today.

I don't think you missed anything... he was very confused on his facts and said that the times were in the press release (the press release does not match what he was saying today... I think he didn't know his facts :twocents:)

I think he is exhausted and it is all blending together for him...not good.

An interesting quote from the presser>so does this mean that it wouldn't be useful to release it, or that it wasn't of use to LE at all?

It would not be useful to LE's investigation to release the video

Really???? Why would they need to get them through the court process? Why would her husband just willingly give them to the investigators? Strange...

the husband already did.. look at the LEO press release I just linked to. In fact the husband called THEM (LE) at 12:30 to tell them where the bank card had been used.

I would think they are using official channels to make it official

Tuesday was Clint's day off. He went back to bed after she left. Doesn't know where he works.

I call his bluff on this one. as if LE didn't verify his story with the workplace, to confirm it WAS his day off rather than him calling in requesting the day off.. All My opinion, of course :)

Really???? Why would they need to get them through the court process? Why would her husband just willingly give them to the investigators? Strange...

The way they are supposed to get bank records is with a subpoena. Even if the husband released them, they would still go through the proper channels. IMO

If they are to be used as evidence, LE has to go through the proper channels (subpoena) to obtain them.

It rained cats and dogs in the Eugene area, which is where I live. It was almost an inch and a half of rain and was a lot even by Oregon standards. Usually there is even more rain up north in the Portland area.

All that rain and no mud! Well i guees the rain would have washed any off, sooo now it makes sense.

Maybe they have seperate accounts and he can't authorize the release of her info? :waitasec:IDK

Unless it's just SOP...
moo

From her FB Pics it looks like she does have a gauge in the Explorer that would tell her how many miles til empty in her tank. she has a picture of it with the temp one day..

I haven't gone thru all of the pages, its hard to keep up... Has anyone done a map of the locations? Her apartment, where they found phone, walmart, park, the mt. gas, etc station?

tia

I know this is stated often at WS, but this is a very weird case.

I call his bluff on this one. as if LE didn't verify his story with the workplace, to confirm it WAS his day off rather than him calling in requesting the day off.. All My opinion, of course :)

Edit: disregard, he was talking about family spokesperson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz