GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first I heard about Larch mountain was that poster on Facebook then I heard about LE searching there. It is a big coincidence especially considering that person claimed the person they saw was alive at the time. I would be interested in knowing if she informed LE like I believe she said she did and if it was the same location. Could this person possibly have been involved somehow? I am sure if that is the case then LE is all over it.

Was it last night or yesterday at some point, that a poster here screen capped (from a news video) a dead tree in the area LE was searching at Larch Mnt? Anyone remember where that post is?

While we’re waiting, does anyone have the link to the FB page of the person on the Find Whitney Heichel page that said she and her boyfriend saw a girl curled up on a tree? If so, can you please PM me? I have tried to search and either it no longer exists, or is no longer searchable. I have that person’s name, just no findings online. Thanks!

KATU is back.

While we’re waiting, does anyone have the link to the FB page of the person on the Find Whitney Heichel page that said she and her boyfriend saw a girl curled up on a tree? If so, can you please PM me? I have tried to search and either it no longer exists, or is no longer searchable. I have that person’s name, just no findings online. Thanks!

I looked again today and I believe it has been removed. I didn't see it either.

Why does that lady "need a little extra space tonight" (moving mics, seems like theyed know how much space youd typically need)

Is anyone else getting echos on the audio? It's about to drive me insane.

hahaha.. nevermind... I had the link open in two tabs.:banghead:

I can't get it from Australia. Would appreciate it if someone can give me the jist

same here in india! my internet connection is so slow and unpredictable and is driving me crazy right now!

praying for the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member