GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This person is obviously not that experienced in this sort of thing and possibly an impulsive act. Everyone knows Walmart has cameras everywhere and that makes me believe this person doesn't sit around planning a whole lot. Why throw the phone out too...that just is sloppy as well? Why not bury it? Why not destroy it beyond recognition?...so many things there. He is either not the smartest guy or his nerves are getting the best of him because like I was saying this really isn't something he's done before.

I can't even begin to count the number of security videos I've seen of people walking into convenience stores, even banks, to rob them and showing their full face.. no mask... when everybody knows their are cameras pointed at the counter. It's like people don't care anymore. Surely if you intend to rob a bank, you plan to be around long enough to spend the money, but still, idiots do it all the time, knowing that camera is pointed right at 'em.
Go figure.

I find that very hard to believe. If the phone was on LE would have pinged the phone and known the phones locations days ago.

JMO

it takes days to get phones records usually. So, no, I don't think they would have had her records yet imhoo

via twitter

@KyleIboshi
Neighbors say kids discovered missing Gresham woman's cell phone because it was ringing. #findwhitney

Interesting. You'd think that if someone didn't want a phone to be found, they'd remove the battery, or at least shut off the phone, before disposing of it.

via twitter

@KyleIboshi
Neighbors say kids discovered missing Gresham woman's cell phone because it was ringing. #findwhitney

So when it was going straight to VM it must have been out of area, or switched off. Most likely out of area because I can't see anyone going to the trouble of switching it back on again before they ditched it.

via twitter

@KyleIboshi

Weird because it was going right to vm by 930 per her husband. When did the kids find the phone exactly?

Interesting. You'd think that if someone didn't want a phone to be found, they'd remove the battery, or at least shut off the phone, before disposing of it.

i wonder if maybe the perp turned it on to find out what time it was & didn't successfully turn it off or couldn't figure out how to? maybe it turned on when it hit the ground?

thrown out in a rush or as an after-thought almost (no time.. gotta get rid of it: toss into bushes):twocents:

So when it was going straight to VM it must have been out of area, or switched off. Most likely out of area because I can't see anyone going to the trouble of switching it back on again before they ditched it.

Unless they wanted it to be found so the area would be searched because she's actually nowhere near there?

From the twitter of Kyle Iboshi ‏@KyleIboshi

"Neighbors say kids discovered missing Gresham woman's cell phone because it was ringing. #findwhitney"

And Clint's calls were going "straight to voicemail" ? Hmmmmm

The call history and texts received will go a long way toward clearing Clint ....<modsnip>

Could very well be that logic is not in great abundance in this person's head.:twocents:

well dang... there we go.. we have an answer to one of our questions...

Now, who was calling????????:what:

LE/Her cell phone carrier? They can over ride a smart phone and turn it "on"
even if it is "off".
plan B...

[video=youtube;qBIYzNb6OKo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBIYzNb6OKo[/video]

And Clint's calls were going "straight to voicemail" ? Hmmmmm

The call history and texts received will go a long way toward clearing Clint ....<modsnip>.

Maybe phone was out of range when those calls went to VM?

does anyone have links to pics/screen shots of each side of Whitney's car in the Walmart Parking Lot?

Maybe the phone was shut off and just recently turned on a planted where it was found. Could have even had the battery removed for the past few days and even possibly recharged before being planted where found.

Who's to say the phone has been there since the morning of the 16th? Might have been thrown there yesterday afternoon for all we know.

ETA: I kind of doubt that being a likely scenario.

JMO

Her card has not been found yet, right? Means the perp might still have it. I hope they are of a lower IQ and use it again.

I think what happened is a car jacking/robbery that escalated. They drove her to D Park, and I'm sorry to write that but I think they harmed her there. :( Hid the body.

Then they went on with her car to the gas station, ATMs machines etc. Then on to L Mountain when it slowly dawned on them what they had done, and decided to ditch first the phone, then the car. Possibly thought of using the card again, so took it with them.

I think the female seen in the car was someone else, an accomplice.

:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member