GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another thought, have they searched the home yet? Seems like that would be the first thing to do???

:what: Quote from news conf.

"We knew the cell-phone ended up there, but we had good reason to believe the vehicle had been in a plethora of locations." :what:

What a beautiful Laci Peterson smile? I wonder what time the last person saw her other than Clint, the night before? Was it the neighbor?

bbm...

this is important me thinks...

Just heard about this case... I've been spending so much time reading about Jessica Ridgeway. I'm in Portland, will try to catch up in the threads. It doesn't sound good for this young woman. I'm SO SICK OF READING ABOUT ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL YOUNG WOMAN OR GIRL BEING SNATCHED!!

question for the locals: was it raining monday night? weather.com says it was, and hard.

TIA!

Yes. Sunday and Monday saw a significant amount of rain. Really the first of the season, but it rained over an inch between those two days.

Thank you! Do you know if there are any parks for camping very nearby her apartment complex too, per chance?

Closest campground near her apartments (off of the top of my head here) is Oxbow Park, which is about 4-5 miles away.

Locals...Do Larch Mtn and Dodge park have anything specific in common? i.e....do they both have dog parks, or something along those lines, as a common link?

I thinkthe link might be that both areas are red herrings... dump sites for evidence... causing LE to search (but, she is not even there)
a delay tactic even?
If she was car jacked I doubt the perp kept her around very long...
or...maybe she is still alive and being held captive?
BUT WHERE IS SHE?

her smartphone has a tale to tell...

She must have given him/her/them her PIN for the withdrawls...
moo

I know this is stated often at WS, but this is a very weird case.

I had thought so at first as well till I started taking note of how LE was wording/handling various tasks.

If they thought she was alive they could possibly release a picture of the individual at the ATM even if it was difficult to see what the person looked like. Maybe someone would recognize the clothes being worn et al. This is just one example.

There would be key words/phases LE would use if they felt she was alive vs if they felt she had been harmed.

This is JMO though.

Hi! I've been a lurker on this page for a while but it's the first time I comment. I believe her truck was parked at walmart in that position so whoever it was could get out of the SUV through the back door and not be seen by cameras at walmart. There was the floor mats put on the seats and the seats being down. Whoever it was jumps into the back and leaves through the back door. I also have an observation about the discrepancy about what LE has said in terms of the transaction with her card and what Clint said. I work in customer service as an interpreter. I once had a call about somebody wanting to report a Gas Station for fraud because of a couple of transactions on her card that this person says they had not done. The representative from the bank explained that at that moment in the system there was only the one transaction and that what had probably happened was the the system had not updated quickly while she was looking at her transactions. When you purchase gas they first verify your card charging a small amount then they put a hold on it for a certain amount. Usually $75 and then when you finish putting in the gas it then calculates the correct amount that will be charged. If for some reason the system is slow, or having some type of issue then you would see these charges as individual when in reality it's just one transaction. I don't know if I explained myself well. :)

it doesnt seem to me that a simple car-jack would go thru such an elaborate ruse just to bring the phone and car almost all the way back to where it all started... this was not a stranger or a car-jack or robbery of anykind...imo

Hi! I've been a lurker on this page for a while but it's the first time I comment. I believe her truck was parked at walmart in that position so whoever it was could get out of the SUV through the back door and not be seen by cameras at walmart. There was the floor mats put on the seats and the seats being down. Whoever it was jumps into the back and leaves through the back door. I also have an observation about the discrepancy about what LE has said in terms of the transaction with her card and what Clint said. I work in customer service as an interpreter. I once had a call about somebody wanting to report a Gas Station for fraud because of a couple of transactions on her card that this person says they had not done. The representative from the bank explained that at that moment in the system there was only the one transaction and that what had probably happened was the the system had not updated quickly while she was looking at her transactions. When you purchase gas they first verify your card charging a small amount then they put a hold on it for a certain amount. Usually $75 and then when you finish putting in the gas it then calculates the correct amount that will be charged. If for some reason the system is slow, or having some type of issue then you would see these charges as individual when in reality it's just one transaction. I don't know if I explained myself well. :)
:welcome4:

:welcome5: debcan13

Very good point about the ATM card usage/bank records. Could be the case.

Thanks. I think that might explain there being multiples purchases with her card versus just the one purchase that LE has mentioned. It would seem odd for this person to be stopping at different places just a couple of minutes apart. :)

do all public buses have cameras on them?

If so I hope they have looked at the footage of the passenger boarding and exiting the buses right near the apartment complex that they found the phone..

I wonder if the kids who found the phone needed to/were able to plug it in and charge it so they could get owners info? Meaning, was the phone dead when they found it or off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!