GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
snip from ingra1237's transcription (thank you ingra!)

They are getting closer to finding a suspect because of the evidence.

^this is good news^

Cell phone coverage is spotty in the area... Once you go down any of the forest roads it ceases to exist.

Mine fades out in town sometimes, also along places like Skyline Blvd., out off the far end of Powell/26 into far SE Portland, in spots around Troutdale... even sometimes along the Gorge in the Corbett/Mult. Falls area.

the find wh facebook site is being operated by the wh framily. that is what the pio in the presser said.

i thought someone just posted that had a picture of evidence tape marked for apron...did i misunderstand? sia

It was on a different FB about her.

the find wh facebook site is being operated by the wh framily. that is what the pio in the presser said.

i thought someone just posted that had a picture of evidence tape marked for apron...did i misunderstand? sia

Ohh, okay, I getcha. There is actually another facebook page that someone has going, someone who is probably not family, since the family has made it clear that they don't want any other pages besides theirs to be in existance. The one I was referring to, that posted the apron marker tape, was the non-family page, called What Happened to Whitney Heichel.

Hope that clears it up :)

krey, the website the family endorsed also has a link to the facebook that is the "official" fb page

hth

Locals, which hospital is closest to Gresham and/or which hospital would you go to for trauma/car accident?

Mt Hood Hospital is a couple of minutes from the gas station or the Starbucks or Whitney's apartment or where the phone was found. It's right smack in the center of all these close to each other locations.

Also one thing that I'd like to mention is that the lighting at this particular Starbucks is really bad! I don't know how much light was available at that particular time a day but I have had problems when I go into this Starbucks seeing clearly because of the lighting issues. You would think with as many shops that were in this particular shopping center that the lighting would be better but it's not.

Also one thing that I'd like to mention is that the lighting at this particular Starbucks is really bad! I don't know how much light was available at that particular time a day but I have had problems when I go into this Starbucks seeing clearly because of the lighting issues. You would think with as many shops that were in this particular shopping center that the lighting would be better but it's not.

It's still darkish at 7am.

Has our wonderful hollye made a map up for this case yet?
If not, I can work on one, just don't want to duplicate someone else's efforts but I am having a hard time keeping all these place straight in my head and at the moment have 4 different partial maps created by other people up and it's making me crazy!

In a earlier news article it said that Whitney and her husband had been speaking about starting a family the night before she went missing. So maybe thats why her mother was stating that Whitney couldn't wait to become a mom. Also another person posted a comment saying that she only had 5 minute chats with Whitney and knew her from starbucks and she was always so kind and would blow kisses at her 2 yr old and tell him he was her boyfriend and Whitney would always make it her way to come out when she was in the back just to say hi. And her facebook page shows her with kids. She loves them it seems.

I saw this on the Starbucks's FB wall since i am a great fan of their espresso...
Started reading it but one thing bugs me out, the car was seen on the gas station with her inside the passenger seat. Why would they only put small gas on it with an intention of leaving the car to Walmart ? Do they went to the gas station just to be seen in the camera that she was there in her car , alive?

She's pretty, she might have an admirer on one of her social network who took her first willingly and she has no idea of the real intention from the beginning...for her not causing a scene, could mean she may know the man who have her now

My theory on the short gas trip is from experience. Since you have to wait while the attendant serves you, what happens is this: You hand your card and say "fill it up with unleaded please" or 10 gallons or whatever you need. And then what happens is they start your process and then move on to other cars while your gas is filling. Your gas gets done but you sit in your car and wait for them to come back to you. Sometimes a long time - it depends how busy they are.

They ONLY stay at your car if you ask for a little amount. Because then they stand there and watch the quick 3 or 4 gallons rush by on the meter and then they are done. They don't move to other cars during the process. So you learn if you are in a big hurry you better ask for a little bit of gas and get the rest later.

That is why I think the driver asked for a small amount. In and out as quickly as possible. Just my hunch.

My theory on the short gas trip is from experience. Since you have to wait while the attendant serves you, what happens is this: You hand your card and say "fill it up with unleaded please" or 10 gallons or whatever you need. And then what happens is they start your process and then move on to other cars while your gas is filling. Your gas gets done but you sit in your car and wait for them to come back to you. Sometimes a long time - it depends how busy they are.

They ONLY stay at your car if you ask for a little amount. Because then they stand there and watch the quick 3 or 4 gallons rush by on the meter and then they are done. They don't move to other cars during the process. So you learn if you are in a big hurry you better ask for a little bit of gas and get the rest later.

That is why I think the driver asked for a small amount. In and out as quickly as possible. Just my hunch.

Makes perfect sense to the multiple gas station stops!:)

Whitney's Starbucks is not in a strip center. It is a free standing building near the Dairy Queen. There are lots of Starbucks in a very small radius area out there so many people have posted various addresses and photos of Starbucks locations. Since you said shopping center I wasn't sure if you knew which one she worked at! Sorry if I misread your note - not sure.

BTW, I cannot even remember now how I finally was certain which Starbucks it was - what, with all the variations being posted over the past couple of days!

Starbucks, 2233 Northeast Burnside Road, Gresham, OR 97030, United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member