GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A forensics truck was already there. Besides a body, is there any other reason they'd bring out the ME? (Pls say there is....)

WOW, I walk away for an hour or two and now there's new developments.

Quick thought... could they have found a PERP's body?? Like maybe he killed himself?

Just an off-the-top-of-my-head thought....

I am pretty sure in Oregon that they can just use a drivers license photo to identify remains

I had really been trying to hold out hope that she was being kept alive. This is so sad.

Does anyone know where on Larch Mountain they are. I have been on Google maps trying to figure it out with no luck. TIA

I also think there is a reason there hasn't been any composite drawing or description of the person driving the Ford even though they have the gas station attendant that him, not to mention surveillance video of him. They know exactly who did this. They probably didn't want to scare him off while they locate him. That's my gut feeling anyway.

sorry, i am still learning where things are at. went back to the first page where the nurse brought things over but don't see a link for that thread. what am i missing?!
If you scroll to the bottom of this page, you will see clickable links to other threads. Right now, the Scanner thread for Whitney is the first one. It's viewable by members only and we are not allowed to post material from that thread to this public thread. HTH

I'm gonna have to go find something to calm my stomach down...I feel like I'm gonna be sick.

Oh god... my heart is breaking.

Friend that lives near WH's apartment just told me that there are news trucks at that apartment complex right now.

(I hope my saying this is allowed? I don't see why not but I get confused sometimes about the rules.. sorry)

Friend that lives near WH's apartment just told me that there are news trucks at that apartment complex right now.

(I hope my saying this is allowed? I don't see why not but I get confused sometimes about the rules.. sorry)

I hope they aren't going to be bothering any of the family at this time.

It's fine. We don't verify locals anymore unless they are insiders to the people involved in the case. Posting what locals are observing is not a problem.

If it is her, LE should already be with the family so they should be able to keep the media at bay.

If this is what we think it is ... that post on the Find Whitney page keeps popping up iin my mind. The girl made that post on Wednesday@10:15 AM.

Could this person have seen LE vehicles heading up to Larch Mountain and posted this info afterwards? Some folks just have the need for attention and like to be in the midst of missing person cases. But when I read her post that morning, I think it was the first mention of Larch Mountain I had seen.

Anyone recall exactly when it was revealed LE went there?

If this is what we think it is ... that post on the Find Whitney page keeps popping up iin my mind. The girl made that post on Wednesday@10:15 AM.

Could this person have seen LE vehicles heading up to Larch Mountain and posted this info afterwards? Some folks just have the need for attention and like to be in the midst of missing person cases. But when I read her post that morning, I think it was the first mention of Larch Mountain I had seen.

Anyone recall exactly when it was revealed LE went there?

I think that girl was the 1st to mention it then later on LE went there. She also said the girl they seen was alive in the comment.

From a news report Grandjean said detectives "had reason to believe her vehicle" had been on Larch Mountain.

Searchers have been scouring both areas since Wednesday. The nature of the searches were not disclosed.

“We recovered several items," Grandjean said. "I’m not going to talk about what we recovered because it’s valuable to us, that stuff tells a story. Source ”http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopul...Larch-Mountain-in/6z2K8e3MbUOd72LMdO8xTQ.cspx

In yesterday's recap by Lt. Grandjean, he reiterated:

Whitney Heichel Missing Person Update - Oct. 18

"To address a persistent rumor that we have been asked about repeatedly today: The Medical Examiner is not on Larch Mountain and a body has not been found."

http://greshamoregon.gov/news/newstemplate.aspx?id=281248

(Again, this was from yesterday's presser.)

Interesting.

By FOX 12 Webstaff

GRESHAM, OR (KPTV) -
Gresham police announced a press conference for 10 p.m. Friday to announce new developments in the disappearance of Whitney Heichel.

Fox 12 will have the press conference live on the 10 O'clock News. It will also be streamed live on the Watch Fox 12 Live site.

Live link below

http://www.kptv.com/category/210121/watch-fox-12-live-video-stream?clienttype=generic&mobilecgbypass

Can anyone get this link working yet, just for a test? (Blank media window) (I know it hasn't started, sometimes they show comm'ls.)

Gah. Just the thought of Whitney possibly being alive in the woods, someone possibly seeing her distressed, and then possibly murdered up there... I just can't fathom. I'm going to need a long WS break after this case, I will be making my 18 year old LURKING daughter take one, too.

God bless Clint.

I think that girl was the 1st to mention it then later on LE went there. She also said the girl they seen was alive in the comment.

From a news report Grandjean said detectives "had reason to believe her vehicle" had been on Larch Mountain.

Searchers have been scouring both areas since Wednesday. The nature of the searches were not disclosed.

“We recovered several items," Grandjean said. "I’m not going to talk about what we recovered because it’s valuable to us, that stuff tells a story. Source ”http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopul...Larch-Mountain-in/6z2K8e3MbUOd72LMdO8xTQ.cspx

Could it possibly be true? After looking at her personal page I kind of doubted her account.

Can anyone get this link working yet, just for a test? (Blank media window) (I know it hasn't started, sometimes they show comm'ls.)

It's blank for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members