GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the husband already did.. look at the LEO press release I just linked to. In fact the husband called THEM (LE) at 12:30 to tell them where the bank card had been used.

I would think they are using official channels to make it official

Thanks nurse! I would just think it would be easier for him to walk into the bank and get a printout of the records as opposed to them going through the courts then the bank. I realized he told them but I guess that doesn't mean it's official.

At the very beginning of the press conference (the video feed cut in right after he had started), he said that somebody couldn't be there because he works for himself and was losing too much money not being at work. I assumed he was talking about Clint, but I'm not sure.

family spokesperson: he asked to be excused because he owns his own business and had to miss several days of work already

At the very beginning of the press conference (the video feed cut in right after he had started), he said that somebody couldn't be there because he works for himself and was losing too much money not being at work. I assumed he was talking about Clint, but I'm not sure.

He was talking about the family spokesperson, not Clint.

He was referring to the family spokesman. i cant remember his name

ok, someone tell me again where the phone was distance to where she lives?...im not good with maps ...tia

http://www.kgw.com/news/Who-is-Whitney-Heichel-174858721.html

GRESHAM, Ore. -- At the Starbucks in Gresham, customers know Whitney Heichel by name. They say she always has that smile on her face.

"She's just very friendly and outgoing and I'm just devastated to hear that she is missing," customer Kelli Raglione told KGW.

The 21-year-old grew up in Gresham. She was a well-respected student and in January of 2011, she married Clinton Heichel.

The two share the same faith, Jehovah's Witnesses. They live in an apartment in Gresham and attend church, twice a week.

Like many 21-year-olds, Whitney's life is on display on Facebook. She posts photos of camping, cooking and spending time with her husband. According to neighbors KGW spoke with, the couple appeared inseparable

Just gotta say, who would willingly "go missing" on her husband's "day off"?
Someone who is not a stranger IMO would know the hubby's schedule and NOT choose THAT day to abduct her either... So it must be someone "loosely" tied to her.. moo
I'm glad he was off! He was notified promptly that she didn't make it to work, and called LE before any evidence etc was even found.

still :waitasec: on this one!

I just wish we knew for certain if the phone was found at Troutdale Terrace Apts or at her apt complex, which is a 4 mile difference.

Locals...Do Larch Mtn and Dodge park have anything specific in common? i.e....do they both have dog parks, or something along those lines, as a common link?

I just wish we knew for certain if the phone was found at Troutdale Terrace Apts or at her apt complex, which is a 4 mile difference.

They confirmed during the presser that it was found at Troutdale Terrace Apts.

Wait...back up...I thought it was found at Troutdale? How come we think it was possibly at her complex?

Locals...Do Larch Mtn and Dodge park have anything specific in common? i.e....do they both have dog parks, or something along those lines, as a common link?

Camping. You can camp at either place, and many do. Larch is used for hunting and target practice usually. Dodge Park is for camping, fishing..

Does this mean husband isn't fully cooperating? Couldn't he just get them and give to LE?

no, if they end up in a trial bank records have to have been collected legally...or they will be thrown out....

its been reported that he has already offered all this info...

:what: Quote from news conf.

"We knew the cell-phone ended up there, but we had good reason to believe the vehicle had been in a plethora of locations." :what:

What a beautiful Laci Peterson smile? I wonder what time the last person saw her other than Clint, the night before? Was it the neighbor?

I came in at the end. Was Clint at the presser?

Camping. You can camp at either place, and many do. Larch is used for hunting and target practice usually. Dodge Park is for camping, fishing..

Thank you! Do you know if there are any parks for camping very nearby her apartment complex too, per chance?

I'm joining in a little late and I missed this- Which locations have broken glass been found at? Outside of apartment, park, mountain, where vehicle was found, other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz