GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were searching up there too doggedly not to have good reason.

They moved the press conference up from 10am to 10pm? Well at least we won't have to wait for that...

OMG this is Multnomah county? :eek:
Oh there is definitely more than one possibility if there is a body...

Can anyone get this link working yet, just for a test? (Blank media window) (I know it hasn't started, sometimes they show comm'ls.)

I'm getting a totally black window with Fox12 KPTV, and a floating number 2 with KATU.

The floating number is normal. Just refresh the page right before the presser if it is still there.

Can anyone get this link working yet, just for a test? (Blank media window) (I know it hasn't started, sometimes they show comm'ls.)

No, it will start working when it goes live. TV station isn't broadcasting to that window. They will in time.

KGW keeps buffering, not loading.

KATU is live.

Nevermind

The first I heard about Larch mountain was that poster on Facebook then I heard about LE searching there. It is a big coincidence especially considering that person claimed the person they saw was alive at the time. I would be interested in knowing if she informed LE like I believe she said she did and if it was the same location. Could this person possibly have been involved somehow? I am sure if that is the case then LE is all over it.

Could it possibly be true? After looking at her personal page I kind of doubted her account.

I don't know, I didn't see her personal page. I would like to think she knows better than to lie in situations like this. It's really hard to say if it is true but it is odd they have been on Larch Moutain and a ME is now on Larch Moutain. So I'm leaning on maybe. If I remember correctly she was the 1st to mention it I hadn't seen it in news articles etc untill that facebook comment, and she said they had contacted le then.

I can't get it from Australia. Would appreciate it if someone can give me the jist

When It comes on, can someone , who is awake enough {LOL} transcribe please?? If I turn my speakers on, all 3 of my dogs will start barking and wake up my mom and husband, and that would not be a good thing as it will be 1 am here TIA!:)

Here's another live link for the press conference, not broadcasting yet.

http://www.katu.com/news/live

Second live link, not broadcasting yet.

http://www.kptv.com/category/210121/watch-fox-12-live-video-stream?clienttype=generic&mobilecgbypass

Portland, Oregon, United States
The current time and date right now in Portland, Oregon, United States is
9:52 PM
Friday, October 19, 2012

Click here for the current time in Portland..

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_US-OR.aspx?city=Portland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members