GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes me wonder since it seems they knew each other, if he wasn't waiting in the parking area and asked her for a ride? Then things went down hill quickly from there...

Very sad news. Rest peacefully Whitney knowing that you were loved by many. May justice be swift and severe for the perp.

May your family, husband and fellow church members find the strength to cope with the upcoming day.

Am in UK, so only just woken up to this awful news. Just too sad. I guess its kind of obvious now - I mean that time of morning, who else is going to be hanging around her car except for a neighbour or someone who lives close by.

Looking through her FB photos, its so obvious that it wasn't Clint - I don't think I've ever seen a couple more in love, and it breaks my heart to think of him having to carry on without her. I'm so glad that people on this site didn't accuse him. I've seen some awful comments in the press from people who just jumped to conclusions and didn't think before posting .... I just hope he never sees them.

I guess the only question left is why? Its all so senseless.

RIP Whitney, I never knew you but I wanted you sound safe so badly.

Maybe not outright, but there were some hints dropped here and there, and lots of comments about the little chuckle during the PC.

Yes, sometimes families do read here, and all those negative comments under the articles as well. I personally would not want to be responsible for the hurt and the pain those comments can bring to them.

I've seen family members laugh out loud at funerals... all that tells me is that they were able for one brief moment, just a little relief from the pain and the heartbreak of losing someone they loved.

IMO, that little chuckle probably eased his fear and dread for just a second. Why should anybody have a problem with that?? It's beyond my comprehension!!

Portland Tribune

Body of Missing Woman Found, Neighbor Arrested

October 19, 2012

"Detectives identified Holt as a possible suspect on Wednesday, Oct. 17, the same day members of Heichel's church found a license plate and other items on Larch Mountain."

"Gresham Police Chief Craig Junginger described Holt as an acquaintance who lives in the same complex, the Heatherwood Apartments, in the 700 block of Southeast Mount Hood Highway."

ETA: O/T....I believe this is the first time a link of mine has ever worked...

http://portlandtribune.com/sp/68-news/121548-body-of-missing.....

have my grandbaby this weekend so went to be early. Up at 5 AM to feed him and checked this site---I'm holding Aiden with tears streaming down my face....I don't know why this lovely young woman has touched me so.
And God will bear you up on Eagles Wings---and Whitney will soar with the angels... please let the Lord comfort you..... I just feel so awful for Whitney's husband...
And I am sick of LOW LIFE 'S killing women and children...I'm going to learn to use a gun!!!!! No body better mess with Grannie!!!!

Maybe not outright, but there were some hints dropped here and there, and lots of comments about the little chuckle during the PC.

Yes, sometimes families do read here, and all those negative comments under the articles as well. I personally would not want to be responsible for the hurt and the pain those comments can bring to them.

I've seen family members laugh out loud at funerals... all that tells me is that they were able for one brief moment, just a little relief from the pain and the heartbreak of losing someone they loved.

IMO, that little chuckle probably eased his fear and dread for just a second. Why should anybody have a problem with that?? It's beyond my comprehension!!

I think sometimes people chuckle at moments like that because they're trying to suppress tears. Many people aren't comfortable crying in public; some people really don't cry much at all and for them it's not a normal response. Those pent-up emotions must come out some how and they end up coming out as a laugh or smile - an expression of emotion more familiar to the person than crying. JMO

I hope now he will at least confess and not make this even that much worse for her loved ones. I am anxious to hear what on earth prompted this murder. And why it had to end with Whitney's death.

ITA...

and... I still wonder I'd there is an accomplice....

Police have not stated that he acted alone... That I remember....

Another heartbreaking senseless end to a beautiful life. RIP Sweet Whitney.

I have been trying my darnedest to try to find some background info on JDH.... But have only found references to "traffic"violations".

It is so puzzling to think a "seemingly" normal, off the radar type of person could escalate to such depravity without prior indications....

All my life I have had the embarrasing reaction of bursting out laughing when told someone has died, and people have been disgusted with me. But it truly is a reaction to shock, and I have always felt so bad, but I've never had any control over it. It has got better as I've got older. And also, immediate shock, as maybe is the case with Clint, often causes you to become numb, it's nature's way of protecting you.

When my Mum died suddenly I didn't feel anything for weeks. I arranged the funeral, sorted out her will etc, and looked after my dad. Everyone said how well I was coping. It was only months later when everything had calmed down that I started to fall apart - and then no-one could understand why.

So it's in the weeks and months to come (and years) that her family will need support, not just now. God Bless them.

Just wondering if Clints smile wasn't a smile and more of a wince :rose:

I have been trying my darnedest to try to find some background info on JDH.... But have only found references to "traffic"violations".

It is so puzzling to think a "seemingly" normal, off the radar type of person could escalate to such depravity without prior indications....

Any indication, on those violations, what type of vehicle he owns?

i'm with you. been trying since this morning.

here's his booking record:

http://www.mcso.us/PAID/BookingDetail.aspx?ID=Ss2t5E2RMMx5KEedOaWH9w==

is that three counts of aggravated murder? or just repeat listings?

I wonder if, at some point, Whitney was able to lock him out of the vehicle and he broke the window to get back in. Just a thought.

I also tried. Also tried to find the woman his was pictured on fb with, sister or wife? Nada.

Just wondering if Clints smile wasn't a smile and more of a wince :rose:

That's what I thought too. Before the actual crying starts the face often becomes a grimace. That's how he looked to me. Poor lad. :( What he must be going through today - and for many more days - I can't even imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18